FAN VIDEOS FOR HAYLEY'S B-DAY!!!

jchurch004

this thread is only for the videos that fans make for hayleys bday.. im sure they will also be reviewed and all that before being put into the final gift for her.. so make it presentable if u know what i mean.. anyways, all talk of the gift will continue in the "hayley bday thread" this is just for the videos to be posted without any confusion.. so get to it ppl.. we have two months.. lets make this crazy eh?? no talking in here or ill sick the mods on you!! haha..

= )

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest haunted_dreams55

Thanks. Yeah I thought the same but everyone was saying to pick out your fav pictures or video of Hayley. I think we are doing both though. The video I made was just an example of what I can do, its not the final.

^ ummm its fan videos.. like messages to her.. and they will al be reviewed before put into the final product so they arent like innappropriate u know.. its not gonna be pics of her or anything.. just instead of a book with messages in them to hayley its a DVD with messages for her.. anyways, yea thats it haha

I agree with what Alyssa said too.. the video idea is a little creepy.

Would you want to get a video of pictures of yourself for your birthday?

I think the letters are a good idea and everything though... she'd really like that. :)

I think the letters are a good idea and everything though... she'd really like that. :)

yeah I wouldn't want josh to feel less important either if we did something way over his gift. If we got everybody to do a letter entry it would mean a lot.

the videos arent supposed to have pictures of her in it.. it was suppose to be like a fan message.. like hi hayley blah blah blah blah lol.. thats all.. if everyone did like a 30 second to one minute clip it would be like a full DVD length.. that was what i had in mind.. sounded good to me at least