New Member Icebreaker

glorya

Username:Ghostly White_x

First name:Sara

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?

I Googled Paramore Forum and it came up with this one.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

I heard people talking about them on another forum and I thought I would check them out. I have been a fan for about a month.

Favorite Paramore song?

Crush Crush Crush

Favorite lyric?

Most of 'We are Broken'

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?

The last big show I went to my seat was on the top tear. Everyone was jumping to the beat of the music and the whole thing was shaking.

Interests:

I love music. Everywere I go there is some sort of music playing in my head. I know how to play some stuff on the piano and I want to learn guitar. I like to draw and when I am older I want to be in a Band or/and be a fashion designer.

Other Music:

My Chemical Romance, 30 Seconds to Mars, The Hot Lies, Horsell Common, Iron Maiden, Greenday, Avril Lavigne, Panic! at the disco, Evanescence, Kisschasy, Smashing Pumpkins, Billy Talent, Fall Out Boy, The Used, Repeat Offender, Bullet for my Valentine, Young and Restless, Taking Back Sunday, The Acadamy is..., Cute is what we aim for, Her alibye, All American Rejects, Yellowcard, Blameshift, Coheed and Cambria, Lost Prophets, Classic Addict, Mayday Parade, Kings to You, Foo Fighters, Resident Hero, Power Space, Muse, Strata, Hello Goodbye, Boys like Girls, Escape the Fate, Last of the Believers, Sum 41, The Scare and Gyroscope.

and anything else you'd like to share with us...

:willy_nilly: < sorry, I find that funny.

whoaa my name is Sara and i'm 13 too

coincidence

Username: xmurderxlovex

First name:Paulette :D

i typed in something random about paramore and this popped up and i was like

"wow this looks fun :D"

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

hmm my friend kimberly [or as i calll her the great kimberrberr] told me about paramore one day so i looked em up on google, eventually youtube, then i started obssesing, and POOF! i was a parawhore :]

Favorite Paramore song?

brighterr

Favorite lyric?

u shine brighter than anyone does :']

Interests: BAND

Other Music: anything...cept country...yick Dx

Username: poodzilla

First name: Judy

I was searching for paramore pictures and this site came up. It's amazing I love it. It's the best Paramore fansite I've ever been on. I loooove the video section. Every video every made of or by them. Friggen awsome. <33

Either the beginning of last year or the end of 2005. Not sure. I found out about them because one of my best friends lent me a mix cd from a warped tour he went to and 'Emergency' was on it. I fell in love with them the second the song started.

Favorite Paramore song?

Oh man that's a hard one. I'd guess I'd have to say Hallelujah, Conspiracy, Born For This, and For a Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic. That's a REALLY hard question. I have like all of the songs they ever made lol.

Favorite lyric?

"Holding onto patience wearing thin. I can't force these eyes to see the end."

`Hallelujah

"You've hit your one wall, now find a way around."

`For a Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic

"Just Blame the limelight."

`Fences

I went to Warped Tour '07 in July. Holy crap they were amazing. I swear to God their crowd was the biggest out of all the bands that played. I ended up toward the back but it was still amazing.

Interests:

Other Music:

All Time Low, The Audition, The Academy Is..., My Chemical Romance, Cute Is What We Aim For, Daphne Loves Derby, D.eath Cab For Cutie/The Postal Service, Jack's Mannequin, Fall Out Boy, Boys Like G.irls, The Goo Goo Dolls, Hellogoodbye, Minus The Bear, OK Go, Motion City Soundtrack, Say Anything, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Panic! At The Disco, Chiodos, and more... :)

Hmmmm, I drew a picture of Hayley recently! I never like my drawings and I love this one. Everyone does. : D. I'm going to post it soon.

Username:The Cassinator

First name:Cassandra

Google...I think.

I found out about them from another forum that I go on regularly and I've only been a fan since a wee bit before riot came out.

Favorite Paramore song?

Brighter. Or My Heart. Maybe both. Although I really like lovesick melody...

Favorite lyric?

Don’t tell me lies just say goodbye, from Rewind.

No, unfortunately they have not made thier way to NZ yet =(

Interests:Music, drumming, playing bass and guitar, Coffee, Abseiling.

Other Music:Green Day, MCR and Evanescence are the main ones but I'm into lots of others.

Hmm, not really. Does anyone here go on gdc? Just curious haha. But yeah, this place is pretty cool. Hopefully I won't get shunned...

• 2 weeks later...

