PF.com Interview with Paramore on 9/17!

thebrowncoat

Don't ask them the same questions they get asked in every interview..

YOU NEED TO ASK THEM THIS, YOU MUST YOU MUST:

You should query them about the fire alarm at wilton. To anyone who has NO idea what im talking about.

"So hayley... were you at any time tempted to cry out "I think we have an Emergency?""

(When the laughing ceases ask this)

"Did the thought ever cross your guys's minds that maybe the fire alarm would set off the SPRINKLERS, and you all could have recreated the PRESSURE VIDEO?"

I really want a reaction to this, just include my name so I can have something to talk about next time I see them lol.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: bump for triple the emphasis!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Here's another good one..

"So guys, I'm going to take ya'll up on your offer for what I think is probably the first time ever. Sing us a song and we'll sing it back to you...

(point mic towards your mouth) "Row Row Row your boat gently down the streammm!"

(point mic towards paramore) **wait**

Would be a funny ice breaker haha.

Guys - no guarantees on any of the questions being asked - I know everyone really wants their question asked, but there's no way Ash will have time to get to everything, so please, please don't be disappointed if your question doesn't get asked...

I speak from experience - it's so hard to choose from so many good questions - you kind of just have to go with the flow of the interview and see what topics come up and what feels right as the next question...