New Member Icebreaker

glorya

Username: WaterMelon

First name: Tangmo

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? Google..:)

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

I saw them for the first time on mtvasiaawards.com and I think this band is so cool!

Favorite Paramore song?

crushcrushcrush

Favorite lyric?

"I wish I could tell you how I feel. And show you what’s inside of me is real. I don’t know what I’m waiting for. Can’t explain it anymore"

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? no :(

Interests: music, tennis, chocolate XP

Other Music: Avril Lavigne, Maroon5 ,Fergie ,Clash

Username: lalaLaura

First name: laura

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? thanks to jord aka jordo, who just signed on as well XD

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? i knew a lot of people who listened to them, so i started to as well ^^ that all started...errmm...maybe a short year ago.. XD

Favorite Paramore song? idk, it changes every once in a while.

Favorite lyric? "my mouth is dry with words i cannot verbalize"

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? nah, not really, cept that it was just AWESOME, in the middle of the mosh pit XD andddd. i lost my bf there. haha. XD

Interests: swimming, shopping, hanging out with friends, taking pictures, things like that.

Other Music: lostprophets, 30 seconds to mars, queens of the stone age, kill hannah, the blackout, superchick, the veronicas...and more. ^^

=]

Username: emergency81

First name: katrina

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?

typed "paramore forum" in2 google

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

some1 i know asked if i liked paramore. i said i never heared of them. looked them up on youtube and bought their albums.

Favorite Paramore song? ooo got a few. can't pick 1. that's what you get and emergency

Favorite lyric? forget all the things we swore we meant

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?

never seen them live :(

Interests: not much at the moment. just started college so am focusing on that

Other Music: most stuff. don't like those high pitched weird squeeky noises chavs call "music"

and anything else you'd like to share with us...

i <3 spongebob pants

Username: homeskilletE (lmao Don't ask)

First name: Annette

I wanted a paramore forum and this is what I got on google. =D

Summer '07 Misery Business on MTV at my friend's house. Got hooked on them ever since.

Favorite Paramore song?

No possible way I could choose.. But We Are Broken, Let The Flames Begin, That's What You Get, Born For This, All We Know, Brighter, and My Heart are my top. (:

Favorite lyric?

What? Most impossible question ever! ):

Never seen them yet.. ):

Interests: Music, I play guitar an write lyrics.

Other Music: All Time Low, Tokio Hotel, blah blah.

Hmm.. Don't think so. xD

Yet another new member here XD

Username: TakingUpOurTime

First name: Hayley

Googled paramore =)

And it had been mentioned a few times on the Paramore LJ

Can't really remember how I got into them, I think I just randomly stumbled across their CD and decided to buy it, but I know it was around when Riot! was released =)

Favorite Paramore song?

Ah there are too many!

If I had to pick it would be either Pressure or My Heart though

Favorite lyric?

Once again, there are too many I love!

My favourite would have to be...

"Somewhere weakness is our strength, and I'll die searching for it"

GIAN 08 BABY!

Lol absolutely amazing! The first time I heard the LTFB intro/outro.

I think I annoyed the people who were around me, I got a bit excited and started jumping around and crashing into people by accident. So if any of you happen to be here, then I'm sorry!

Interests: Um, my main interest would be music. I play keyboard and I'm learning guitar, and I'm never without my Ipod. Can't really think of other interests atm =S

Other Music: Panic At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, New Found Glory, All Time Low, Gym Class Heroes, Katy Perry, Death Cab For Cutie, You Me At Six, Elliot Minor, Kids In Glass Houses... the list goes on ! :mrgreen:

um... I love skittles. I think I may be developing an addiction XD

Oh and my profile sucks atm! I haven't even got an avatar yet!

Username: MegziMonsta

First name: Megan

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? I saw it on one o my mates bebo pictures that she was fan of the month and though oo this looks cool :]

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? I saw the emergency video ages ago on mtv2 and then suddenely they become super huge!

Favorite Paramore song? I couldnt possible have one but i cant get enough of thats what you get. I also love conspiracy and frankin and my heart.

