New Member Icebreaker

glorya

oh hai

Username:LAURENMORAN4E

First name: Lauren

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? paramore livejournal community

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? saw them at skate and surf, about 4 years

Favorite Paramore song? brighter

Favorite lyric? oh god thats hard

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? oh god the time i crowd surfed to pessimist and held hands with my friend above the crowd

Interests: art and puppies

Other Music: taking back sunday, lifetime, lights, crime in stereo, blah blah blah

:)

Username:TMskater821

First name:kevin

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?

a friend told me about how this site had mass paramore pics

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? a good friend decided one day to bump the Riot! cd in his car and ive been loving life since sometime in decemeber of last year.

Favorite Paramore song? Fences/Whoa

Favorite lyric? "its not faith if you use your eyes"

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? havent been to any but hopefully seeing them in the near future

Interests:skating

Other Music: taking back sunday, brand new, blink 182, weezer, the cure, four year strong, armor for sleep,msi, wu-tang clan, rage against the machine, RHCP, refused, smashing pumpkins, david bowie, streetlight manifesto, sublime, the strokes, nirvana, mudhoney, muse, the (international) noise conspiracy, jimmy eat world, foo fighters, dinosaur jr, chiodos, the beatles and a lot of other poo

Username: Knuuudi

First name: Jason

across a german fansite!

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

I know 'pressure' since about 2 Years, but I never knew who made this great song! Then I saw the trailer of NHL 08 and enjoyed 'misery business'! And then it was all over for me!:mrgreen:

Favorite Paramore song?

Stop This Song / Pressure

Favorite lyric?

I love every single lyric and so I'm not able to chosse the best! ;)

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?

Rock am Ring 2008 (the ultmative moshpit experience :D)

Interests:

Tuning, HiFi, trying to learn languages by myself, but I'm not good in...

Other Music: You would kill me, if I tell you!:mrgreen:

i know i'm not exactly a newbie, but i don't think i ever did this.. so here goes!

Username: basketcase

First name: Tessa

i typed paramore into google looking to see what else i could learn about them. i was a fan of the site long before i was part of the boards here

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

i have been a fan of paramore since AWKIF: i saw them at this little club in Denver called Cervantes in September of 2005. and from there i was hooked.

Favorite Paramore song?

its really hard to come up with just one. i'd have to say My Heart-- it has some sentimental value to me

Favorite lyric?

hmmm....i think "i'll take the truth at any cost"

so many... every time i see them its something completely wonderful and new and different. although, the last time i saw them (11.04.07) was fantastic because my friend and i really had to pee so we went to the Wendy's right next to the venue and ran into josh and jeremy and the paracrew and talked to them for like twenty minutes-- it's still a blur.

Interests:

music!, journalism, graphic design, art in general, movies, sports... you name it, i'll try it

Other Music: pretty much anything rock: from classic to modern, punk, hardcore, whatever!

Username:lo:RIOT!

First name:laura

by typing in paramore on the yahoo search engine

in kerrang magazine sometime in '05.went out and bought all we know is falling

straight after reading bout them!

Favorite Paramore song?

emergency

Favorite lyric?

"if you thought i'd leave then you were wrong, i wont stop holding on."

well, saw paramore for the first time on june the second this year,

which was simply epic. but an experience from it would be during

the 1st support act (homestar runner) hayley was standing

at the side watching them &

nobody noticed for a while. i waved over at her,she looked back,

raised her eyebrow and smiled at me.made my day!

then bout 10 minutes later everyone was like "OMG THERES HAYLEY AHHH"

haha

Interests:music in general in my main interest.whether it be listening,writing,

playing or composing. good times..

Other Music:im kinda random when it comes to my taste in music haha,

but heres a taste of other stuff that i like..

pearl jam,biffy clyro,bruce springstein,R.E.M.,U2,

taking back sunday,jimmy eat world,kanye west,

feeder,eric clapton,arctic monkeys,

smahing pumkins....the list goes on..

and anything else you'd like to share with us...

im a really down to earth kinda gal :]

don't take life too seriously at all...just livin for the good times i guess?!

you know..i never did this..i feel the need to haha. :]

Username: limelight

First name: victoria

i typed in paramore in the google search engine

by hearing misery business on the radio. and probably since september of 07..i think.

Favorite Paramore song?

crushcrushfaint x]

hallelujah

thats what you get

stop this song

stay away

(u didnt expect me to pick just ONE did u?)

Favorite lyric?

'It creeps in like a spider that cant be killed, although i try and try to.'

no. :[

Interests: jeremy davis ahahha

Other Music:eyes set to kill, red, breaking benjamin, the used, chris brown, rihanna, all american rejects, sick puppes, demon hunter, miley cyrus, lostprophets, T.I, creed, nirvana, flyleaf, boyce avenue, tokio hotel, nickelback, rascall flatts, three days grace. ECT!

i love jeremy davis. yeup. thats it. :]]

Username: my_sundown

First name: Ida

-Well, since I'm a parawhore, I've been searching for good paramore sites. I think I searched at google. :)

-My sister showed me one of their songs last summer. At first, I wasn't really overwhelmed, but later I totally fell in love with them.

