3 posts to play in arcade

hahah alright.

i feel dumb tho. beucase ususaly i only post when i have somthing really good to say. not just like "oh cool" or "thanks!" so ive been having to do that so i can play that bubble game that im addicted to!

haha. Im one of these persons that do that, I confess!

its kinda ''let you know that Im alive on this boards''

• 2 weeks later...
it said i needed 15 posts. :confused: meh, i'm not here just for the games so it doesn't matter. and i really should be doing my homework anyways. lol. forums are so addicting.

You have to have at least 15 posts in the forums before you can play in the arcade. It looks like you have 16 now, so you should be good to go :)

And, in other news (I'm not sure we announced this anywhere...), we've removed the post per day requirement to play...so you no longer need to make 3 posts per day to be able to access the arcade.

You have to have at least 15 posts in the forums before you can play in the arcade. It looks like you have 16 now, so you should be good to go :)

And, in other news (I'm not sure we announced this anywhere...), we've removed the post per day requirement to play...so you no longer need to make 3 posts per day to be able to access the arcade.

oooh. ha i'm slow. and it wouldn't matter for me, i usually have more than 10 posts per day on every forum anyways. =P