Username:xletthisgox

First name:Jake

I searched paramore on google, saw the site, clicked on it and here i am :)

I saw a music video of theirs :)

probably about a year now, not too long but i am OBSESSED

Favorite Paramore song? AHHH its so hard to pick! but....probably:

For a pessimist Im pretty optimistic, emergency, my heart

Favorite lyric?

This time we're not giving up, let's make it last forever.

no :( unfortunately, they havent come anywhere near where i live.

Interests:

Other Music:

Emery,

Underoath

the Almost

Evanescence

etc...

Username: Riot #1

First name:James

Typed Paramore into google and here i am.

I saw the music video Pressure on kerrang. I'd say about just over 1 year.

Favorite Paramore song?

Thats what you get, Hallelujah, Pressure, Fences

Favorite lyric?

My pain and all the trouble caused, no matter how long

At the Reading festival, the best band at the festival i was in the front row AWESOME.

Interests:

Other Music:Madina Lake,AAR, Foo Fighters, Lostprophets

yay:hyper:...i suck at intros:nono:...

Username: &&kizza&&

First name: Kirralee

i heard about paramorefans.com through my good friend google

i was surfing another forum when someone mentioned them and they sounded like my style so i downloaded pressure and it went on from there...

My fave song at the moment is Let the Flames Begin or Hallelujah.

Favourite lyric is "a memory remains just a tiny spark, I give it all my oxygen

to let the flames begin, so let the flames begin, oh glory"

my music taste os very eclectic, i listen to what i think sounds good regardless of genre or age.

so yeah...thanks for listening/reading

Username: Soccerman

First name: Artyom

I was searching in the internet about paramore websites

I heard the song Misery Business in NHL 08. About 2 months

Favorite Paramore song?

Misery Business

Favorite lyric?

Second chances they don't matter, people never change.

Once a whore you're nothing more, I'm sorry, that'll never change.

Unfortunately no

Interests:

Football

Other Music: Billy Talent, Sum 41, Green Day

Well I'm now doing ICQ skins, and people say that it looks very cool :)

Username: eBunny4

First name: Gabrielle; "Elle"

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? Web surfing

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? Well in August my friend played me misery business, we are broken and miracle and i completely fell in love. what struck me was that it was a girl in a band, which was unusual; i went home and listened to more of the music online and immediately bought it all....

Favorite Paramore song? it really depends on my mood...i like miracle, we are broken and misery business, hallelujah....i guess this four, but in general i slightly prefer riot to awkif, but really really love it all.

Favorite lyric? i don't really know...maybe "if you thought i'd leave then you were wrong, cuz i won't stop holding on...." or maybe the chorus of we are broken.

Interests: music, writing (poetry, lyrics), swimming

Other Music: avril lavigne, hinder, the red jumpsuit apparatus, the almost

and anything else you'd like to share with us...nuttin much!:)

First name: Brittany

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? through evthreads

Favorite Paramore song? never let this go

Favorite lyric? "maybe if my heart stops beating it won't hurt this much..."

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? none yet.

Interests: friends. writing songs. music. movies.

Other Music: ev. within temptation. avenged sevenfold.

Username:mad_maddy_mayhem

First name:amanda lynette

about 20 mins ago, lol, google gotta love it

bout 1 year and a bit i dnt know lost count, there music makes me happy, lol

Favorite Paramore song?

ummm hard one, but probbbs, here we go again, coz i love the gitar hee

Favorite lyric?

Misery Bussiness, coz i just do :P

sadley missed out on tix coz im the worst fan ever, rather not talk bout it makes me sad,

Interests: music, writing music for my self and my friends band, ( may as well be mine to lol) , meeting new ppl, manging bands, Hanging wid friends and being an idoit ( cnt spell)

Other Music:dnt get me started i like anything from Fall out boy, to Alexisonfire, to frank sinatra, ( im worldy let it go )

im a friendly person say most things to me ill shrug it of my sholder lol unless its really mean, umm nothing else really friends and fmaily come first after music :P peace out

Username:Motochan143

First name:Syn-Dee

i came acrossed this website called paramorefans.comwhen i was looking for some info on this amazing band called paramore!

i was on this amazing site called imnotokay.net and they had this forum where you could talk about other besides MCR so i was looking threw and discovered Paramore and that was like two years ago or something like that.

Favorite Paramore song?

i love all of the songs i really don't have favorites for anything except maybe sushi.<---favorite food

Favorite lyric?

