Paramore on the COVER of the October 14th Kerrang!

thebrowncoat

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I agree- I thought it was a really good interview actually. It definitely gave a really good insight into the band, mainly Hayley, but still I think it's cool

Also the pics are awesome

Oh, I don't think it's a bad interview at all...but I think the interviewer went fishing for controversy and kind of made Franklin out to be redneck central. All the stuff about gun ownership and their Christianity...it all seemed to be covered with a slightly mocking tone...I'm not a big fan of guns, but I am a Christian and it put me off a bit. And if the members of Paramore or their families own guns, who cares?

Good for them though for refusing to answer some of the questions...and I love to hear their confidence come through in their beliefs and their talents.

Oh, I don't think it's a bad interview at all...but I think the interviewer went fishing for controversy and kind of made Franklin out to be redneck central. All the stuff about gun ownership and their Christianity...it all seemed to be covered with a slightly mocking tone...I'm not a big fan of guns, but I am a Christian and it put me off a bit. And if the members of Paramore or their families own guns, who cares?

Good for them though for refusing to answer some of the questions...and I love to hear their confidence come through in their beliefs and their talents.

yeah i guess you're right

some of the questions were very personal- i probably would've been annoyed by them

it was definitely mostly about hayley but i guess thats the same with a lot of bands- the frontman/woman gets more attention. i mean in fall out boy (just for instance) pete wentz gets heaps more attention than any others. and in evanescence (again a for instance) amy lee always gets the cover pictures and the interviews

i'd really like kerrang to focus on them as a band though

although as i said i thought it was a good interview and was interesting

You know what bit i like, it make me laugh.........The bit about her singing Britney

Do you think some of your more 'emo' fans - you know the serious ones - might be a bit upset by your choice of idol?

"I dont care what they think"

I loved it, its exactly what you'd expect someone to say, but many people beat around the bush trying not to offend anyone!!

I spoke to Hayley last night for awhile about this.

She said they had a massive meeting about trying to get the Guys on the cover aswell. But Kerrang were saying it would be cooler to really push the fact paramore is a female fronted band with her just on the cover.

She also said that theyre having a big BAND photoshoo, today...and Hayley will be wearing her Paramore is a band tee.

I spoke to Hayley last night for awhile about this.

She said they had a massive meeting about trying to get the Guys on the cover aswell. But Kerrang were saying it would be cooler to really push the fact paramore is a female fronted band with her just on the cover.

She also said that theyre having a big BAND photoshoo, today...and Hayley will be wearing her Paramore is a band tee.

More likely, Kerrang was thinking they'd sell more magazines with just her on the cover. It's really good of Hayley to try though :)

And it's awesome that she's going to wear that shirt for the photoshoot today...has she been wearing it for all the UK shows you've seen so far? Who's the photoshoot for?

More likely, Kerrang was thinking they'd sell more magazines with just her on the cover. It's really good of Hayley to try though :)

And it's awesome that she's going to wear that shirt for the photoshoot today...has she been wearing it for all the UK shows you've seen so far? Who's the photoshoot for?

Yeah she has had Paramore is a BAND on all her tee's she has performed live in so far.

I think she said it was for kerrang again To be in in afew months time or somthing. She wasnt too sure.