My way of promoting.

MeLoN

I guess its not that special. But it sure works lol.

I tell aaaaaaaaaaall my friends. Talk around on school. Make everyone listen to Paramore. Make everyone look at some great Paramore pics. My schooldiary is basically well filled with Paramore. Hmm My schoolbag says "Paramore"..Just so everyone knows..lol..So its clear. Message delivered kinda thing. :roll: Yep..Thats it. 8-)

Later x

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:16 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah dude exactly. Although I keep getting "Ohh that kinda sounds like Avril" Grrrrrr I cant stand it when people say that. And personally I dont really hear it either. Hmm Ohh well

Paramore is seriously the easiest band to get people into. I've already made like 7 people fall in love with them. haha

Yeah, they are really easy to like :P

And i have also have gotten sum ppl telling me they sound like Avril, but not so regularly

my job is working with highschool students so i use that to promote them

Hey - noticed you were from MD - were you at the show at the Recher Theatre?

Also, you work with high school students? Are you rivaling me for oldest Paramore fan? :) I'm 28...

Don't feel obligated to answer that if you don't want to :)

I wish I had a good way to promote Paramore...unfortunately, I don't think anyone at my workplace really is into their kind of music...or any kind of decent music for that matter.

my job is working with highschool students so i use that to promote them

Hey - noticed you were from MD - were you at the show at the Recher Theatre?

Also' date=' you work with high school students? Are you rivaling me for oldest Paramore fan? :) I'm 28...

Don't feel obligated to answer that if you don't want to :)

I wish I had a good way to promote Paramore...unfortunately, I don't think anyone at my workplace really is into their kind of music...or any kind of decent music for that matter.[/quote']

yes i was at the recher theatre show...i was the one that got the signed drum head

i work for a company called Jostens. we sell rings, and senior stuff to high school students. when i do my presentations i put music for the students to listen to and paramore is gonna be most of the music this year

and you still beat me for being the oldest fan...im 18(19 in 2 weeks :D )

• 2 weeks later...