Hayley's 18th Birthday!

fergie

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking typical birthday book + something new and exciting. A gift, or some other sort of project we haven't done before.

I definately think we should bday book as default because if we do buy something, not everyone is going to be able to contribute even if they want to.. the book however, everyone can do.... and is most likely more meaningful in the long run.

I don't know about this but i'm just putting it out there as an idea, what about a DVD as well.

I mean people could record their own personal messages, and then some kind person could compile them all......maybe

Or errm anyone who has taken any footage of Hayley at a show can send it to someone who could like compile a little birthday this is your life so far tribute haha

I dunno i'm clutching at straws now....

.....Okay it was just an idea

I don't know about this but i'm just putting it out there as an idea, what about a DVD as well.

I mean people could record their own personal messages, and then some kind person could compile them all......maybe

Or errm anyone who has taken any footage of Hayley at a show can send it to someone who could like compile a little birthday this is your life so far tribute haha

I dunno i'm clutching at straws now....

.....Okay it was just an idea

that is the best idea ive ever herd.

does somone havelike. a program that can put this together and then put it on a dvd to send to her.

every one can do a reacording saying whatever they want.

plus this gets her to rember your face! ah.

wow. this is the best idea ever seriously.

people would have to have like a time limit tho.

like 1 or 2 mins each.

i hope this happens.

PEOPLE MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

Oh my haha i didn't think it was that great when i first thought of it seems like it's going down well though.

Oh and Alyssa errrrm that is a problem, you must steal one off a friend for the night haha

Also i'm sure whoever does want to make it can moderate the videos so nothing wierd or inapropriate (sp?) gets through.