New Member Icebreaker

glorya

Hey, hey, I just discovered the board and thought I'd say hiiiiii! :D

Username: carmello

First name: Camille

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?

Just happened to find it when I was googling Paramore stuff :P

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? Hmm, I discovered them through EvThreads, where they recieved a lot of hype, and I decided to give 'em a try and have been a HUGE fan ever since...so it's prolly been about six months or so since I discovered them :)

Favorite Paramore song?

We are Broken, Born for This, Pressure...geez, I love them all, it's so hard to pick!

Favorite lyric?

"My mouth is dry with words I cannot verbalize."

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?

Sadly, no...

Interests: music, movies, traveling, photography, friends & family, journalism

Other Music: a little bit of everything. Evanescence, Carrie Underwood, Rascal Flatts, Flyleaf, Sick Puppies, Trans Siberian Orchestra, Death Cab for Cutie...just to name a few :P

I look forward to meeting all of you!! :willy_nilly: (and I really like this smiley!! Lmao)

Username: Karley

First name: Karley? XD

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?:

idk, my bff holly?

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?:

General hearsay caused me to download some tune-age whilst drunk, and I've been rockin' it out ever since. I guess it all started about 6-8 months ago? I can't really remember.

Favorite Paramore song?:

"Here We Go Again". <333

Favorite lyric?:

I actually don't think I have one.

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?:

At Warped Tour '07, Holly started crying during "Pressure" and I joined in... then I dragged her to the gate beside the stage and we met Hayley. We all shook her little hand through the gate. <3 Then later on at the signing, Hayley told me she liked my hair... I didn't really have anyone to squeel about it with, so I looked at Jeremy like *squeeeee!* and he giggled.

Interests:

Musics.

Other Music:

CIRCA SURVIVE! Chiodos, the Fall of Troy, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, the Sound of Animals Fighting, Coheed and Cambria, Bob Dylan, Foo Fighters...

And anything else you'd like to share with us...:

I am not a religious person and I do a lot of things that may seem unorthodox. But I do respect other people and their religions. Just thought I'd put that out there.

Username:

Funkmon, obviously.

First name:

Tim

I'm 18.

Male.

Some people at http://avrilbandaids.com had it in their signatures, so I chose that I'd bother with this site in lieu of paramore.org, because if Bandaiders like it, so might I.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

I've been a fan for approximately 4 days. My friend Danielle knows how much I like Avril Lavigne, and incorrectly assumed that I like rock music with girl singers. I like classic rock music, and with the exception of Avril, I don't really like any bands formed since the early nineties, and to be honest, I didn't really like Paramore that much when Danielle introduced me to Riot, not even Misery Business. However, I kept seeing pictures of Hayley at Bandaids, and her looks really grew on me (she's soo cute), so I searched a bit for videos of Paramore, and for some reason, it really just grabbed me at that point, and I learned Misery Business and Crushcrushcrush on the guitar pretty quick, and I'm actually starting to like the band.

Favorite Paramore song?

Here We Go Again or Crushcrushcrush. I imagine this will change soon.

Favorite lyric?

Once a whore, you're nothing more.

What, of Paramore? No. Never seen them. The Detroit show is sold out.

Interests:

I like guitars. Here's mine.

l87977ebe595521c4aa0701vd5.jpg

I like motorcycles. Here's mine.

bikefrontleftrr1.jpg

I like cars. Here's mine.

stang1zw0.jpg

I like tech. Here's mine.

124853je9.jpg

I like girls. I don't have one.

Other Music:

I'm a classic rock fan, like I said, and here are some of my favorite artists.

Aerosmith, The Beatles, Bob Seger, Paul Gilbert, Metallica, Green Day, Avril Lavigne, Van Halen, among others.

Username:Odd Star

First name:Kristin

I was just browsing different Paramore fan sites.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

I've became a fan of Paramore this year (07) I was watching Fuse I think, and they showed the Misery Business. I thought it was a pretty cool song!

Favorite Paramore song?

That's what you get

Favorite lyric?

Not sure...

