Panic At The Disco

-ItsThatKillerSmile-

that picture didn't look real. i'm not saying that because i like their music and i'm a huge fan. i'm saying it because it really doesn't look real

by saying it doesn't look real, are you saying that it's photoshop'd or are you saying taht it's not brendon and not ryan? cuz for it to be photoshopped, they must have had 2 pictures of brendon and ryan separately kissing in the same pose, and have it be on the same size scale...-impossible.

that picture didn't look real. i'm not saying that because i like their music and i'm a huge fan. i'm saying it because it really doesn't look real

by saying it doesn't look real' date=' are you saying that it's photoshop'd or are you saying taht it's not brendon and not ryan? cuz for it to be photoshopped, they must have had 2 pictures of brendon and ryan separately kissing in the same pose, and have it be on the same size scale...-impossible.[/quote']

yeah i agree

i know the guy on the right is brendon

but not 100% sure the one on the left is ryan

• 4 weeks later...

hello i just saw this on youtube and thought you guyz would like to hear it. it's p!atd playing acoustic for the song lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off...not sure if someone has already posted it up but if someone did i'll just delete it

ryanandbrendonkissing.jpg

that picture isn't even of them. =S

it's totally not ryan anyway.

and the other guy looks a bit like brendon but i don't think it's him cos the hair isn't as kewl and his nose is different looking too.

anyway .. i was just gonna say.

why did brendon cut his hairrr !! =[

it was so good before. long and stuff.

wait whoa so they took that while he was there.

did you guys see the making of 'but its better if you do' video.on MTV

Yeah me! Brendon makes me laugh when he said 'She put her foot right in front of...yeah.'' My lil brother like Panic! too' date=' but I don't want to show him the new clip, cuz it's so... :lol::oops: Anywayz.

[b']

Making of But It's Better If You Do :[/b]

http://www.mtv2.com/#series/20468

wait whoa so they took that while he was there.

did you guys see the making of 'but its better if you do' video.on MTV

Yeah me! Brendon makes me laugh when he said 'She put her foot right in front of...yeah.'' My lil brother like Panic! too' date=' but I don't want to show him the new clip, cuz it's so... :lol::oops: Anywayz.

[b']

Making of But It's Better If You Do :[/b]

http://www.mtv2.com/#series/20468

haha he's a funny guuy.

most of the shots were him.barely watched the rest of the band members.