FAN VIDEOS FOR HAYLEY'S B-DAY!!!

jchurch004

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can totally do it if you want to. i'm just having second thoughts about doing it myself.

i have a feeling that the staff are going to be putting something amazing together, as none of them have mentioned what they are going to be doing yet, and don't seem to want to participate in this.

then there will be about 5 of us putting together a wee video, and it just seems a bit silly to me.

i wish there was something else we could do, or that we were all doing the one thing.. together.

See my post in the final video thread, but the staff doesn't have any plans at the moment either (the only reason we did the one staff gift for Hayley when she was sick was because we had to get it to her so quickly - I literally bought all that stuff one night after getting ideas from everyone on the staff and overnighted it the next day because they were headed back out to Seattle...unfortunately, we just didn't have time to gather gifts or money from all the folks on the boards - I wish we had...)...so, anyway, let's all come up with something cool to do together and we'll get it to her in time for her birthday...