No

Interests:Playing the guitar, Drawing, Skateboarding,Animals

Other Music:Shiny Toy Guns,Gorillaz,Garbage...um...

and anything else you'd like to share with us...

I love Haley's hair!!!:rotfl:

Username: trippz

First name: Michael

Searching for Paramore goodness..

After seeing the video to Emergency over a year ago.

Favorite Paramore song?

Let The Flames Begin

Favorite lyric?

It takes acquired minds

To taste, to taste, to taste this wine

You can't down it with your eyes

Other Music: Avenged Sevenfold, Coheed & Cambria, Anberlin, 30 Seconds to Mars, Enter Shikari, Alexisonfire, Guns N Roses, Pantera, Skid Row, Slipknot...

Username: Daisy Ra-Ra

First name: Vix

Well last night I went on a Paramore bender haha. I must´ve watched live footage on youtube for over 2 hours so I thought why not find a forum to go share my love for Paramore so 12 hours later, sleep and lunch here I am. I googled :P

Well Id like to say since 2004 but that seems almost impossible but Im sure I was England when I fist heard about them. I moved 2004. If not 2005. But it was on the Katy Rose message boards someone was raving about Paramore and similarities with Avril Lavignes voice. I listened to them on purevolume and it was love. No Avril similarities however of course.

Favorite Paramore song?

Gosh, after last night I cant even think straight. Here We Go Again is one I always go back to.

Favorite lyric?

The whole of Franklin is special.

No because I live in a remote town in the North of Spain and it sucks. I used to go to shows in London twice weekely or more when I lived there but now Im down to zero *sigh*. I was hoping to go see them in Feb then I can share my experiences haha.

Interests: I sing so music would be a big interest lol, reading, dance, theatre, parties...

Other Music: Fall Out Boy, Taking Back Sunday, Keri Noble, Eva Cassidy.. anything muical theatre, choral, jazz, ska, pop, punk, acoustic...

Username: the heartstheif

First name:Khaled

google :mrgreen:

from youtube ....I was searching 4 the most viewed music videos and I found misery business :-o the rest is history !/ maybe a year !

Favorite Paramore song?

pressure ، emergncy and ......Conspiracy >>>I listened to this song all summer :rotfl:

Favorite lyric?

Maybe if my heart stops beating

It won't hurt this much !

No.. Never seen them :crybad:

Interests:Soccer.ps3.sleeping. and listening 2 PARAMORE:cool:

Other Music: GREEN DAY . Bruce Springsteen . John Lennon . Queen .... and I HATE rap :uhh:

another thing... i'm the biggest fan of Donnie Darko (the Movie):twisted:

Username: xfashionxxdollx

First name: megan

..google ;)

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? my best friend is in love with them

and they were against the jonas brothers on aol breakers a while back

Favorite Paramore song? Franklin

Favorite lyric?

so we stand here now

and no one knows us at all

i wont get used to this

i wont get used to being gone

and going back wont feel the same if we arent staying

and going back to get away after everything has changed

everything has changed

i wish! they sold out! grrr!

Interests: speed skating, FASHION!

Other Music: jonas brothers, miley cyrus [feel free to laugh at me :D ..i do] green day, all-american rejects

and anything else you'd like to share with us...

franklin is my anthem because im moving halfway around the world in 8 months:crybad:

Username: beforeyoureyes

First name: Becca

Google

i saw there video emergency on tv and fell in love with the band:mrgreen:

Favorite Paramore song? Emergency

Favorite lyric?

I climb, I slip, I fall

Reaching for your hands

But I lay here all alone

Sweating all your blood

ya! i saw them at warped tour and i was right in the front! it was awesome!

Other Music: Before Their Eyes, Emarosa, Silverstein

Username: Jade255

First name: Jade

Google

Well one day i was just sick of listening to the same old indie music, then i remember seeing paramore on tv so i thought i would just download Riot! from itunes and i really liked it so i downloaded more songs and before i knew it i liked the band more than any other. This was back in June.

Favorite Paramore song?

All We Know and Let The Flames Begin

Favorite lyric?

Couldn't say, Changes alot.

