Hayley's 18th Birthday!

fergie

that would probably be perfect. i think one minute should be like the limit for how long each entry can be. Or maybe two minutes depending on how many people actually make them.

yeah i would think one minute is good. maybe 2 if there isnt that many people making them. good idea!!

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can contribute one too.

so now we need to figure out who can make the dvd. i think i might be able to do it...or if fergie wants to.

and if anyone wants to make the compilation video to go with it. also if anyone wants to volunteer their fav. clips of hayley for the video.

and maybe one of the admins can post it up on the main page so we can get as many video entries as possible.

so now we need to figure out who can make the dvd. i think i might be able to do it...or if fergie wants to.

and if anyone wants to make the compilation video to go with it. also if anyone wants to volunteer their fav. clips of hayley for the video.

I would like to help with the creation of this thing any way that I can, but I only have Windows Movie Maker to work with. I dunno if that would be good enough.

i can contribute one too.

and maybe one of the admins can post it up on the main page so we can get as many video entries as possible.

Once we figure out who's going to be compiling this and putting the DVD together, we can post it on the main page and as an announcement here on the boards.

I'll toss in a video as well...I can probably take something decent enough with my digital camera...maybe I'll get Emma to sing Happy Birthday to Hayley :)

well i have this idvd and imovie hd on my computer...ive messed with it a couple times and even made a paramore live dvd with it. so i could put it all together but the only problem is that my wireless connection is crap...so getting all of the videos to me would be a problem.

I can do a video. Just uh, let me know when the deadline is? Lol.

And as for making it...i have a dvd burner...LOL. My friend has a GREAT sony viao that has all kinds of video editing software..But i think someone else is probably more fit for the job than me :P

we really need to make hayley's gift sooo super awesome!!!

no doubt about it...

i'll probably also write a song for her too...

i'll donate money if you guys are planning to buy something...

if we're making her a birthday book it needs to be as big as it can get

(maybe even bigger then that!!! lol...)

come on guys it's hayley's big one-eight!!!

let's start brain stormin'...

i'll think up some ideas too.....

maybe....but you guys r better idea thinker uppers...

lmao!!!

okay you guys i'll stop by later!!!

Hmmm. Ok, so does anyone know what they did for The Academy Is, so the fans could thank them for such an amazing Warped Tour this year? Well, they had people make pictures/graphics whatever you want, and write something on it. We could just each have someone make something on the computer, or scan a picture for her telling her how much we appreciate her and wishing her happy birthday and all that good stuff. then post it on here, or send it to someone on here who's going to be sending the stuff to her, and they could print the stuff out, make it into a book. then send it to her. because like not all people will be able to pitch in with money and whatnot, and i know all of us would looove to send her something, even if we can't send money. and yah. there ya go. =] k i have to go now, though.

Would be nice if someone with like vegas video, FCP, or some mac software could throw it together and make it look NICE... since everyone has windows movie maker :D

ill volunteer to put everything together on a dvd...i have mac software for it so the dvd can have a menu and everything.

Maybe we should split the jobs up too...like have someone put the compilation video together and someone else put the fan videos together. then i can put it all together on a dvd.

Does that sound like a good idea or no?

ill volunteer to put everything together on a dvd...i have mac software for it so the dvd can have a menu and everything.

Maybe we should split the jobs up too...like have someone put the compilation video together and someone else put the fan videos together. then i can put it all together on a dvd.

Does that sound like a good idea or no?

If you could make the dvd like that it would be pretty awesome. thanks for volunteering.

Im not sure about how we are gonna decide what clips go into the compilation vid...

Maybe everyone should find a video clip that they would like to go into the compilation and post a link to it in here, then whoever is putting them all together can choose the best ones to use and make the video? :)

okkk...welll we don't have to do my idea. the others are ok too. so yah. uhmmmmmm. i don't have any videos of paramore, or pictures or anything. =\ so i dunno how i'mg oing to be able to do anything with the gift.

they dont really have to be your videos to contribute...you can pick out your favorite pictures or your favorite video clips of hayley. just make sure its ok with whosever videos and pictures you want to add.

ive started making the dvd menus and stuff. i used the pictures so far that are in the favorite hayley pictures thread. But if anyone wants to suggest other pictures, i can put them in there instead. Also if you guys have any suggestions for the music on the dvd.

do we have any volunteers to put together the fan video and the compilation?