New Member Icebreaker

glorya

Username:White Night

First name:Sara

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?

People from another fansite kept posting links to paramore stuff here

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?I got the sims 2 for gamcube and it had perssure on it, needless to say i listened to it over and over

Been a fan since july

Favorite Paramore song?

either conspiracy or halleujah

Favorite lyric?

don't have one, they're all awesome

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?

They came to atlanta on the 19th it was the 2nd concert i had ever been to

so freakin awesomeee

Interests:Videogames, tv, MUSIC, internet, singing

Other Music:Nightwish. flyleaf, evanescence, avril lavigne, the academy is..., my chemical romance, the used, AFI, hit the lights, cute is what we aim for, this providence, Cartel, the killers, and probobly more i cant think of

and anything else you'd like to share with us... nope

Username: Dudeking

First name: Eddie

Google search for paramore fan Clubs!

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

From a Kerrang CD, and for about a week, But I LOVE them!!!!

Favorite Paramore song?

My Heart, Emergency, Brighter...There all amazing!!!

Favorite lyric?

Now I think we're taking this too far

I love music http://www.last.fm/user/dudeking

• 2 weeks later...

Username:clowdiaa

First name:claudia

google searching

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? ive been a fan since about April when i heard them on Fuse and have loved them ever since.

Favorite Paramore song?- oh jeez, im gonna say "Oh Star", "here we go again" , "conspiracy", and every other song, because i can honestly list everysong

Favorite lyric?

-"and i won't let my dreams consume me"

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? =( sadly i havent seen them live

Interests: SOCCER!! and playing guitar and the sax

Other Music: My favorite band hands down is My Chemical Romance. other bands inclulde Matchbook Romance, Thrice, fftl, a7x, the used, ermm... brand new, dashboard, aar, the starting line....and it goes on and on...

and anything else you'd like to share with us...

umm... paramore is an awesome band, it still shocks me how they are so young.

Username:fate_escapes_me

First name:Amanda

Uh . . . can't remember.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? I was a fan ever since AP magazine highlighted them as one of the top 100 band you need to know. After reading that, I went to Realplayer and looked up some of their stuff. After that, I've never stopped listening.

Favorite Paramore song?- Emergency and Brighter

Favorite lyric?

-"And if you ran away, I'd still wave goodbye, watching you shine bright."

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? None at a Paramore show(never been to one), but I was almost trampled at a Panic! at the Disco concert.

Interests: Music, guitar, skateboarding, drawing.

Other Music: P!ATD, AFI, Postal Service, Shiny Toy Guns, Death Cab for Cutie, MCR, Queen, Evanescence, 30 Seconds to Mars, The Quotes (hurrah for local bands), FOB, FFTL, Underoath, Anberlin, RJA, System of a Down, The Hush Sound, All Time Low, Cartel, TAI, I Am Ghost, Matchbook Romance . . . . the list goes on forever.

I have really long hair . . . like down to by butt long . . . but I hate it. My mom won't let me cut it until after high school. Weird, eh?

Ok....whenever I introduce myself, I feel slightly like I am at an AA meeting. I dont know why, but here we go.

Hello.

My name is Carly, Im 22 and as you can tell by name....Im a girl! (just to clear confusion)

:)

1.How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?

When i first heard about Paramore, I went insane and started looking up anything I could to find out about them...This is like the 4th listing on google.

2.How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

I found out about them from my guitar player about a year ago, and not to sound too much like a folgers commercial....I fell in love.

Favorite Paramore song? It hasnt changed since I started listening... "All We Know."

Favorite lyric? hmm.."I've seen love die way too many times, when it deserved to be alive." TRUTH!

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? Yes. By some complete freak accident, my band got to play a show with them. Now this is my favorite band so the whole show I was trying to hang out AROUND them but I was too scared to actually say anything...even though my entire band had talked to them. Anyways, at the end of our set, Hayley and Josh came up to our merch table to say good job, and I seriously had the biggest brain fart ever. I just started talking and all these stupid things were coming out of my mouth, and I could see her slowly stepping backwards (still trying to be polite, god love her) and i was like "shut up! what are you even saying to her?!" and then that was it....Im PRETTY sure if she remembers us at all, she remembers me as that wierd girl singer. :(

Interests: Music...and food but i mean....yeah. Music and food.

Other Music: I like all music but my favorite band is HEART! She can sing like nobody else.

I like walks on the beach?...with food?

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? Yes. By some complete freak accident, my band got to play a show with them. Now this is my favorite band so the whole show I was trying to hang out AROUND them but I was too scared to actually say anything...even though my entire band had talked to them. Anyways, at the end of our set, Hayley and Josh came up to our merch table to say good job, and I seriously had the biggest brain fart ever. I just started talking and all these stupid things were coming out of my mouth, and I could see her slowly stepping backwards (still trying to be polite, god love her) and i was like "shut up! what are you even saying to her?!" and then that was it....Im PRETTY sure if she remembers us at all, she remembers me as that wierd girl singer.

Well I'm jealous...Welcome

Ok....whenever I introduce myself, I feel slightly like I am at an AA meeting. I dont know why, but here we go.

Hello.

My name is Carly, Im 22 and as you can tell by name....Im a girl! (just to clear confusion)

:)

1.How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?

When i first heard about Paramore, I went insane and started looking up anything I could to find out about them...This is like the 4th listing on google.

2.How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

I found out about them from my guitar player about a year ago, and not to sound too much like a folgers commercial....I fell in love.

Favorite Paramore song? It hasnt changed since I started listening... "All We Know."

Favorite lyric? hmm.."I've seen love die way too many times, when it deserved to be alive." TRUTH!

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? Yes. By some complete freak accident, my band got to play a show with them. Now this is my favorite band so the whole show I was trying to hang out AROUND them but I was too scared to actually say anything...even though my entire band had talked to them. Anyways, at the end of our set, Hayley and Josh came up to our merch table to say good job, and I seriously had the biggest brain fart ever. I just started talking and all these stupid things were coming out of my mouth, and I could see her slowly stepping backwards (still trying to be polite, god love her) and i was like "shut up! what are you even saying to her?!" and then that was it....Im PRETTY sure if she remembers us at all, she remembers me as that wierd girl singer. :(

Interests: Music...and food but i mean....yeah. Music and food.

Other Music: I like all music but my favorite band is HEART! She can sing like nobody else.

I like walks on the beach?...with food?

HI CARLY.

I'm Lisa, we're glad to have you here. (Because I swear you don't know me! :])

The story about Hayley makes me smile every time, haha!

Your favourite Paramore lyric is mine too...see username.

And cheesecake. You forgot cheesecake. But I guess that counts as food. xP