New Member Icebreaker

glorya

Username: carefulgirl
First name: Giana
How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?
I googled paramore fansites haha
How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?
my friend told me about 'still into you' (I know I know) and then I saw a suggestion for Renegade, then Escape Route, the Misery Business.... two months later I have two out of four albums and know almost every word to every song oops x
Favorite Paramore song?
careful :) (or misguided ghosts)
Favorite lyric?
"I had it all but not what I waned, 'cause hope for me was a place uncharted and overgrown..." and I also like "will someone care to classify, our broken hearts and twisted minds, so I can find someone to rely on, and run to them, to them.... full speed ahead. oh you are not useless..."
Any live show experiences you'd like to share? no sadly none

Interests: drama club, volleyball,family and friends
Other Music: things on the radio, green day, one direction, fall out boy, Justin Timberlake, Guns N Roses, Panic! At the Disco :)
and anything else you'd like to share with us... Paramore is probably the best band in the world omg

Hello. Wow, we both like P!ATD and FOB. I also like Justin Timberlake. A few good suggestions: Flyleaf, Taylor Swift, Ellie Goulding, Christina Grimmie, My Chemical Romance, and Evanescence. You will like them. Welcome to PF.com. There are many fun things to do. Feel free to chat with or PM whenever I am on. Hope you enjoy it here. Have fun!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)

• 2 months later...

Username: snevetshannavas

First name:Savannah

Wanted to meet some cool people with the same interest (Paramore) as me, but didn't wanna pay any money to join the official one. So I googled it and this came up, so yeah!!

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

I saw the music video for Crushcrushcrush when I was in middle school on some random local tv station I was watching one day. Looked up some of their other stuff and liked it. A year or 2 later, That's What You Get and Misery Business got really popular at my school, so I felt cool because I already knew Paramore. Haha I've been obsessed ever since really. Which is probably around 6 years.

Favorite Paramore song?

It's hard to pick. I love In The Mourning, Misery Business, Future, Last Hope, Ain't It Fun, Misguided Ghosts, The Only Exception, Still Into You, All I Wanted.. Damnit. All of them. They are all perfect.

Favorite lyric?

"It's just a spark, but it's enough to keep me going."-Last Hope

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?

I've only been to 1 show. It was on the Self-Titled tour in Atlanta, Georgia the day before Thanksgiving, November something. My mom was angry because I was gonna miss Thanksgiving to go to the concert. Instead, me and my friend drove all the way back after the concert through the night to be with family for Thanksgiving. It was an incredible experience and I wish I could do it again... Every night.

Interests:

As well as listening to music, I love to play and write my own. I'm in college, so there's that.

Other Music:

Wait there's other music besides Paramore? Lol jk But, John Mayer, SBTRKT, Beyoncé, Jessie Ware, Jesse J, Tegan and Sara, Christina Aguilera, Ed Sheeran, Snow Patrol, Capital Cities, I could go on for days.. for real though.

Anything else... Nah, Paramore is the best though. But we all already know that. ;)

Hey! Welcome to the forums! 

You actually don't have to pay to join Paramore.net; their official fan club ended so everyone can enjoy the site's benefits. If you want to know more about that, we have a thread with all the info here.

Sounds like you had a really awesome Thanksgiving! I've only seen the band once as well.

And PS: Ed Sheeran is amazing! ;)

• 1 month later...

hi everyone! im a new here,, actually i am a fan of PARAMORE since 2005 but then i dont get much the chance to join any site.. well anyways since im in now,  just want you to know more about me and PARAMORE..

Username: sheanbear

First name: Alice

i was just goggling to see whats new about the band, and here it goes ;-)..

when i first heard the song **pressure** and now ive hooked-up to this band ever since till FOREVER..

Favorite Paramore song?

Actually all of their songs  :razz:..(this was seems so hard)

Favorite lyric?

** my heart it beats, beats for only you.. my HEART is yours**

sadly none.. :sad: im a bit too far from you guys.. how i wish i could get a chance to see them (personally).. ;-) 

Interests:

reading books (especially when it talks about Vampires), playing music (Paramore), eating

Other Music:

MCR, Avril lavigne, No Doubt, Bob Marley, All American Reject, the offspring, typecast, chicosci, Linkin park, urbandub and a lot more.,

and anything else you'd like to share with us..

im a single mom with a 5year-old son.. but eventhough im still COOL.. and im easy to get along with..

-- actually at first i felt like im into hesitation to join the boards for as i believe im a way over from you guys.. but then it prove me wrong.. you guys were so great and you were the best :D and thanks for that.. luvluvluv :D  :rolleyes: 

Username: pauline (i'm so creative you guys)
First name: pauline

swaggy people who run this fansite

itunes music suggestion (2006)

Favorite Paramore song?

