New Member Icebreaker

glorya

I'm new :]

Username: Charrlottiee.

First name:Charlotte

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?

Googled Paramore and this came up.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

Umm... I've been a fan since errr June-ish or April-ish. April. Saw them in Kerrang! I'd neevr seen a band with a female singer before. So Paramore was the first one I'd seen :] And I checked them out and I LOVED them.

Favorite Paramore song?

Brighter/My Heart

Favorite lyric?

You shine brighter than anyone does / And if you ran away, I'd still wave goodbye, watching you shine bright.

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?

Mean Fiddler. London Oct 15th 06. It seriosly deserved the 5 K's from Kerrang!

Interests: Friends and shopping

Other Music: Incubus, Flyleaf, Shiny Toy Guns, Enter Shiakri, Kenotia, Kids In Glass Houses, Fall Out Boy, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Underoath, Senses Fail, Cute Is What We Aim For, Cobra Starship, The Acadmey Is..., Taking Back Sunday, This Providence, Etc Etc.

Hiii Charlotte I am Lisa. Nice to meet you! :]

And yeah that Martin kid above me...yeah he was at the London show but you might wanna watch out for him. *shifty eyes*

HAHA JUST KIDDING Martin is an awesome kid.

Haha yes that's right, waaaay to make me look good :]

No really, good job haha

im new.

very new :)

Username: kaylajean

First name:kj

i was read about it in the paramore community on livejournal. and thought i'd try it.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

i saw their ad in ap. around the simple plan tour. and fell in love. i'm not sure how long that is.

Favorite Paramore song?

My heart/hallelujah.

Favorite lyric?

all of them. but - someday you'll get sick of saying that everythings all right and by then im sure i'll be pretending just like i am tonight. - is probably my favorite.

never seen them live. my parents wouldnt let me go to see them in august in detriot. so instead i went to a haunted graveyard.

Interests: music.

Other Music: this prov. boys like girls. senses fail. ciwwaf. vedera. the academy is. dave mellilo. all time low. valencia. rookie of the year. houston calls. and many many more.

Username: Spaz. Tis my nickname, as my name's crazy (as you will soon read...)

First name: Angharad

I was dying without a good fan source of Paramore, so I googled "Best Paramore Fans in the freaking world" and came up with this *wink*

Some people I know in America told me that they were amazing. I didn't believe them, so for I while I ignored them. Then one day I was looking for some new music, so I went to their MySpace, danced to their music then cried for all the wasted time.

Favorite Paramore song?

All We Know... I think

Favorite lyric?

Because I've seen love die way too many times, when it deserved to be alive

Unfortunately no. I live in the far away land of Australia, and they haven't been here (to my knowledge)

Interests: Playing guitar, singing, entertaining those who'll listen with stupidity

Other Music: Veronicas, Avalon Drive, Hit The Lights, Dead Letter Circus, Repeat Offender, A Change of Pace, Anti-Flag... that's what comes to mind. But none as good as Paramore

and anything else you'd like to share with us...

If I ever seem like I'm being rude, I'm not (unless of course I am), I'm just rather inarticulate and often use the wrong words to say things... Sorry in advance!

Username: savannah_TREOS

First name: Savannah

i was on myspace and there was a link to paramore.org. on that was a link here. rest is history...

I was watching fuse (new york based music tv. WAY BETTER than anything elsein the U.S.) and pressure came on. Probably been a fan for about a year.

Favorite Paramore song?

hmm... My Heart or Franklin

Favorite lyric?

"I'll wave goodbye/ watching you shine bright"

not yet :( hopefully warped this year though

Interests: ive been playign drums for almost 8 years, hanging with friends, going to shows, parties, typical teenage stuff

Other Music: oh goodness, there's so many... for the fast forever (cpl yrs for most) ive been listening to Saosin, The Recieving End of Sirens, Kill Hannah, Cobra Starship, 30 STM, The Forecast, Rise Against, Aiden, Armor for Sleep, Atreyu, LostProphets, P!ATD, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, The Used.. ill stop there

Username: NightBetween

First name:Kelly

from the myspace group

I saw their profile thingy on MTV News over a year ago and have been a huge fan ever since!

Favorite Paramore song?

its a tie: My Heart, Circles, My Hero

Favorite lyric?

"This circle never ends, and It's time you just faced it, don't pretend that it's over..."

unfortunately, none yet. :(

Interests: I write poetry, songs, and stories. I love music! I also love to read.

My favorite books are Twilight by Stephenie Meyer and The Blue Girl by Charles de Lint

Other Music: my top three, in order, favorite bands are: Paramore, Flyleaf, and My Chemical Romance

Other:

I am an Army brat. My father was in the service for 22 years before he retired roughly four years ago. His last station was here in Georgia, where I am now. I was born in Mt. Holly, New Jersey. These are places we lived up until now: Mt. Holly, NJ; Bismark, ND; St. Paul, MN; Tomah, WI; Heidelberg, Germany; Owatonna, MN; McDonough, GA; Jackson, GA.

In June, when I graduate from high school (yay!:D ) I am moving back to Minnesota! I can't wait!