New Member Icebreaker

glorya

• 2 weeks later...

Username: Cardzer
First Name: Hamzah

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?
Just did a google search for a paramore fan forum site and voila.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?
Now this is a weird one, I can't remember when exactly but I did come across Pressure and Emergency while flicking through music channels and I enjoyed them but didn't think much of it. Back then I was in the Rap and Hip-Hop stage of music where I only enjoyed that genre and didn't give anything else a chance. Slowly I started to listen to other genres and later on heard Ignorance and still yet to listen to their music properly. So I was aware of Paramore for a few years but I guess what made me start listening to them properly was when I heard Monster after which I started to listen to Pressure, Emergency and Ignorance again.
EDIT: Just remembered I also came across Misery Business either before Monster or after I can't really remember.
Then came along their self-titled album and I listened and enjoyed the entire thing couldn't stop listening to it. So I guess for how long i've been a fan of Paramore I would have to say nearly a year now.

Favourite Paramore song?
This is a hard decision but if I have to choose one it would have to be Misery Business I just seem to associate that song straight away whenever I first think of Paramore.

Favourite lyric?
"Well you built up a world of magic
Because your real life is tragic"

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?

If I had any :(

Interests

Magic, Gaming, Comics and Reading

Other Music
Just gonna check my phone for this
Disturbed, Assassin's Creed Soundtracks, Skrillex, Knife Party, Lupe Fiasco, Linkin Park and many others which sound appealing to my ear.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Username: Sara_more
First name: Sara

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? Google. Paramore.net is not sufficient and I miss PFC! Also was hoping to get some scoop about Fall MNG's!

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? A friend in college introduced me in 2006, a little less than a year before Riot! came out. :)

Favorite Paramore song? Let The Flames Begin.

Favorite lyric? "It's all about the exposure, the lens, I told her"

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? The only time they have ever played in Oklahoma (where I'm from) the festival stage lost power, and you could still hear Hayley singing above thousands of people. Ah-mazing. :) Hard to pin point a favorite when next weekend is show #8 for me, but for now this is what I'll go with. :)

Interests: photography (I went to school for it, I'm not some random who bought a nice camera who thinks I'm a photographer...) also, movies, roadtrips, and NBA basketball (OKC Thunder)

Other Music: yes. :) Paramore is my favorite band, but I listen to all genres. Currently jamming the Wicked soundtrack as I type this ;)

and anything else you'd like to share with us...

post-19897-0-41984400-1381977855_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great idea! I'm new. Ok,

Username: ParamoreTotallyRules

First Name: Hayley (yes, for real!)

How did you come across this amazing fan site that is Paramorefans.com?

I was actually just searching online to see if there was a fan site and found this! I love Paramore and knew there had to be a website for us fans. :D

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/how long have you been a fan?

My dad. He was listening to it and I asked what it was. He told me and I asked if I could borrow his CDs. After listening to every album I became a total fan. Inside and out I absolutely love Paramore. I've been a fan since I first heard it, which was about four years ago.

Favorite Paramore song "s": Let The Flames Begin, Playing God, Ignorance, We Are Broken and Monster. (sorry, I know, LONG list.) :D

Favorite Paramore lyrics: 'cause we are broken, what must we do to restore, our innocence? And oh the promise we adored, give us life again, 'cause we just want to be whole.

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?

Nope. I've never been able to go to a concert because they never come here. :(

Interests: skateboarding, kick-boxing, writing, writing lyrics

Welcome, Hayley! You've stumbled across the longest running Paramore fan community on the Internet. Nice that you share a name with the band we love. Surprisingly, you're not the first! Give your dad a high five. He clearly has awesome taste in music. Hopefully one day you get to go to a show. Definitely a worthwhile experience!

Welcome, Hayley! You've stumbled across the longest running Paramore fan community on the Internet. Nice that you share a name with the band we love. Surprisingly, you're not the first! Give your dad a high five. He clearly has awesome taste in music. Hopefully one day you get to go to a show. Definitely a worthwhile experience!

Thanks! I'm always on the look-out to see if they come to Colorado. If they ever do I'll be sure to share my experience there. :D

• 3 weeks later...
Username: carefulgirl

First name: Giana

I googled paramore fansites haha

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

my friend told me about 'still into you' (I know I know) and then I saw a suggestion for Renegade, then Escape Route, the Misery Business.... two months later I have two out of four albums and know almost every word to every song oops x

Favorite Paramore song?

careful :) (or misguided ghosts)

Favorite lyric?

"I had it all but not what I waned, 'cause hope for me was a place uncharted and overgrown..." and I also like "will someone care to classify, our broken hearts and twisted minds, so I can find someone to rely on, and run to them, to them.... full speed ahead. oh you are not useless..."

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? no sadly none

Interests: drama club, volleyball,family and friends

Other Music: things on the radio, green day, one direction, fall out boy, Justin Timberlake, Guns N Roses, Panic! At the Disco :)

and anything else you'd like to share with us... Paramore is probably the best band in the world omg

• Like 1

Username: carefulgirl
First name: Giana
I googled paramore fansites haha
my friend told me about 'still into you' (I know I know) and then I saw a suggestion for Renegade, then Escape Route, the Misery Business.... two months later I have two out of four albums and know almost every word to every song oops x
Favorite Paramore song?
careful :) (or misguided ghosts)
Favorite lyric?
"I had it all but not what I waned, 'cause hope for me was a place uncharted and overgrown..." and I also like "will someone care to classify, our broken hearts and twisted minds, so I can find someone to rely on, and run to them, to them.... full speed ahead. oh you are not useless..."
Any live show experiences you'd like to share? no sadly none

Interests: drama club, volleyball,family and friends
Other Music: things on the radio, green day, one direction, fall out boy, Justin Timberlake, Guns N Roses, Panic! At the Disco :)
and anything else you'd like to share with us... Paramore is probably the best band in the world omg

Welcome! High five for Green Day.

Glad to have you here. Thanks for joining :D