HugePARAMOREposter in ROCK-SOUND

Jessnesss

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omfgoshh i FINALLY got the magazine! I was at Borders and i was looking for another magazine and then BAM! i see rock sound with AFI on the front and i'm like 'oh this idn't the issue with paramore on it but i'll flip around it anyways' so i get closer and i forgot it WAS the issue that I wanted..omg hah I like screamed like a little schoool girl haha. this old creepy guy was staring at me cause i was taking out the poster and i'm like dancing around with it..ahh so I didnt have enough money for it so I decide to just slip it in my hoodie but that was kinda impossible cause this old creepy guy is staring at mee. so i'm just like "ugh whatever i'll come back some other day" . and then I find my friend and she lends me 5 dollars and i get the magazine =D. ahh long story haha

haha.

''i was taking out the poster and i'm like dancing around with it..ahh so I didnt have enough money for it so I decide to just slip it in my hoodie''

likkeee me. thats a pretty big posttterrr. <3

Yesterday, I found the October and the September one.

I was like 'yayyy Panic! and Paramore posterrs.''.

Then, I tried to introduce the Panic! poster in the AFI magazine, but Im feeling so guilty in the last minute... so I bought both.

22$ of Rock Sound whooaaa!

sighh...