Logins for Paramore Members?

Trevor

Hrmm. Has anyone ever thought about, suggested etc giving each paramore member their own special login for this forum?

I was over at saosin.com and their forum they actually have a sub forum called ask the band where beau pretty much gets around to answering well over half of the completely daily spammed questions. I'm not saying you'd do it like that with the subforum since they're definately way busy, but giving them logins so if they WANTED to clarify anything, kill downtime, or say hi, they could do it and everyone would know it was legit. No idea if this has been discussed before but seriously, why not? This forum is about them anyway. :mrgreen:

haha i just answered about this in the TN thread.

but also, the Saoboard is an official saosin board. this on isn't an official paramore board. that may be why.

This is true, but they're just normal kids like us; don't see why they can't talk on a forum board like the rest of us.

well thats pretty sweet.

i bet if they posted half of the people on here would be skeptical. i know i might be...do you know there logins? [im not asking for you to give them to me or anything im just wondering if they actually did post or if someone was an imposter that you would know]

Blah.

Saosin's board isn't chaos.. people are pretty nonchalant about it... but I guess their audience isn't as... no offense.. teenie I guess. -_-

i'm going to have to agree with this. only because i'm a member of those boards and stuff.

i guess the difference with those boards and these boards would be the type of stuff they talk about. it's not as much personal stuff, but more about the intruments they use and music related stuff. in the past few days, people have been asking the personal questions, about gf's and stuff.

i figured paramore would have accounts of some sort because they talk about going on here and things. i think it would be totally cool if they came on here and said openly it was them, but i totally understand why they don't.

i would hope there wouldnt be complete chaos.

cuz thats just silly. haha jk.

if people dont act crazy when they meet them then whats the real difference?

but some people DO act crazy when they meet them. and once we know its them, and people not part of the boards find out, they'll all join just to personally talk to them

but some people DO act crazy when they meet them. and once we know its them, and people not part of the boards find out, they'll all join just to personally talk to them

yeah i completely agree with what your sayin. it probably would get out of hand if people knew there logins.

i just wish it wouldnt be thats life i guess.