PF.com Interview with Paramore on 9/17!

thebrowncoat

Hi everyone,

Thanks to the band and their incredibly helpful management, we've gotten some time to do ANOTHER interview with Paramore on the 17th in San Antonio, TX - Ash is going to be at that show and conducting the interview with them...

So, this is your chance - if there's any questions you want to ask them, particularly about the headlining tour, upcoming plans, things you've always wanted to know, etc., post them here. We definitely can't guarantee they'll all be asked (just like last time), but it'll give Ash a great list to choose from!

We still have the list of questions from last time as well, so don't feel like you have to post those again - we'll probably choose a few from that list as well...

Heya!

Wow this is so awesome!

What would you have liked to be doing if you didn't become musicians?

I'm going to see you in London on the 15th October, are we gonna be able to talk to you because it would be amazing to meet you!

The emergency video is awesome! What was your inspiration for the video?

Do you guys have any ideas of which song to release next of awkif?

Thanks for doing this,

xxxxxxxx

here are some random ones

If you could relive any era, which would it be and why?

Which is usually easier, writing the lyrics or developing the instrumentals?

Whose your favorite comedian?

What could you eat for the rest of your life?

If you could be on any non-musical related reality tv show, which would you choose?

What has been the wierdest fan experience on this tour?

Have you been chased in a mall yet?

Have paparazzi been following you?

What is the most thrilling and most rewarding part about touring?

Have you guys ever thought about releasing as DVD?

Who has the worst habits out of everyone in the band?

Does anyone have any random nicknames?

You guys have been on the road a lot lately. Who has been you’re favorite band to tour with?

thats all i got for now.

Well first and foremost,

LazyTown or Wonderpets?

and then I only have this one other one:

For the UK tour in October, will you be going along with the Emeregency theme like the headlining tour, wearing the same outfits for each shows? Or will you be wearing different clothes every night because I KNOW you guys love shopping in the UK.

Well first and foremost,

LazyTown or Wonderpets?

and then I only have this one other one:

For the UK tour in October, will you be going along with the Emeregency theme like the headlining tour, wearing the same outfits for each shows? Or will you be wearing different clothes every night because I KNOW you guys love shopping in the UK.

Thats a good question about the UK!

I suck at coming up with questions, but ill give it a shot.

How has your musical style changed (if at all) in the songs that you've written for the new album compared to those on AWKIF?

Do Hayley and Josh come up with all of the ideas when writing songs or does anyone else in the band help out with the creative process?

Is there any chance that we will have meet and greets in future tours?

Does anyone in the band have any special talents besides their musical capabilities?

What has been the most memorable moment so far on the headlining tour?

Some of these have probably already been answered, but I havent seen them so i apologize.

Oooh yeah I liked Gloryas question(s) =]

And yeah - be good to know if theyll be planning on coming out after the UK shows!

Has an acoustic album ever crossed your mind?

What you gonna be up to once the UK tour is over?

Are you thinking about Reading and Leeds next year?

If you could perform in ANY country what would it be?

Oh and Josh, How do you get to look so good?

HAHA

Umm thats all for nooow =]

1. Being veterans of the Warped Tour for two years now, how do you feel the crowd has changed from the first year to this year?

2. As you guys develop agewise and musically, are fans of Paramore going to see new direction different from awkif?

3. Will the other guys ever get to do vocals :)

4. Knowing that Paramore has the best most supportive fanbase a band can have, how do you guys feel about the Meet and Greets on this tour and how does it affect band to fan relationships?

i think i've posted these before in the paramore.uk site, but i'll put them here as well:

--Mainly to Zac and Josh, do you two ever get sick of each other, being brothers and all? also, for the rest of the band, do you ever get sick of each other?

--if you had to pick one of today's topics (i.e. global warming, politics, obesity, depression etc.) to write an album about (or be an advocate for), which would it be and why?

--if you could collaborate with any band, together or not, who would it be?

--on the tour bus, who's bed/stuff is the messiest?

--if you guys were not in a band, and trying to decide what your college major would be, which would you choose and why?

--what are the upcoming plans (recording-how long, etc.)?

that's all i have for now. but i liked everyone else's as well. all great questions.

You guys are so lucky to know them but anyway are some of my questions for them:

Will you guys ever come to Louisiana to play a show?(i understand if this cant be answered)

How does it feel knowing that you inspire teens to join a band?

Did you ever have doubts that you wouldnt make it to where you are now?

Whats the one thing you cant live without?

Thank you!

~Whitney~

Don't ask them the same questions they get asked in every interview..

YOU NEED TO ASK THEM THIS, YOU MUST YOU MUST:

You should query them about the fire alarm at wilton. To anyone who has NO idea what im talking about.

"So hayley... were you at any time tempted to cry out "I think we have an Emergency?""

(When the laughing ceases ask this)

"Did the thought ever cross your guys's minds that maybe the fire alarm would set off the SPRINKLERS, and you all could have recreated the PRESSURE VIDEO?"

I really want a reaction to this, just include my name so I can have something to talk about next time I see them lol.