Once a whore nothing more and that will never change

well not with paramore i've yet to see them live :crybad: but i seen this awesome band called EndeverafteR once live and the guys were so rad i met them and got there autographs, well on their last song after i showed somemuch energy the gurtairst (Kristan Mallory) gave me a high five.

Interests:Sushi,reading, writing fan fiction, anime, music! being a goof.

Other Music:

Panic! At The Disco

From First to Last

Tokio Hotel!

AFI

Alesana

Four years Strong

Vanna

Brighten

Blood hound Gang

30 Seconds to Mars

Aiden

Alkaline Trio

the all amercian rejects

armor for sleep

atreyu

blink 182

avenged sevenfold

carrie underwood

kelly pickler

cherry monroe

the academy is...

gym class heroes

Fall out boy

damone

creed

crazy town

disturbed

the doors

led zepplin

evanescence

fiona apple

flyleaf

the fray

hawthrone heights

HIM

jack's Mannequin

kill hannah

Lost Prophets

Misfits

smashing pumkins

motioncity soundtrack

nirvana

red jumpsuit apparatus

reggie and the full effect

the romones

slipknot

the spil canvas

street drum corps

sugarcult

sum41

taking back sunday

three days grace

underoath

the used

there's probably more... just can't think of them right now!

Username:Motochan143

First name:Syn-Dee

i came acrossed this website called paramorefans.comwhen i was looking for some info on this amazing band called paramore!

i was on this amazing site called imnotokay.net and they had this forum where you could talk about other besides MCR so i was looking threw and discovered Paramore and that was like two years ago or something like that.

Favorite Paramore song?

i love all of the songs i really don't have favorites for anything except maybe sushi.<---favorite food

Favorite lyric?

Once a whore nothing more and that will never change

well not with paramore i've yet to see them live :crybad: but i seen this awesome band called EndeverafteR once live and the guys were so rad i met them and got there autographs, well on their last song after i showed somemuch energy the gurtairst (Kristan Mallory) gave me a high five.

Interests:Sushi,reading, writing fan fiction, anime, music! being a goof. Other Music:

Panic! At The Disco

From First to Last

Tokio Hotel!

AFI

Alesana

Four years Strong

Vanna

Brighten

Blood hound Gang

30 Seconds to Mars

Aiden

Alkaline Trio

the all amercian rejects

armor for sleep

atreyu

blink 182

avenged sevenfold

carrie underwood

kelly pickler

cherry monroe

the academy is...

gym class heroes

Fall out boy

damone

creed

crazy town

disturbed

the doors

led zepplin

evanescence

fiona apple

flyleaf

the fray

hawthrone heights

HIM

jack's Mannequin

kill hannah

Lost Prophets

Misfits

smashing pumkins

motioncity soundtrack

nirvana

red jumpsuit apparatus

reggie and the full effect

the romones

slipknot

the spil canvas

street drum corps

sugarcult

sum41

taking back sunday

three days grace

underoath

the used

there's probably more... just can't think of them right now!

Username: Zoidberg

First name:Tom

Through myspace

I've been a fan for about a year now, I think it was a friend who recommended them :)

Favorite Paramore song?

Probably misery business (can't get it out of my head)

Favorite lyric?

hmm, that's a though one. probably for a pessimist, i'm pretty optimistic

Nope, they haven't played any Belgian shows so far :(

Interests: bassguitars, and I'm a part time sound engineer

Other Music: favorite bands are:

muse, the killers, smashing pumpkins, poison the well,... (so much more)

Hey everybody, hope you're all doing great :D

Username: flamesbegin

First name: Jack

Searced Paramore fansites on google, how boring is that :/ :P

Last autumn somtime I heard Emergency on scuzz and thought wow! Because at the time, and I supose now aswell actually, I had a huge thing for female fronted bands and up until a few months ago my favourite band was Evanescence. Now its Paramore! I got AWKIF for christmas last year and thought it was pretty good but when I heard RIOT! I loved it so much more than their first album so that got me totally into them! And thats my story :P

Favorite Paramore song? Let The Flames Begin or Born For This

Favorite lyric? (Just Paramore?) "Nothing compares to a quiet evening alone" and "This is how we'll dance when, when they try to take us down this is what we'll be oh, this is how we'll stand when, when they burn our houses down, this is what we'll be oh glory" I have others by other bands but I'll keep it strictly paramore for the moment :D

