New Forum skins

Locomotion

we're not considering getting rid of red grey are we :(

I think that one looks the best with the carnations and everything...

I resist change lol

not at all the red grey skin is stayinbg, so does the blue Ice and camaro

I agree with brent, the aprox one is like super easy to read and its very plain and clean so it cool; but idk if we can have a decent banner with that skin = /

I also like the black one, we also have a bit of trouble with the banner in that skin but not as much as the aprox one. The only thing i dont like about the black one is that its very unPF themed, and idk if it looks gd with the carnations

but we are trying to give the black skin an "Emergency" type of theme.

haha idk

not at all the red grey skin is stayinbg, so does the blue Ice and camaro

I agree with brent, the aprox one is like super easy to read and its very plain and clean so it cool; but idk if we can have a decent banner with that skin = /

I also like the black one, we also have a bit of trouble with the banner in that skin but not as much as the aprox one. The only thing i dont like about the black one is that its very unPF themed, and idk if it looks gd with the carnations

but we are trying to give the black skin an "Emergency" type of theme.

haha idk

Yeah an emergency themed one would look good on the black.

I agree that approx is very clean, but it's not very PF like and the banner thing would be a problem. We have a better chance of making dark work better. Poor Brent...all the colors are too hard on his eyes. :rolleyes:

I keep switching back and forth between Aproxx and Blue Ice, they're awesome... thanks for doing all this Diego! I love how small everything is on Aproxx, it's so Brent. The only one I don't really like is Dark, but I think that's just cause the top banner is bugging me; Aproxx will look a lot nicer with a Paramore banner at the top too. You're making this forum better and better buddy :D :D

I keep switching back and forth between Aproxx and Blue Ice, they're awesome... thanks for doing all this Diego! I love how small everything is on Aproxx, it's so Brent. The only one I don't really like is Dark, but I think that's just cause the top banner is bugging me; Aproxx will look a lot nicer with a Paramore banner at the top too. You're making this forum better and better buddy :D :D

It's so Brent...LOL. :D

And yeah, Diego (and Jess too) - thanks for all the work you've put in with all this stuff - the new skins, the arcade...it's awesome stuff...

I'm not a big fan of Dark either - I'd vote for Aproxx over Dark...even if we can only put a little tiny banner on it...

Boo for tiny banners =/

Maybe we can keep them both since people seem to have differing opinions?

I'm all for that - as much as I love the banners, the overall usability of the style is what's most important to me...and I just find aproxx a lot easier to use than the other ones for whatever reason...it just works for me.