Tie between Proof, Hello Cold World, and Part ll

Favorite lyric?
"Like the moon we borrow our light"

Everything about the second night show at parahoy was amazing

Interests: Frozen
Other Music: fob, lady gaga, beyoncé, twenty one pilots, mewithoutyou

and anything else you'd like to share with us...

check out my blog if you have tumblr

http://istillloveparamore.tumblr.com/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Username: Pancake Karma
First name: Hannah

I searched "Paramore forum" into Google :) Though I've been lurking for a while.  2he9311.gif

My cousin would always play BBBB. I fell in love with the lyrics and sound. I asked her who the artist was. The rest is history . . . :)

Favorite Paramore song?
        I'm quite partial to BBBB because it was my first song <3 I also really like Anklebiters. My favorite tends to shift daily :D

Favorite lyric?

I can't pick just one! If I had the time I'd list off fifty xD They're all wonderful. 

I recently went to the Monumentour show down in Detroit. It was awesome! The confetti yjvid.gif The atmosphere yjvid.gifLet the Flames begin & Part II yjvid.gif The whole concert yjvid.gif

Interests: Listening to music (probably more than is considered healthy), eating, Taylor York ʘ‿ʘ, reading, staying on the computer all day long like a bum, writing, obsessing over Paramore, sleeping, etc...

Other Music 2usec5v.gif : Marina and the Diamonds, MCR, The Virginmarys, Green Day, mewithoutYou, Fall Out Boy, Lilly Allen (mostly older stuff though) and some other artists that I dabble in here and there.

and anything else you'd like to share with us... 

Nothing much really. I get very easily attached so I probably will stay for a while. dxfcid.gif

Already done my own intro thread, but this seems like a good idea too!

Username: goymer
First name: Phil

Been a twitter follower for ages, and thought it's about time I signed up lol

About 8 years ago I spotted a video thumbnail on the Bebo homepage. It was 3 people sat on the sidewalk, one wrapped in blankets, and it was too tempting not to click it! Turns out it was Hayley, Josh and Jason playing Pressure acoustically, and the rest, as they say, is history!

Favorite Paramore song(s)?

Tough to pick just one, so I'll go with Pressure, Turn It Off, Hello Cold World and Proof.

Favorite lyric?

I don't have any particular favourite lyrics.

I've seen Paramore live 13 times; 4x in England, once in Northern Ireland, 7x in the USA, and, depending on the definition of where international waters are, either once there or once in the Bahamas! I've seen them in tiny venues (O2 Academy Islington, capacity ~300) and in huge places (O2 Arena, ~25,000). I've had four M&G's, been on the barricade twice, and I've even been onstage for Misery Business!

Interests: football (soccer), athletics, rugby, wrestling
Other Music: All Time Low, The All-American Rejects, blink-182, Courage My Love, A Day To Remember, Fall Out Boy, Flyleaf, Jimmy Eat World, Linkin Park, Muse, My Chemical Romance, The Nearly Deads, New Politics, Tonight Alive, We Are The In Crowd, Yellowcard, Zebrahead, 30 Seconds To Mars

• Like 1

Username: staywithme

First name: Jasmine

I watched a Paramore interview video on YouTube.

I heard their song in the Twilight movie then later I bought their album Brand New Eyes. I've been a fan since 2008.

Favorite Paramore song?

All of the songs.

Favorite lyric?

All of their lyrics are awesome!

No I haven't been to a concert before. :(

Interests:

Reading, writing, drawing, watching anime, collecting My Little Pony.

Other Music:

Florence and The Machine, Lupe Fiasco, Kimbra, Versaemerge, The 1975, Avril Lavigne, Tegan and Sara.

• 2 weeks later...

Username: TalkInCodeToMe
First name: Peter, but I prefer Pete

I saw an interview video between Paramore and ParamoreFans.com

Music channels back in 2005, They used to play Emergency a lot. From the first time I was hooked. I ran up an extremely expensive phone bill requesting Paramore, which my mother wasn't very happy with at the time ;) - (See signature)

Favorite Paramore song(s)?

Native Tongue, Misery Business, Stop This Song (Lovesick Melody) - (See signature)

Favorite lyric?

I'd have to go with the one I have tattoo'd on me :P "When you talk in code to me, I can translate it" - (See signature)

I've been to 4 shows.

Islington, UK - September 2009
Sheffield, UK - November 2010

Manchester, UK - December 2011

Manchester, UK - December 2013 (When I caught the drumstick, linked in my signature)

Interests: Computers, programming, Android phones and tablets, Paramore (obviously), gaming, tv shows, films. 
Other Music: Eliza and the Bear (Support act 2013), Fun (Support act 2010), Of Monsters and Men, Broadway shows (Wicked & If/Then are current favourites), Zedd

Nice to meet you all! 

• Like 1