HugePARAMOREposter in ROCK-SOUND

Jessnesss

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes i would but my lack of a phone couts against me on that one haha

Hmmm i wonder if i could write it on my forehead backwards so when i look in the mirror it will say 'Must buy magazine', although i must remember not to do it in Permanent marker.

^ Yes haha

Not the BEST of ideas

Eyeliner would be the best =]

And SAM, its the original EMERGENCY pic basically - but its HUAGGEEE!!

(ya no - the one with hayley in the middle...the one they use ALL THE TIME to promote Emergecy)

I would post it but i cnt be bothered lol =]

WOOT i got mine today omg it was so funny the way i got it. I sort of took it out of the magazine because it was purely loose, and then i was like to my best friend (xRoses and thorns) what do i do with this? and she said leave it and then i said NO how can i just leave it here? And then i decided to carry it around all throughout the time we was at tescos and i opened it up so everyone who could see paramore was. then we started shouting PARAMORE! up and down the isles! it was so funny. Then when it came to check out, i sort of slipped it in my mums newspaper and then took it out after, and now it stays on my wall :D:D

Sorry for the double post

But i actually remembered, and i was quite suprised when i just popped in the Newsagent on the way to school and found it straight away.

Oh and of course i got 2 posters, the guy on the till was talking on the phone, what a rookie mistake haha.

So i slipped another one in the mag, i thought more than 2 and it would look a bit suspicious.