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? (Just Paramore?) Ive got really cool parents so Ive been to alot of gigs with them, because Im into alot of stuff musically that they are. Ive only seen Paramore once though, at Reading Rock Festival. They were amazing! And thats when I met them, Thank God for the signing tent! :mrgreen:

Interests: Going to gigs, being with my friends, art (drawing), photography (Im getting a new camera for christmas, going on the computer, getting drunk :P, Eating nice food, shopping, and well Im up for anything really ;)

Other Music: Evanescence, Muse Marilyn Manson, Bullet for My Valentine, LostProphets, Kasabian, Garbage, Foo Fighters, Green Day, Linkin Park, SlipKnot, Korn, The Fratellis, The Smashing Pumpkins, Nine Black Alps, My Chemical Romance, Blink 182, Maximo Park, Funeral for a Friend, Stone Sour, Metallica, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Atreyu, Hawthorne Heights, Death Stars, Rerto Spankees, Enter Shikari, Dead 60's, Fall Out Boy, Taking Back Sunday, Trivium, Nirvana, Aerosmith, Led Zeppelin, Jimmy Eat World, Feeder, Weezer, The Used, System of a Down, 36 Crazy Fists, Avenged Sevenfold, The Kooks, Bowling For Soup, Sum 41, Frome First to Last, Dirty Pretty Things, Finch, Pacebo, Within Tempation, Papa Roach, Billy Talent, The Clash, Lily Allen, Queen, We are Scientists, REM, Leona Lewis, The Killers, Danny Elfman, Children of Bodom, Hole, James, Goldfrapp, Oasis, Elastica, Blur, Three Days Grace, The White Srtipes, Nightwish, Avril Lavigne, Panic! at the disco, +44, Killswitch Engage, Fightstar, Bring me the Horizon, Mozart, Vivaldi, The Trachtenburg Family Slideshow Players, LFO, Kate Nash. Probably more but cant think at the moment.

and anything else you'd like to share with us... Erm not much to tell to be honest. Im quite open, especially on the internet so Im sure you'll find out more about me whether you want to or not :D

whoa..this must be hard to read all 31 pages and know everyone in this forum...anyway let me inroduce myself

Username: kickbutt

First name: jay

i don't exactly reember but i think i found the link from someone sig on other forum maybe..;-)

there is a tread on other forum about how hot and sexy hayley is but absolutely i love paramore for its great music:p since riot! come out..

Favorite Paramore song?

Crush3 and misery business

Favorite lyric?

how beautiful you are from the cure

nope

Interests: Music,football,female(:P)

Other Music:many,blink182,+44,the cure,greenday,the offspring,sum41,rancid.etc

i'm medical student and medical student's life sometimes is very busy.i will try to post as frequent as i could and visit here often..nice to meet all of you here:D

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I should introduce myself. :)

Username: Gemini05

First name: Jessica

Someone from another board linked here.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? Well I heard of this band back in October of 2006 through another band message board. Though the past few months I've become a more of a fan :)

Favorite Paramore song? I'm not sure I have a favorite yet. Probably pressure, misery business, or here we go again.

Favorite lyric? "they taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies." ...Only one I can think of now.

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? Haven't been to a concert yet.

Interests: art, music, friends, movies...thats it.

Other Music: Flyleaf, Seether, Linkin Park, Korn, Evanescence, Three Days Grace, Neurosonic, Machina, Lacuna Coil, and many others :P

uhh...hi! :)

Username: parawhore.x

First name: Daphne

Hm. well, it was something through google, or some other search engine. I was looking up things about hayley and josh dating (don't ask why) and uh...yeah.

I don't really remember how I became a fan, but I think it had something to do with a friend that liked them. Anyways, I've been a fan since All We Know Is Falling, (i stumbled onto their myspace page and heard the songs off the album).

Favorite Paramore song?

Ooh, it changes from time to time but I'd have to say...My Heart.

Favorite lyric?

♪stay with me, this is what i need. please.♪

♪this heart, it beats, beats for only you♪

Well, i live in toronto, canada. So I don't have any from that long ago.

This past year, I've seen paramore at Warped Tour (This year my friends and I road-tripped to barrie, ontario), then at Phoenix Concert Theatre on octber 26. Warped Tour was awesome because I got their autographs and actually MET them. :D

Interests:

PARAMORE. obviously.

singing; music (I play piano and guitar); video games; tea; my ipod; my vaio; friends and family; reading. i'm a geek.

