New Member Icebreaker

glorya

• 2 weeks later...

Username: Sammi

First name: Samantha, but people call me Sammi.

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? On a Fall Out Boy fansite called "Drop A Heart".

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? I've been a fan, not TOO long, but long enough to appreciate them...LOL! I came across them from people on a Fall Out Boy messageboard.

Favorite Paramore song? "Emergency".

Favorite lyric? "Now did you say that you were happy....Because I won't leave you alone..."

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? Not really...

Interests: Wrestling. I'm THINKING of training to be a ProWrestler. Not sure though.

Other Music: Slipknot, Orgy, KoRn, Deadstar Assembly, Halifax, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Lacuna Coil, Flyleaf, Otep, Panic at the Disco, Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold...A variety...

and anything else you'd like to share with us... Umm, I'm a drummer?:???:

• 2 weeks later...

Username: ono

First name:Janice

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?

i forgot

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? Looking through the fueled by ramen site/2 years?

Favorite Paramore song? Let This Go

Favorite lyric? From paramore?.. not to sure

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? Never saw them live although i really wanted to see them when i heard straylight run was on tour with them.. but i didn't have money and i wasn't sure if i wanted to go to a simple plan show.

Interests: Movies, internet, i am a tv junkie, and i love pop culture trivia

Other Music:brand new, straylight run, queen, the format, eisley, zolof the rock and roll destroyer, beastie boys, the clash, mcs.. a lot more

and anything else you'd like to share with us...: well there was this one time i came across these 4 boys at the goon docks and well i overheard them having a treasure map and well i never saw them again until this other time i turned on the tv and saw the same 4 boys with an older dude and 2 other girls searching for that treasure and then well they found it and and .. wait thats the goonies..

Username: ono

First name:Janice

i forgot

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? Looking through the fueled by ramen site/2 years?

Favorite Paramore song? Let This Go

Favorite lyric? From paramore?.. not to sure

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? Never saw them live although i really wanted to see them when i heard straylight run was on tour with them.. but i didn't have money and i wasn't sure if i wanted to go to a simple plan show.

Interests: Movies, internet, i am a tv junkie, and i love pop culture trivia

Other Music:brand new, straylight run, queen, the format, eisley, zolof the rock and roll destroyer, beastie boys, the clash, mcs.. a lot more

and anything else you'd like to share with us...: well there was this one time i came across these 4 boys at the goon docks and well i overheard them having a treasure map and well i never saw them again until this other time i turned on the tv and saw the same 4 boys with an older dude and 2 other girls searching for that treasure and then well they found it and and .. wait thats the goonies..

yo! welcomeeee. let this go .. =D that's my fav one aswell.

Username: isabel is cool

First name: isabel :]

uhhmmm. google i think. i've been checking it out for pics for a really long time but i just realized that you guys had a forum. haha.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

ALTPRESS! and since may-ish i think.

Favorite Paramore song?

hmm. this circle, franklin, hallejuladsafnadsf(sorry, i can't spell it!), emergency, all we know, pressure... i thinkt hats it. haha, i've never been able to choose.

Favorite lyric?

"somehow, everything's gonna fall right into place"

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?

8.31 on their headliner. but i had to elave after the third or fourth song :[

Interests:

just music. going to shows. im online a lot. too much really. i really want to learn how to sing though, so if anyone wants to let me in on tips...

Other Music:

the whole FBR/DD roster. (especially this providence, cute, the hush sound). hellogoodbye. boys like girls. this is me smililng. death cab. dave melillo. copeland. taking back sunday. brand new. jimmy eat world. john mayer....

and anything else you'd like to share with us...

uhh. idk. talk to me if your bored sometime! i like tlaking to new people.

Username: jimwins33

First name: Jim

it was on a picture that I'm using as my wallpaper on my computer, so I checked it out and fell in love :)

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

well...I heard that there was this new band signed to Fueled by Ramen, one that would blow your mind, my friend said they were a sweet rock band with an amazing chick singer, so I decided to check em out, downloaded a demo of pressure, and have been hooked ever since! (i guess it's over a year and a half now...wow...)

Favorite Paramore song?

hmm...this is hard...***I just recently found Hallelujah so I've been listening to it nonstop...just wanted to let everyone know that I had NOO idea that it was a leaked song, I thought it was older...but now that I have it I'm not going to NOT listen to it***, but off the record I'm still partial to Whoa and Brighter...I'm also stuck on the "Emergency (Crab Mix)" off of the Summer Tic EP.

Favorite lyric?

"Cause you remind me of a time when we were so alive... Do you remember that?"