Havent seen paramore live yet, but I'm going to the Newcastle Show

Interests:

Music, Skating, Football and Drumming

Other Music:

Arctic Monkeys, Air Traffic, Klaxons, Foals, Panic At The Disco

Mainly Indie music but do like other Genres

• 2 weeks later...

Username: Parawhore06

First name: C.J

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? Thru the comcast search engine. lol!

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? I had heard a lot about them, so I was thinking..."I'll check em' out...see what all the talk is." Thus, here I am today! New Paramore fan in the making! ^_^ And they'll always have a place in my heart, because they're music came at a time when my world was falling apart. And this is kind of sad, but I've only been a fan for about a month and half now.

Favorite Paramore song? Oh gosh...hmmm...well "Misery Business" because that's what got me into them. And it wasn't the cd version, it was actually a video I had found on youtube where she performed it live and acoustically. I was thinking...wow...this girl has got some pipes! Lol. But I guess my second fave is "Breathe" even though I'm not sure if it's just a song Hayley did or Paramore did. It gives me chills everytime I hear it.

Favorite lyric? All of them? Why such hard questions?! I guess it would be "Everybody sing like it's the last song you will ever sing. Tell me, tell me, do you feel the pressure now? Everybody live like it's the last day you will ever see. Tell me, tell me, do you feel the pressure now?"

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? Not yet, but when I do...I def. will! ^_^

Interests: Paramore (obviously), writing, singing, playing the drums and guitar, acting, roleplaying, One Tree Hill, and Grey's Anatomy

Other Music: Jimmy Eat World, Fall Out Boy, CCR, MCR, A7X, Fleetwood Mac, Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift, Reba McEntire, and oh so much more. lol

and anything else you'd like to share with us... I've been an extra on OTH before. And one day I hope to work in the medical field or act. Oh, and I've lived in Tennessee all 19 years of my life...a change would be nice. And I currently attend MTSU, majoring in Graphic Design.

Username: Jim2k23

First name: Jamie

Through Yahoo.co.uk

I've been a fan for about a year and a half and first heard them on the internet when i saw the video for pressure and though it were amazing so I went out and brought All We Know is Falling and have never looked back!

Favorite Paramore song?

Fences Its just so catchy but I also really like When It Rains.

I also really like there cover of My Hero

Favorite lyric?

They taped over your mouth, Scribbled out the truth with their lies, Your little Spies

Although I like all their lyrics espically as their from personal experiences so you know there written from the Heart

None yet but soon to see them in Birmingham Whooo!

Interests: Music, Going To Gigs, Football, Tennis, Taking Random Photos, Love family Guy aswell, I've got loads if intrests and am always up for trying new things.

Other Music:Lost Prophets, Machine Head, Bullet For My Valentine, Lots really I have varies music taste

and anything else you'd like to share with us... Im quite a shy person, erm... Im at University and then want to join the police and add me on myspace if you want as it'd be cool to have some fellow Paramore fans on there.

Apart from that erm... Hope everyone's alright and keep spreading the Paramore Love!

Username: JLion8

First Name: Justin

Surfing through the web

Heard them at Warped Tour and never looked back

Favorite Paramore song?

Emergency

Favorite lyric?

"Cause I've seen love die

Way too many times

When it deserved to be alive" (And Josh totally agrees with me on this, look it up)

Nothing exciting yet

Interests:

Football, soccer, playing on the piano(my favorite tunes ie.Paramore)

Other Music:

Jimmy Eat World, The All-American Rejects, Fall Out Boy

Username: BelindaBiitch

First Name: Belinda

Goold Ol' Google ;D

I saw their video for Misery Business. I thought the song was awesome, and the video looked wickedd cool and they all had a fantastic fashion sense. It was like love at first sight xD

Favorite Paramore song?

When it rains, Born for this, Thats what you get.

mhm, Idk. I really love them all.

Favorite lyric?

I like "Everybody live like it's the last day you will ever see. Tell me, tell me, do you feel the pressure now"

none yet.

Interests:

MUSIC, the beach, reading, Fall Out Boy.

Other Music:

Fall Out Boy, Escape The Fate, Boys Like Girls, Short Stack

.. and I could go on forever and ever.