Favorite Paramore song?

There are more than just one! :D

- Let the flames begin

- My heart (it's so emotional and amazing when you hear it live)

- Emergency

- For a pessimist, I'm pretty optimistic

- Decoy

- Stop this song (lovesick melody)

Favorite lyric?

"Somewhere weakness is our strength, and I'll die searching for it."

It isn't very special, but on the concert back in february, they played 'Misery Business'... everyone was going insane...and while Hayley sang the line 'there are million other girls, who do it just like you', she pointed at me. Actually, I thought I'm not going hyper when something like this happens to me, but I definitively did. :P

Interests:

I'm really into music, volleyball, meeting my friends, being online, jabbering, singing and dancing to loud music and and and...

Other Music except for Paramore:

Arctic Monkeys, Tegan and Sara, Fall out boy, Jimmy Eat World, Panic at the disco and sometimes I really love to listen to Babyshambles, Girls Aloud, The Starting Line, Set your goals, Funeral for a friend and much more.

Nothing yet. ;-)

Username:

jadeAMORE

First name:

Jade

Female

Top 100 sites.

I accidently bought the wrong CD (AWKIF) this was about 05

Favorite Paramore song?

We are broken

Favorite lyric?

It's not faith if you're using your eyes.

Orlando Hard Rock Live: April 27th 08

Glasgow Carling Academy: May 14th 08

Interests:

Drawing, singing, song writing.

Other Music:

Johnny Cash and other country music.

Snoop Dog

+ some RnB

Username:

sickparentskid

First name:

denise

Female

i really don't know anymore :D

my best friend gave me AWKIF... I think it was two years ago and since then I'm a huge fan!

Favorite Paramore song?

omg that's a touhgt question... let the flames begin? stop this song... fences - sorry, i really can't choose one!

Favorite lyric?

Somewhere weakness is our strength,

And I'll die searching for it

paramore - Munich - 2/19/08 - awesome, can't say anymore :D

Interests:

music! fashion, friends, movies,.....

Other Music:

Jimmy Eat World, Stereophonics, Madina Lake, Metro Station, The Used, Babyshambles, Arcade Fire, My Chemical Romance, AFI, Razorlight, Panic! At The Disco, John Mayer, A Fine Frency, The Cure, New Found Glory, Simple Plan, Lostprophets, Death Cab For A Cutie, Rooney, Rise Against, +44, Taking Back Sunday,......

Username: Para_Lash

First name: Charona

I was watching some vids on YouTube about Paramore and clicked on some links and somehow I ended up here.. So I checked out this site a bit and desided to join ^^

Well.. every year there's a festival called Pinkpop being organized in Holland and I heard rumors about that Paramore was coming there too so I checked out who Paramore was and since that moment I <3 Paramore!

Favorite Paramore song?

Thats hard.. I like a lot of songs of them but Crushcrushcrush, and Whoa are one of my favorites at the moment .

Favorite lyric?

Dont really have.

I've recently been to a concert of them in Amsterdam on 17 June.. it was sooooo AWESOME!!! really can't wait to see them again! They played Whoa as their last song but then everybody screamed 'WE WANT MORE!', 'WE WANT MORE!' so then they came back and played Misery Business.. that was so cool =D

Interests:

Listening to music <3, shopping, going out, and.. just having fun ; )

Other Music:

A lot really.. I'll tell you some; Rise Against, Lostprophets, Saosin, Silverstein, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Dead Poetic, The Used, Senses Fail, Cute Is What We Aim For, The Starting Line, Kenotia, 30 Seconds To Mars.. and more.

Other things:

I like to watch Anime.

I dont think ive done this, I'll do it anyway pahaha

Username: Jessnesss

First name: Jess

Through Ashley

Through Ashley back in late 05 just after warpred.

Favorite Paramore song?

This Circle

Favorite lyric?

at all times to your hip

i have wayy too many to even go there.

Interests:

music technology at the moment, micing up drums, recording drums, stuff to do with drums ahaha.

Other Music:

at the moment i keep listening to samantha ronson coz i want abit of her tbh, cutes new cd aand dolly parton :D:D pahaha

Other things:

im going to see dolly parton next week, and im going to cry.

Well I guess I should do this, so here it comes.

Username: Wiking

First name: Jonas

I was checking the official paramore website and saw a link to this and found out that this is the place to be if you want to hang out with other paramore fans

Well here's the story. I saw the video for That's What You Get for about two weeks ago on a national television show called Boogie. I actually never watch this program and it was just running as background noise, but then they played the Paramore song and I was like, hey this is really great. So i checked every website about the group and bought their albums and now I am a fan.

Favorite Paramore song?

Oh man that's a difficult question. I really like CrushCrushCrush and Misery Business and let's see, I also like Emergency.

Favorite lyric?

Impossible to answer :)

I haven't been to a live show with them. They were here to play in Copenhagen on June 11th but i only realized that in this week so a little to late. I am really hoping that will come to Europe again sometime (and of course they will).

