Paramore on the COVER of the October 14th Kerrang!

thebrowncoat

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooh i'm not going to jump to conclusions just yet, before i see the story inside, to see if it isn't like solely about Hayley.

But yes having the guys on the front would have been a better way of selling the band to people.

Guest haunted_dreams55

Cool. I like how it say Pop-Punk's Brightest Young Rebels.ha. Yeah I do wish that all of then were on the cover but its still cool that Hayley is not sharing the cover with anyone else.

ugh I hate how Kerrang only ever has Hayley on the cover...

I mean it's great that she's on the cover but yet again the "Paramore is a band" thing comes up

because Kerrang seems to be all about Hayley when it comes to anything about Paramore

yea i agree.. idk tho, its a marketable strategy u know.. aint always about the music in the music biz.

i mean i haven't read the interview yet but with regards to kerrang, they're usually they're not TOO awful in the whole frontman/frontwoman thing. i mean last week amy lee was on the cover - on her own - but the article focused on evanescene as a whole, so i'd hope this would be the same.

i mean i haven't read the interview yet but with regards to kerrang, they're usually they're not TOO awful in the whole frontman/frontwoman thing. i mean last week amy lee was on the cover - on her own - but the article focused on evanescene as a whole, so i'd hope this would be the same.

yeah true- they were really good with the evanescence one. i thought it'd just be all about her but it really wasn't

yea i agree.. idk tho, its a marketable strategy u know.. aint always about the music in the music biz.

very true

I still don't like it though.

I don't want people getting into Paramore just because Hayley's hot.

The fan base would turn into a bunch of horny men who yell rude things at her during shows.

I mean if they're gunna market that way they could still put the boys on the cover cause they're not too bad themselves lol

very true

I still don't like it though.

I don't want people getting into Paramore just because Hayley's hot.

The fan base would turn into a bunch of horny men who yell rude things at her during shows.

I mean if they're gunna market that way they could still put the boys on the cover cause they're not too bad themselves lol

Well, Hayley is one of the key things that makes them stand out - she's a female singer in a male dominated genre...so it's natural that she gets a lot of attention...

As long as it doesn't become all about her looks or whatever at the expense of the music (and I have faith she and the band won't let that happen), I'm happy with whatever publicity they get right now...it's all good for them at the moment...

And as for the post about Hayley getting annoyed...I think her shirt at the show the other night shows that she already is a little annoyed with it...