Spring 9/16, anyone else go?

Bubblegum

Uh, wow.

It was at Javajazz Coffehouse.

There's no air conditioning, fans, or any other form of cool air provision other than tour flyers.

People were screaming louder when they were throwing water bottles to the crowd that for the band.

And, here's where it gets good -- fire marshalls had to come in and tell everyone to back up so they could get all the passed-out people out of the crowd, you know what? They wouldn't. So they cut off the show halfway through Paramore's set.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there were so many people wanting to get out of the crowd and then i was where the rail was and one of the rails was broken so my friend was leaning against it and it started moving and she thought she was going to fall. my camera got wet but it amazingly still works x.x it was crazy i was sweating from my upper thighs and above

I actually made plans to meet the band.

But the fire marshalls pushed everyone out.

I was on the very edge of the rail.

I had to work my way up there, though. There was this little blonde girl who looked like she was about eight and she was lifted out of the crowd, so I took her place. The girl next to me was pissed until I started helping fan her and the kid.

I was sweating the whole time, it was nuts. Then I accidentally poured water on my leg 'cause I wasn't paying attention.