PF.com/PUK.com Interview with Paramore on UK tour!

Jessnesss

what's the most memorable show/crowd on the tour so far?

don't you sometimes just want to slap all the people that crowd surf up onto the stage and get in your way? i do.

if you could see any band on tour, who would it be?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you should really ask them this ive always wondered

if any of them ever went to see the teen idols an older nashville band that use to be on fueled by ramen before they broke up?

um also

what would be one band they really want to go on tour with, that they havent already toured with?

what was their favorite cartoon as a kid or movie as a kid?

do any of them care for seinfeld?

ha

yeah i also would like this question to be asked and maybe a few others:

With all the touring you do, are any of you in a relationship?

When do you expect to start recording the next album? And how long do you expect until we get the first single off it?

Everyone listens to hardcore-type bands, is the next album going to show more of this influence? Are we possibly going to hear more breakdowns and/or screaming? (this will probably be directed toward Josh)

Do you ever get depressed on tour? Being away from home and loved ones?

hi!!!

my friend asks: Hayley, i love your funky clothes! where do you get them from???

i ask: Hayley, remember in your kerrang warped tour photoshoot you had to pose with the raw meat in your mouth, how was it?

Hayley, whens your birthday?

Can you just confirm this to the world that you havent released all we know as a single! it driving me crazy!!!!

-----

man i wish my grass was emo so it wuld cut itself!

Haha, can you ask them how FREAKING AWESOME the 27th of NJ night was?

And ask them if the banner I did for them is in good shape 'cause I know some stuff was falling off of it...I can come touch it up if they need, haha...

But something you might ACTUALLY ask?

Or maybe just a comment...tell Hayley that she's wonderful for everything she does, and how she puts up with crap from the crowd. Tell her the true fans won'r ever be afraid to beat up the guys making obscene comments at her. :)

ok lets see.

" At the Nashville show when you dedicated that song to Nathan I'll admit I was in tears. Is it hard when you dedicate a song to someone who died and try to sing and not cry or not get choked up at the same time?"

PLEASE ask this one. And mention a few people were practically in tears, because I was too.

Nathan.. :[ his memorial.. ahh :[

hmm i love interview questiongs.

1. what kind of eyeshadow do you wear (to hayley ive been wondering forever)

2.what were your top 5 memoriable gifts from this tour.

3. hayley - where do you get your socks from the warped inside and out special?

4.Did you finish reading the paramores?, if so what did you think of it.

and zac. how did you feel that i was your love interest :]

Umm...

Do you like the lyrics Lai sent you?

How's the lyrics for the 2nd album going?

When's the next tour after this?

Do you like pie?

Hayley, what kind of tea do you use if you're throat sores?

and..

Will you guys be at the Bamboozle next year?

Ahah thanks Jess!

Love,

Lai.

I love that PF is getting these frequent opportunities for personal interviews, very cool of the band and their management. It's a treat for all us fans too =]

- Compare the first tour you guys were on, with this headlining tour. What's the biggest difference between them?

- Is it weird to look back at Warped Tour 2005, and see how much you guys have grown as people and as musicians? Do you guys feel that different?

- Because of the extreme success of this tour, do you think you'll continue to always do headlining tours in the future?

- Hayley; what's your favorite Damone song? (haha I'm just curious =] )

- What's one song from "All We Know Is Falling" that you think you'll always play at your live shows? One song that you don't think you'll play at future shows?

I"ll add more later