Favorite lyric? this heart it beats beats for only you my heart is yours :]

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? Never been to a paramore concert yet because when they came to ireland i had big exams on depending wether or not i get into college so like i obviously couldnt make it :(

Interests: I love photography i'm in college doing a four year course in it :]

Other Music: Right now City and Colour and lots of alkaline trio songs :]

and anything else you'd like to share with us... I'd love to do some paramore photo editing so do let me know if there are any comps or anything :]

Username: coley

First name: Nicole :]

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? the link was flying in the clouds...

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? I don't even rememberrr how I came across themm. I think it was on a message board a couple years agoo.

and I'd say I've been a fan for over a year :]

Favorite Paramore song? Born For This

Favorite lyric? This time we're not giving up

Let's make it last forever

Screaming "hallelujah"

We'll make it last forever

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? Noope :[

Interests: Graphicsss...writingggg....musicc....yeah, that's about it.

Other Music: Switchfoot and KT Tunstall

Not a really a noob anymore but I never took the time to introduce myself haha.

Username: Crush3x

First name:Melissa

I been a fan of paramore for... almost 2 years and my sister had an account on the JonasBrothersFans thingy thing so I decided to see if Paramore had one and luckly enough, it did!

My friend had gone to a concert of theres and could NOT stop talking about them, so I looked up some of their music and BAMOOO, im hooked. And I been a fan for almost 2 years.

Favorite Paramore song?

Hmm... probably Pressure. I love the acoustic versions.

Favorite lyric?

Agggh.. thats a hard one haha.

I wiiiiish!

Interests:

Playing basketball, drawing, photography, hangin out with friends

Other Music:

Hip-hop

Username:Lizabeth_Joy

First name: KW:rotfl:

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? I was just going from link to link about paramore stuff and found it :)

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? well, i was wanting some new bands to listen too so i was trawling everywere, magazines, tv and the internet, then Paramore popped up and i was instantly in love with the band :)

Favorite Paramore song? Pressure

Favorite lyric? "I'm not so niave, my sorry eyes can see":hyper:

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? not yet :(

Interests:music, writing.

Other Music: AVNEGED SEVENFOLD :) i have seen them live, :hyper:they are awsome,:willy_nilly: they are everything i love :):mrgreen:

Username:miranda:]

First name:miranda

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? i am apart of a jonas brothers fansite... and one day i thought... oh maybe paramore has one, and so i found it... yupp!

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?one of there song came on the radio and my cousin was like oh i love this band its called paramore... and i was like oh i should look them up... so i did and i fell in love with them! its been about 2 1/2 years...

Favorite Paramore song? all of them are basically my favorite but if i should choose it would be between Franklin + My Heart!

Favorite lyric?"This heart, it beats, beats for only you, my heart is yours."

and "If you ran away- i'd still wave goodbye watching you shine bright."

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? that it was just totally awesome!

To all newbies: Welcome =)

So I've noticed a bunch of newbies on the boards lately and I know it can be hard sometimes to introduce yourself/talk about yourself so I thought this would be a fun way to kind of get to know you in addition to your own intro/welcome thread. And you don't have to be new to do this! Anyone can :)

Username: Janina ish

First name: janina

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? my bandmate told me about it.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? my older brother loved sims2 and we like had experimental searches on youtube.we found pressure by PARAMORE.

Favorite Paramore song?let the flames begin.

Favorite lyric?once a whore you're nothing more.does that count?

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?yeah. the flip!

Interests:i'm in a band,i love musicians and i think i'm stupid.

Other Music:anything that has harmony,i'm in.

"i don't want to run one building to another anymore,i don't want to be your stupid paramour,i don't want to be the one who keeps on running away when deep inside i want kiss you everyday -our composition that made us have nonstop gigs!i told you the word paramour rocks! :)

Username: smilebehind

First name: nancy

My friend Kailey!!

Oh jeez. A friend showed 'em to me back in the day. Like.. jeez. Lightyears ago.

Favorite Paramore song?

Brighterrr.

Favorite lyric?

