PF.com Interview with Paramore on 9/17!

thebrowncoat

I think Sexyback is most likely question #1...that one's just great :)

Here's my list of questions - I sent these to Ash awhile back, but I think I forgot to post them here...

-How's Hayley feeling?

-Does anyone else in the band want to get sick so they can get a get well soon package too? :smile:

-When you wear the same outfits each night onstage, are you really wearing the SAME outfit or do you have multiples that look the same? And if you're wearing the same one, when do you wash them?

-What happens if you miss the bus? Will it leave without you? And if so, how do you get to the next show?

-How do you feel about the leaked songs like "Breathe"?

-Hayley, you wrote a little bit about having trouble writing and being inspired in your last LJ entry - do you think the time off will help with that? - is it hard to write on the road?

-Josh, what inspired getting your lip pierced?

-How do you guys maintain some semblance of privacy in your lives? Do you sometimes feel like your whole lives are on display for the public?

-Where'd the piano intro before "Emergency" come from? Some people think it's inspired by or from "Breathe", but is that the case? (I think it's different...)

-The ending of "My Heart" is perhaps the most powerful part of the show, with the crowd singing along on the "Whoas" and the buildup to the ending...is that your favorite song to play each night? If not, what is?

-Hayley, how do you choose what to sing during the breakdown in "Here We Go Again?"

-How many times has Jeremy hit another band member with his bass? (asked because I'm shocked he doesn't hit someone nearly every night - he is ALL over the stage...it's awesome :smile:

-What was the inspiration for the lantern and the backdrop and the general look of the tour? How about the keyboards? What made you want to add those (which are awesome, by the way)?

-At most of the recent shows, Hayley's been closing "Whoa" with "And I admit, I can be a little selfish..." before leaving the stage - any particular meaning to this?

-When's the next time we'll see you guys back out on the road? Please tell us we won't have to wait until next summer at Warped.... :smile:

-And, most importantly, will Brent ever get to hear Hallelujah live? :smile:

here are some random ones

If you could relive any era, which would it be and why?

Which is usually easier, writing the lyrics or developing the instrumentals?

Whose your favorite comedian?

What could you eat for the rest of your life?

If you could be on any non-musical related reality tv show, which would you choose?

What has been the wierdest fan experience on this tour?

Have you been chased in a mall yet?

Have paparazzi been following you?

What is the most thrilling and most rewarding part about touring?

Have you guys ever thought about releasing as DVD?

Who has the worst habits out of everyone in the band?

Does anyone have any random nicknames?

You guys have been on the road a lot lately. Who has been you’re favorite band to tour with?

thats all i got for now.

I love these...those are all great :)

Are you guys coming back for Bamboozle 2007?

What's the most memorable moment on this tour so far?

What bands would you like to work with?

Do you like monkeys? LOL.

Yeah that's what I have for them.

I def. would like #1 so i can buy tickets lol.

HAVE A GREAT TIME ASH! =)!

-Do you guys ever make friends with your fans?

-What was Hayley's first inspiration to sing?

-Would any of you ever date a fan? coughcoughzaccough

-Have any of you ever had a crush on a fan?

-Where did you get the idea for your band name?

-Do you have any words of advice for bands with female vocalists?

-What inspired you to write "Brighter"?

-Is there anything that you dislike about touring? Besides being away from home?

-Do you have to watch the food you eat as a vocalist? If so, what foods do you need to look out for?

-Is there anything significant about your highschool? What did you like about it? What didn't you like?

-What countries would you all like to vist on tour?

-Do you ever give out any personal information? (cell phone numbers, e-mail addresses, etc)

-What do you guys do before a show? After a show?

-Are you coming back to California/San Francisco anytime soon?

-Do you have a nasty habbit? If so, what is it?

-What do you guys do when your on the bus?

:D

-Do you guys ever make friends with your fans?

-What was Hayley's first inspiration to sing?

-Would any of you ever date a fan? coughcoughzaccough

-Have any of you ever had a crush on a fan?

-Where did you get the idea for your band name?

-Do you have any words of advice for bands with female vocalists?

-What inspired you to write "Brighter"?

-Is there anything that you dislike about touring? Besides being away from home?

-Do you have to watch the food you eat as a vocalist? If so, what foods do you need to look out for?

-Is there anything significant about your highschool? What did you like about it? What didn't you like?

-What countries would you all like to vist on tour?

-Do you ever give out any personal information? (cell phone numbers, e-mail addresses, etc)

-What do you guys do before a show? After a show?

-Are you coming back to California/San Francisco anytime soon?

-Do you have a nasty habbit? If so, what is it?

-What do you guys do when your on the bus?

:D

I like these questions! lol. Especially that nasty habbit one! must be interesting to see what they say lol

ya i thought she printed them out last night ... o well, she could always add more. but i don't have anymore. :D

and Brent, I think if you ask them enough, like ALyssa did with a TN show, they'll play Hallelujah just for you. :D

Well, I do have a note from Hayley apologizing for not being able to play it in Maryland...after miming with her :) for a bit at the M&G, nikitask804 and I wrote her a note that said "please please please please please play Hallelujah...and feel better!" (at the time, we didn't know exactly what was wrong - this was the day she went to the dr.) and she wrote back that they had to cut it and Brighter because of her vocal chords and that she was sorry with a little frownie face...then she talked to us for a little bit about how she was feeling and stuff...

But yeah - I'm sure I'll get to hear it someday...they already know how much I want to hear it...and I know I'm not the only one on here :)

As for the questions people are posting, I don't know if Ash will be checking back in or not, but she has put together a list...not sure what questions are on it and obviously she won't get to ask everything...

haha no you aren't the only one. I WANNA HEAR IT!! haha

and yes, audio would be awesome. i still listen to the interview you did, and it cracks me up. still. even though i have it practically memorized

Yeah, Ash will definitely be audio recording it for the transcribing, but we'll probably need to get permission again from the band and/or their mgmt. to post it...

Heh - it's good to hear people enjoyed the first one so much...this one's going to be awesome too :)