Hayley's makeup

goodnote

Am I the only one who really doesn't like it too much? It's too overdramatic. I think she should stick the natural look. yanno?

I really like it onstage (and I haven't seen her wearing it offstage - for example, she wasn't wearing it at the M&G I went to) - I think it works for her...I particularly liked what she did with the "all-over" eyeshadow at one of the recent shows...I thought that looked really great.

In my opinion, it's not right for a face at all, and it makes her look horribly pale.

it's just too much

But pale isn't that bad, is it? I mean some people can't help that stuff. Just like some people can't help their hair falling out when they have cancer.. eh okay enough rambling on.

But yeah, I respect your opinion..

I do like it onstage a lot. Not too much offstage, but yah know, its her choice. =]

the reason it makes her look pale is because she is really pale, and the colors are very bright. it would look really gross if she used less bright colors. because of her skin's complexion, everything is going to make her look pale.

not everyone that has pale skin has to wear bright pink eyeshadow to look good, right?

i really don't like it either. i thought she looked fine the way she used to look onstage. and i really miss the old "jeans a t-shirt look". it just seems so much more natural.

I love you man, she even said, that she didn't want to wear makeup on stage cause it'd just sweat off anyway. but look now.

and you're right, I also like the jeans and tshirt look.

I know it's her choice, and i totally respect that, but I'm saying it looks bad.

ya, sorry if i sounded rude. i was just trying to justify it and all. i will say, at first i didn't like it, because i though the pink looked funny, but it's really grown on me, and i really like it now.

but i do respect your opinion

Fair complexion + red hair = omg.

I really don't care if she wears eye shadow, doesn't make a difference. I don't think shes hot.. i think shes too cute to bare. I just want to give her hugs and have her sing to my songs. (is that so much to ask for?) Hah, jeeeez.

well i agree with everyone here in a way somewhat.

it DOES make her skin pale, but i guess its hayleys choice right?

i dont like the pink eyeshadow as much as i like the yellow one.

in some pictures i think "ugh what was she thinking!" and in other pictures...well shes drop dead amazingly pretty. just a light colour to the eyes like this one:

148177377O431306324.jpg

but then sometimes she puts too much in one place like this one:

148177768O192800942.jpg

i also like the jeans look, but i like her new look its pretty.

but yeah i like her makeup still, sometimes its overwhelming though.