Logins for Paramore Members?

Trevor

i'm going to have to agree with this. only because i'm a member of those boards and stuff.

i guess the difference with those boards and these boards would be the type of stuff they talk about. it's not as much personal stuff, but more about the intruments they use and music related stuff. in the past few days, people have been asking the personal questions, about gf's and stuff.

i figured paramore would have accounts of some sort because they talk about going on here and things. i think it would be totally cool if they came on here and said openly it was them, but i totally understand why they don't.

Does only justin+beau post on those or do the other guys do too?

im pretty sure if they did post...whatever topic it was in would be completely ignored and everyone would just be goin crazy askin them all these random questions and stuff.

ex: 1POST- "Hayley whats your favorite color?"

2REPLY- "Hrmm, pink?"

1REPLY2- "Cool! Mine Too!"

3REPLY3- "OH MY GOD HAYLEY YOURE SO FREAKING HOT"

end of thread... sigh.. as much as I really want this idea to happen, now that I think about it the general publics spazticness + stupidity is always predictable.

ex: 1POST- "Hayley whats your favorite color?"

2REPLY- "Hrmm, pink?"

1REPLY2- "Cool! Mine Too!"

3REPLY3- "OH MY GOD HAYLEY YOURE SO FREAKING HOT"

end of thread... sigh.. as much as I really want this idea to happen, now that I think about it the general publics spazticness + stupidity is always predictable.

haha. thats exactly how it would turn out. or there would be a million people telling her how much there lyrics have changed there live [which im not sayin is a bad thing at all, dont bash me, cuz i think they have changed all of us but i bet she would get tired of that after the first couple thousand]

yeah it's a good idea and all

but some people would go crazyy and all virtually starstruck...maybe we could have PF testimonials? anyway, if anyone stopped breathing or something because a paramore member posted, we would be sent medical bills aka brent (sugardaddy) would be sent medical bills and it would be one big messy mess

yeah it's a good idea and all

but some people would go crazyy and all virtually starstruck...maybe we could have PF testimonials? anyway, if anyone stopped breathing or something because a paramore member posted, we would be sent medical bills aka brent (sugardaddy) would be sent medical bills and it would be one big messy mess

Lol brents got it on lock.

In all seriousness do we collectively believe that it would beyond the control of the many moderators? What about adding more moderators if this were to happen? We all know theres more than ellidgable candidates.

Just a thought.

Guest haunted_dreams55

at the evanescence boards, which is not their offical oen, all the members go on and post. Well actully Amy Lee does most of the posting. Also they have like twice as many people on there then here. I don't think it would be to crazy on here but its also up to them if they want to post.

at the evanescence boards, which is not their offical oen, all the members go on and post. Well actully Amy Lee does most of the posting. Also they have like twice as many people on there then here. I don't think it would be to crazy on here but its also up to them if they want to post.

which forum is that?

And yea, we can name all the bands that post on their forum and how it works etc. But I think we should come up with serious reasons why it 'wouldn't' work.

haha omg glo, you crack me up.

testimonials? like, them saying their opinions about certain things on a monthly basis? that sounds cool

I was thinking testimonials more like:

"Last weekend I was having a block party and turned my back for one second to flip a pattie on the bbq when my baby emma fell into the pool. Fortunately, glorya jumped in and rescued her and basically saved the day and my party. Thank you paramorefans!"

-Patricia Smith

Mobile, Alabama

haha for real.

for all we know they could be checkin this one out now....

HEY HAYLEY or JOSH or ZAC or HUNTER or JEREMY!!

i mean you just never know.

ROFL! That's true. I think it'd be a better idea to keep their stuff private instead of like having ADD or something and screaming and jumping around having a seizure saying OMG PARAMORE IS ONLINE NOW!

But anywho. Yeah they can be reading this right now.

Hey guys and a gal! Have fun in UK!