Spring 9/16, anyone else go?

Bubblegum

Uh, wow.

It was at Javajazz Coffehouse.

There's no air conditioning, fans, or any other form of cool air provision other than tour flyers.

People were screaming louder when they were throwing water bottles to the crowd that for the band.

And, here's where it gets good -- fire marshalls had to come in and tell everyone to back up so they could get all the passed-out people out of the crowd, you know what? They wouldn't. So they cut off the show halfway through Paramore's set.

holy shit.. that sux like wicked bad.. damn

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea all the shirts are short sleeved and it does suck i was against the rail and i felt like i was going to suffocate because the people were pushing so much i was just against the rail and my friend was against one of the broken rails and she was scared because she thought she was going to fall and two guys had to put their legs against it to stop it from falling until they fixed it

That venue sounds like a disaster...that's just terrible...I hope everyone was ok...

I know its not paramore but in front of me last night someone just went PLOP on the floor and everyone was all moving away looking down...I couldn't believe it since it was colder in there then it was outside. aka this was the Jacks mannequin concert.

I was there, too. I almost passed out and had to get out and as a result didn't see any of Paramore. It was so hot, though, I sweated more there than I have at Warped for the past two years. I ended up sitting against the wall during Paramore, so yeah, if anyone saw a girl in a pink striped shirt sitting against the wall near the This Providence merch, that was me.

My friend was right at the front and couldn't get out. When she finally got out after they evacuated the place, it was like she had jumped in a pool or something. That was how soaked she was. She drank two bottles of water before she came and she still got dehydrated. She nearly passed out.

She says: Whoever it was who was talking about the broken barrier or anyone up front, if you remember the African American girl in the brown t-shirt up there, that was her. It was an interesting experience. Does anyone know how many people were taken to the hospital? Thanks to whoever up there who were helping her.

I hope everyone was all right. I've never even gotten light headed at a show before (even Jacks' Mannequin before which I didn't eat) and I almost passed out at this one.

It was quite an experience.

Wowww. I'd pass out to get to hang out with the bands.. sacrifices!

thats terrible though, the only time thats happened to me in a crowd that jam packed people just started crowd surfing the faint ones out.. seriously its the best and fastest way to get people that need out, out.