-Franklin

I've seen them 2 times, Warped and then the recent tour, and I'd have to say that I absolutely loved them in this last tour...just how personal of a show it was, it truly was an intimate show, and I loved every minute of it.

Interests: most music, esp. paramore...I also enjoy volunteering at a local music studio, partying, you know the works haha

Other Music: too many to list...why don't I just list a band that none of you have ever heard of...

ThePictureShow-www.myspace.com/thepictureshow or http://www.thepictureshowband.com

you can find em there, and if you like it you can order a cd through them or off iTunes.

it's hot. haha :)

Username:sophie

First name:sophie

i actually can't remember =[ lol

erm iv been a fan for like nearly a year and a half.

i found about paramore on the tsunami bomb and funeral for a friend message boards just from people recommending them and stuff.then i listened to them and liked them alot and i brought the album when i went to NY a couple of months later and then i loved them!

Favorite Paramore song?erm here we go again, my heart, whoa.

Favorite lyric?dunno really=s

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? haha not really

iv seen paramore 3 times

once in london at give it a name festival(i actually nearly died when i found out paramore were playing :D)

once in oxford

and once in portsmouth

Interests:erm music, going 2 gigs, shopping, hanging out with friends, dancing etc.

Other Music:rise against,sonic boom 6,the action design,one way letter,tsunami bomb,no complycapdown,billy talent etc.

Username: Monkee (no explanation for the name really, just an online name I've been using for years)

First name: Andrew.

How did you come across this amazing fan site that is paramorefans.com? Google

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? I first saw the video to "Emergency" on Scuzz (UK music channel that plays rock/metal videos) a few months back, meant to check them out but forgot - but then I saw the video to "Pressure" on Scuzz about a week or two ago, and remembered them. Downloaded "All we know is falling" last weekend so I've been a fan for about.... five days? 8-) So I'm a real Paramore noob.

Favorite Paramore song? Emergency

Favorite lyric? "No one cares to talk about it"

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? Nope :sad:

Interests: Music, Playing Guitar, being as lazy as possible... which doesn't happen so much now that I'm working....

Other Music: Foo Fighters, Iron Maiden, My Chemical Romance, Taking Back Sunday, Iron Maiden, Guns N Roses, Velvet Revolver, Funeral For A Friend, Trivium, Bullet For My Valentine, Green Day, Nirvana, Metallica, Queens of the Stone Age, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Weezer, We Are Scientists, Tenacious D, Wolfmother, The Automatic, Enter Shikari.

oh neat, I didn't share much in my first post so I'll do this anyway.

Username: paramore?

First name: Kayla

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? msn search

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? I was meaning to download them but never did until Steve mentioned them one day. I wasn't doing anything better so I actually downloaded and they became my favorite in an hour. April 23rd.

Favorite Paramore song? Conspiracy

Favorite lyric? speak up dear, cause I cannot hear you. I need to know why we don't trust them.

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? I wish.

Interests: Bam Margera, Bam Margera, and uh, Bam Margera.

Other Music: lately my other favorites are HIM, Kill Hannah, The Sounds and Boys Like Girls. I like a lot though.

Username: XMusicDudetteX

First name: Just call me Dudette =]

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?: I typed in Paramore on http://www.google.com so I could find some fansites, and a fansite is exactly what I found =D A very awesome fansite too!

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?: I saw them on Fuse when I got the channel. I've been a fan since June, which is 5, almost 6, months.

Favorite Paramore song?: Too hard to choose between "Never Let This Go" and "Conspiracy".

Favorite lyric?: Favorite Paramore lyric? I have a few.

I like: "And here we go again with all the things we said. And not a minute spent to think that we'd regret. So we just take it back, these words. And hold our breath. Forget the things we swore we meant."---"And here we go again with all the things we did. And now I'm wondering just who would I have been to be the one attatched at all times to your hip. Forget the things we swore we meant." -Here We Go Again

"Maybe if my heart stops beating, it won't hurt this much. And never will I have to answer again to anyone."----"I'll never let this go. But I can't find the words to tell you I don't wanna be alone. But now I feel like I don't know you."-Never Let This Go.

"Explain to me, this conspiracy against me. And tell me how I've lost my power."----"Where can I turn? 'Cause I need something more. Surrounded by uncertainty, I'm so unsure. Tell me why I feel so alone. 'Cause I need to know to whom do I owe."

Sorry that segment was long. Paramore have such great lyrics that are so easy to relate to.

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?: Unfortunatly, I haven't been to any Paramore concerts. However, I HAVE been to one concert last August by another band. That expirience was great. One I shall never forget. I would share it with you all, but seeing as these are Paramore related questions, I shall hold back, haha.