Other Music:

Other FueledByRamen bands, especially cute is what we aim for;

marianas trench;

sum 41;

all time low;

valencia;

boys like girls;

plain white t's; (NOT hey there delilah, might i add)

the red jumpsuit apparatus;

& others.

I'm very nice, outgoing, and I LOVE PARAMORE, so I think i'll fit right in here. I used to be on a billion message boards about the things i love, but then i took a break because i felt i was spending too much time on the computer.

Now I want to go back (with a new Sony Vaio), but join new message boards. Like this one. :)

Username: britchic

First name: Anna Marie

Through Paramorenet.com. Genius, huh?

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? I read a review on riot in relevant magazine (relevantmagazine.com) and basically listened to them on myspace and thought ..hey, this makes sense. Loved it. Also the recommendation via John Mayer didn't hurt..

Favorite Paramore song?

Love Hallelujah, Let the Flames Begin and Misery Business all equally.

Favorite lyric?

♪This is how we'll dance when they try to take us down

This is how we'll sing (oh)

This is how we'll stand when they burn our houses down

This is what will be oh glory. ♪

Unfortunately not yet! But i hope to change that in the coming year.

Interests:

song-writing, singing, reading, leading worship in my church, writing stuff as a freelance journo and writing stuff as an amateur auteur (do you see what i did there?) - in that order.

Other Music:

John Mayer, Alicia Keys, Corinne Bailey Rae, U2, Michael Jackson, other pop stuff, other jazzy stuff, other worship stuff - i know, and then PARAMORE? If you met met though, it would all make sense! :D

I'm a really careful musical listener. I like to find stuff before it gets 'out there' and listen to the artist, dig up stuff about them and see if their music speaks to me before loving them for a really long, loyal time. They then join my Personal Hall of Fame. And that's the way the music thing should be...

I LOVE PEOPLE and life, in that general order. And no, i don't have a thing about order (i hope). I'm funny in my own head, i like to love people up and am great at friendships, i can't help it! I'm a real family/homebody sort of type and to be honest, i'm hardly ever out unless it involves wine, live music, or romantic comedies. LOL. :) It's GREAT to meet you all!! xxxx

Username: mcustardcream

First name: lotty

Through a friend

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? a freind Cough Robyn =] and about 4 months now

Favorite Paramore song?

Lovesick Melody (stop this song) andd hallelujah but i like all

Favorite lyric?

I'll write you just to let you know that I'm alright

Can't say I'm sad to see you go

Cause I'm not, no I'm not.

&&

this circle never ends

and it's time you just face it, don't pretend

nope But Febuaryy 8th in Portsmouth

Interests:

Photography, guitar, music, reading fooball club, mates, trampolining

Other Music:

metallica, nirvana, guns n roses, green day Foo fighters AC DC le zeppelin,

alot more

Im not a person who will listen to music just coz my friends listen to it, and i love looking at lyrics and finding there meanings

<3 PARAMORE.:)

paramore.jpg

Username: Irish21

First name: Shane

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? Through a friend

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? lol its kind of funny... from NHL 08 heard the song Misery Buisness and BAM! Like that song... then looked up more songs... and now i'm here! lol Umm I guess a few months.

Favorite Paramore song? Hard to say... I guess Misery Buisness since it was the first song I heard.

Favorite lyric? Not really sure, I like a few and too lazy to write! :)

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? Nope, I don't have any, but if they come my way I hope I will have one :P

Interests: Writing, Re-Learning guitar, sports, music, and of course partying

Other Music: Theres sooo many, I'll name a few, Three Days Grace, Silverstein, Linkin Park, Evanescence, Korn, Blink 182, etc...

and anything else you'd like to share with us... well just ask me sometime :P

Username:i heart guese

First name:nabila

- through google. this site is in the first list.

- its about a few months ago. the first time i know their song, from my friend. she always sing emergency out loud. and i was like, wow. the singer's voice is awesome. then i was looking for their songs, and i like all their songs. so here i am, joining the board..

Favorite Paramore song?

- for a pesimist im pretty optimist, missery business, emergency, my heart.

Favorite lyric?

And no one cares to talk about it

To talk about it

Cause' I've seen love die way too many times

When it deserved to be alive

I've seen you cry way too many times

When you deserved to be alive

- i've never been to any of their show. since im in asia, and they never had a tour in asia. well. i hope my time will come. soon. :]

Interests: travelling, music, watching movies, sleeping XD

Other Music: plenty of them, the click five, the academy is, jonas brothers, BLG, and oh so many others

and anything else you'd like to share with us... well. not for now.