Username: Cav

First name: Matt (But please call me Cav)

Browsing through the gallery for a pic to design on, and happened to join on the way :D

A friend gave me a bunch of bands and a few songs,

which i stumbled upon the song 'Brighter' and loved it.

Favorite Paramore song?

It changes a lot, but atm it's Adore.

Favourite Paramore lyric - "When this memory fades, im gonna make sure it's replaced with chances taken, hope embraced"

Favourite Lyric - "Next time I try to cross your mind, remind me to look both ways so I don't get hit by your lies"

I wish..

Interests:

Music, Playing Guitar, Graphical Design, Guitar Hero, The random crap me and my friends get up to :P

Other Music:

Pillar, Nirvana, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Thrice, Rage Against The Machine, Stone Sour, Disturbed, etc..

Anything else?

Yea, I'm Awesome!

Username: LifeLikeWoah

First name: Michelle

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?: I have a few friends on here.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?: Ummmm I remember a few years ago seeing the Pressure and Emergency video's on Fuse and fell in love, but then I got wrapped up in Evanescence, but now I'm back to Paramore!

Favorite Paramore song?: That's What You Get, fences, and pressure accoustic

Favorite lyric?: The lyrics to Fences.

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?: I haven't been to any Paraconcerts yet. =(

Interests: Music, Web Design, Computers, my friends, Singing

Other Music: Hmmm..Evanescence, Juno Soundtrack, Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus, etc. I listen to everything and anything.

Anything else you'd like to share with us: I just searched for Paramore lyrics so i could make sure I got the lyrics I posted above correct and Paramorefans.com was the first thing I got. :lol:

Username: Fallen_Angel

First name: Lara

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? Google

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? Through friends, so I thought I'd check them out online and I love them now. :P

Favorite Paramore song? Crushcrushcrush

Favorite lyric? Oh I can't think...there are soooo many.

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? Unfortunately, no...

Interests: music, tv, sports, shopping, computers. e.t.c :P

Other Music: I listen to anything if it sounds good. lol

Username: lilley_1

First name: Kelcey

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? Google

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? Through friends and i have been a fan since last july.

Favorite Paramore song? Franklin

Favorite lyric? Could you remind me of a time when we were so alive?

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? no :(

Interests: music, tv/movies, shopping, computer

i also play the clarinet and write poetry occasionally

Other Music: I listen to everything except most rap and metal.

• Like 1

Username: Massiv

First name: Doesn't matter

Google

Heard Missery Bussines on the radio some weeks ago, then I listended some of their tracks on YouTube, and bought the albums Riot! and All We Know Is Failing. So i'm a new fan.

Favorite Paramore song?

crushcrushcrush

Favorite lyric?

Dunno

Nope

Interests:

Other Music:

I like almost every kind of music

Favorite artists/bands (besides Paramore): Pendulum, Scooter, The Prodigy, Faithless and many many more

Username: AudioBEAT!

First name: Margarita

Link of a link of a link

Saw them performing at their school in 04', and I've totally dug them ever since!

Favorite Paramore song?

My Heart

Favorite lyric?

Everybody SING! Like it's the last song you will ever sing

Well, I actually got to meet and hang backstage with paramore when they performed at Club Soda. They's be cool peeps

Interests:

Other Music:

Pretty much anything

Favorite artists/bands (besides Paramore): Say Ocean, Jimmy Eat World, The Maine, the Honey Trees, Bellarayne

Username: lovesongxwriter (Its a song by the band thursday)

First name: amber

google

my friend brett played "we are broken" for me and I feel in love with the song

Favorite Paramore song?

Let the flames begin

Favorite lyric?

Somehow everything's gona fall Right in To place , If we only had a way To make It all Fall faster everyday

Somewhere weakness is our strength, and I'll die searching for

no , sadly :(

Interests:

Other Music:

mostly everything metal, hardcore , punk , jazz , blues , rock , Alternative , accustic...anything just as long as it has passion.....

Favorite artists/bands (besides Paramore): Thursday , the misfits , AFI , Otep ,slayer and lots more....