Idk,sry. :(

Of Pmore? Yeahhh, saw them at Warped. They be good. Lovely live show. :)

Interests: Graphic design! Photography! Unsigned bands! & all that jazz<3

Other Music: Envy On The Coast

Please please please check out The Rise of Science, Hey Monday, and Goodnight Sunrise if you've never heard of 'em. ;-)

• Like 1

Username: Sin Aura

First name: Ernie

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? On a pic of Hayley's ass

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? About a year ago, I heard an interview on the radio and have been hooked since!

Favorite Paramore song? Misery Business

Favorite lyric? "Now I'm a walking contradiction"

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? Saw them is Chicago a 2 months ago

Interests: Music and video games and Hayley

Other Music: Silverstein, All Time Low, SKSK, The Academy is..., Panic at the Disco, 50 Cent (my faves)

and anything else you'd like to share with us... I weigh nearly 300 pounds and I love Hayley!

Username: IfLooksCouldKil

First name: Rupy

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? sort of stumbled upon it.

um found out about them through a friend, been a fan for almost 2 years.

Favorite Paramore song?

That's what you get

Favorite lyric?

"This heart, it beats, beats for only you."

yus saw them at the final riot tour in Toronto on August 23/08!! :mrgreen:

Interests: Family & friends, t.v. shows, animals.

Other Music: too many to name

Username: claw

First name: claudia

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? i was looking up some pics for hayley, and then i found this on the site and was like ohhh and signed up.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? um, a few years now i think. i actually have no idea, it was the wole misery business phase and i listened to all the other songs and got quite hooked.

Favorite Paramore song? that's hard to choose; crushcrushcrush or pressure probably.

Favorite lyric? i can feel the pressure, it's getting closer now

that song is just awesome in everyway

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? not yet =(

Interests: Um, photography mostly. I spend a lot of time on the net and computer, not very social sometimes.

Other Music: MAYDAY PARADE <33333333

and anything else you'd like to share with us...um, i live on this tiny island which just sucks to be honest.

• 2 weeks later...

Username:

First name: Kris

Browsing paramore fansites on google.

a year?

Favorite Paramore song?

Decode

Favorite lyric?

Not sure...

I never went to a para concert

Interests: Drawing, Guitar, animals

Other Music: Shiny toy guns, Blink-182, Weezer,Muse,

and anything else you'd like to share with us...:willy_nilly:

Username: annamore

First name: Anna

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? this one chick on youtube was talking about it and i felt i should join. =]

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? Ahh. When the video Emergency first came out on tv, I looking them up and fell in love with them. Like them since 2005.

Favorite Paramore song? I love All We Know and My Heart and now I have grown in love with their new song Decode.

Favorite lyric? ahh. i love the "oh father" thing that Hayley sings after Let the flames begain. Powerful lyrics

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? hmm...well, i have seen them live 3 times...(Warped Tour 2007, Toads Place in VA and Final Riot on 9/29)

Interests: singing, any kind of music, Death Note, shows

Other Music: The Academy is..., Cinematic Sunrise, Coheed and Cambria, The Color Fred, Family Force 5, Greeley Estates, Patience, Paper Route, UnderOath.

Username: eatanapple1

First name: Amy

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? googled paramore and this was one of the sites that came up.

Liked 'em since 2006 when i heard "Here we go again"

Favorite Paramore song?

Emergency (the alternative version)/ Misery Business

Favorite lyric?

"Some things i'll never know, And i had to let them go"

indeed sometime at the end of 06 but i can't remember exactly ha ha

Interests: Music, Films, Video games, make up, shopping etc

Other Music: Alkaline Trio, Brand New, Dead Kennedy's, Sonic Boom Six, NFG, Jimmy Eat World, Sum 41, Killswitch Engage, Butch Walker, As i lay dying, Billy Idol, Billy Talent, Save Ferris, Less Than Jake, Dropkick Murphy's... and the list is endless ha ha

im not exactly a noob anymore but i never introduced myself

Username:MyLittleDecoy

First name:Hayley

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?i wanted a paramore forum and this ended up!

about 3 years

Favorite Paramore song?

toughie, ummmmmmmm idk probably all!

Favorite lyric?

the let the flames begin outro, powerful man

august 15 final riot tour!! WOOOOOOOOOO!:willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

Interests:Paramore,music

Other Music:

Cobra Starship, Flyleaf, Linkin Park,Taking Back Sunday