Mx-fucking-Px

Tiff

• 2 weeks later...

I think it goes without saying, if u know me then u know im OBSESSED with MxPx! They are the best band ive ever come across.

My favourite song over all is Well Adjusted, but from Panic, I'd probably really love Call In Sick. But honestly theres not one song i dislike from them.

It was so great getting to meet them and see them twice in concert, it was one of those expierences i wont forget quickly and im starting to teach myself there songs on drums now and i seem to have Don't Walk Away 's intro down pat now.

Youll see how obessed i am when i finally get my siggy and avatar up haha

I think the first ever MxPx cd i got was BEAA and that was like a random buy coz id heard all about MxPx, first song i ever got addicted to was Well Adjusted. I just wish it wasnt so hard to play on the drums. But its one of those songs (and thisll sound strange) but its one of those songs that describes me perfectly...coz i live a life in and out of hospitals lol so i thought it fit well lol.