Interests: Jesus, living, music, guitar, writing, singing, drawing, reading, riding quads, go carts, etc....Stuff like that =]

Other Music: AFI, Aiden, Alkaline Trio, Armor For Sleep, Avenged Sevenfold, Avril Lavigne, Blue Oyster Cult, Bullet For My Valentine, Cartel, Chaos Blade, Evanescence, Fall Out Boy, Flyleaf, From First To Last, Good Charlotte, Green Day, Halifax, Hawthorne Heights, Motion City Soundtrack, My Chemical Romance, On The Last Day, Panic! At The Disco, Paramore, Quiet Riot, Rush, Saosin, Senses Fail, Silverstein, Simple Plan, Spitalfield, Taking Back Sunday, The All-American Rejects, The Audition, The Black Maria, The Pink Spiders, The Ramones, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, The Used, Thursday, Twisted Sister, & Underoath.

I'm sorry. I could not help myself, haha.

and anything else you'd like to share with us...Nah. 'Tis all good.

Username: jamesisemo

First name: James

My cousin recomended it to me.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? My cousin told me about them and I started listening to them. I hace been a fan for about 4 months.

Favorite Paramore song? Pressure

Favorite lyric? Here We Go Again

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? I haven't seen tham yet but I'm going to see them at Warped Tour this year.

Interests: Just skating, God, friends, Aly(my girlfriend), and ParamoreFans.

Other Music: Atreyu, Fall Out Boy, Silverstein, Hawthorne Heights, Emery, 650 North, Panima, Nude, The Starting Line, mewithoutyou, Hawk Nelson, Relient K, Falling Up, Underoath, Spoken, Skillet, Run Kid Run, Action Action, Darkest Hour, Comeback Kid, Norma Jean, The Used, Dead Poetic, Say Anything, ASD, Story Of The Year, Bleeding Through, My Chemical Romance, June, Spitalfield, Bayside, Red Jumpsuit Apartus, Aiden, Avenged Sevenfold, Saosin, From First To Last, Roses Are Red, The Plain White T's, and My American Heart.

and anything else you'd like to share with us... no.

Username: amiee.

First name: ami

err google [:

err read about them in kerrang! since about april, when they first appeared in the mag.

Favorite Paramore song?

don't have one, they're all to amazing.

Favorite lyric?

'screaming hallelujah, we'll make it last forever'

errm seeing them in manchester, then leeds the next day [:

o & seeing 'take that' cos i got free tickets!

Interests:

art; drawing & painting! listening to music, keeps me sane.

Other Music:

erm, anything punk/rock/screamo & some indie stuff.

Username: micah_R

First name: Micah

Hmm.. I really can't remember. It was a month or two ago. Maybe three?

I saw the video for Pressure on FUSE I think in March or April. Probably April. I've been obessed ever since.

Favorite Paramore song? Franklin or Emergency

Favorite lyric?

Uhh. Hmm.. I really like them all.

If I had to choose though it'd be..

"Cause all we know is falling, it falls.

Remember how, cause I know that we won't forget at all."

Sadly, no.. They came to Memphis on May 16, I think, but I was grounded.

I hope they come back this way next summer.

Interests:

Music!, Veronica Mars, forums, Harry Potter (lol), Literature, The Internet Movie Database, .. a lot of stuff. Paramore haha!

Other Music:

I like a lot of music and am pretty random with it, but my musical obsessions are: Paramore, The Hush Sound, Thursday!!, Panic! At The Disco, The Killers, My Chemical Romance..

I also like The Academy Is, Hellogoodbye, Regina Spektor, The Early November, Shiny Toy Guns.., and Ok Go

Username: Sas101

First name: sas

i googled paramore and it came up, pretty boring story actually

well not that long because i live in new zealand so i rely on the internet to provide me with all of my music, i was looking at the panic myspace page and there was a link to lots of other FBR's band pages, i clicked on paramore and ive been hooked since

Favorite Paramore song?

brighter, but i love them all and this was a hard question to answer

Favorite lyric?

Well this is not your fault

But if I'm without you

Then I will feel so small

And if you have to go

Always know that you shine brighter than anyone does.

(i so totally get that)

of paramore,,, i wish, they wont come down this way for a long time yet :( :(

Interests:music, movies, shopping, being a clown, hanging with friends

Other Music: the academy is, panic at the disco, my chemical romance, fallout boy, cute is what we aim for, john mayor, ben lee, and lots more

and anything else you'd like to share with us... if ur into music DONT shift to New Zealand, its the ass of the world and often ignored by musicians going to aussie.. it leaves you with a sad sad feeling inside