Interests: Music, Movies, family, friends, sports

Other Music: Yeah there's a lot of bands I like so I'm hoping you are ready for a long list. Here it comes: Arctic Monkeys, Babyshambles, Band of Horses, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, Cold War Kids, Death Cab for Cutie, Dúné Franz Ferdinand, Interpol, Klaxons, Mew, Modest Mouse, Muse, Sunset Rubdown, Swan Lake, The Arcade Fire, The Killers, The Libertines, The National, The Raveonettes, The Shins, The Strokes, The Thermals, Wolf Parade, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Placebo, Queen, Joy Division, Depeche Mode, Paramore, Sunny Day Real Estate, Jimmy Eat World, Nirvana.

Username: <3TinkerHell<3

First name: Lizzy

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? The offical paramore site

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? saw them in kerrrrang ages back and been a fan about 2years

Favorite Paramore song? crushcrushcrush and emergency

Favorite lyric? i love every lyric

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? give it a name 2008 was awesomee

Interests: gigs and festivals, shopping and going out drinking <3

Other Music: taking bakc sunday, madina lake, you me at six, kids in glass houses, my chemical romance, nirvana, and much moreee <3

Username: Sykkelskur

First name: Silje

I don't remember. I either googled "paramore msg board", or found it on Evthreads. Took some time before I registred though.

I'm a relatively new fan. I found Paramore through Flyleaf actually.

Favorite Paramore song?

Oh jeez.. I don't know. I like Brighter, Conspiracy, Franklin, Woah, Miracle, When it rains ... Forget it, I don't know. It's hard to pick only one.

Favorite lyric?

So many.

Well, I've only been to one Paramore concert, because they've only been in Norway once. It kicked mayor donkeyarse btw. I caught Zac's drumstick, that was pretty big. ^^

Interests:

You know. The usal stuff.

Other Music:

I like everything really. Evanescence, Flyleaf, Korn, Pink, Animal Alpha, The Dresden dolls. You name it,

Funny how I am just getting around to doing this x]

Username: crushcrush<3

First name: Alyssa

My buddy Taylor {Shine Brighter}

I first saw the music video Misery Business and I couldn't help myself but to look into them b/c I loved it. That was sometime last year.

Favorite Paramore song?

Hmm maybe Fences? Crushcrushcrush? Thats what you get? Theres to many!

Favorite lyric?

"Its obvious that your dying, dying, just living proof that the camera's lying"

Sadly no :crybad:

Interests:

Music, swimming, writting, dancing, ect :D

Other Music:

MCR, Metro Station, and Secondhand Serenade just to name a few :D

Username: randomize

First name: dinda

i dont remember. like seriously. not even a little. maybe when i yahoo-ed paramore.

since their single misery business. and then i listened to their song crushx3 and hallelujah and i like three of them. and then i bought riot!, and downloaded some songs from awkif since the album wasn't published here.. and yeah. i become a big fan XD

Favorite Paramore song?

you want me to pick one? let me pick a few, please. thats what you get, misery business, crushx3, we are broken, fences, brighter, never let this go, conspiracy.

Favorite lyric?

too many to mention ;p

i never been to their concert, since the concerts are so far away and they havent gone touring to southeast asia. paramore, please tour to southeast asia?

Interests:

talks, jokes, laughs, rain, hoodies, photography, nature, writing, telephones, text messages, cupcakes, stars, clouds, fashion, fireworks, sea, beaches, rhymes, randomness, acoustic songs, misheard lyrics, concerts, ice skate

Other Music:

all time low, boys like girls, cobra starship, cute is what we aim for, daughtry, escape the fate, fall out boy, millionaires, moments of brilliance, my chemical romance, new found glory, nickelback, one republic, panic at the disco, phantom planet, plain white t's, simple plan, the academy is..., the cab, the click five, the hush sound, this providence, we the kings

Username: chasingstars

First name: Alexandra

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? I think I was browsing around for Paramore fansites and this one came up first. Not hard to figure out why. :)

I watch Fuse a lot and they played the Pressure video a lot. I remember being really into Hayley's hair color in that video...I was a casual fan for a while but they've grown on me like something nasty. Only it's not something nasty, lol.

Favorite Paramore song?

This changes often, but Let The Flames Begin.

Favorite lyric?

"Somehow everything's gonna fall right into place" from Hallelujah. Always gives me hope.

Not really. I ran into them at a few of the tents at Warped (I think AP and AT&T) and tried to say hi (I wasn't in line), but no response. I understand though, they were signing stuff.

Interests:

music, designing clothes and costumes (but never actually making them, I'm a procrastinator), drawing stuff, watching old episodes of Sailor Moon on YouTube, sitting in bed watching Scrubs, using "LOL" too often, obsessing over everything, Facebook, laughing, not being upset (unfortunately this just happens all the time), writing music/lyrics, the (un)usual.

Other Music:

No Doubt, Straylight Run, The Feeling, Duffy, Panic at the Disco, Vanessa Carlton, Amy Winehouse, Adele, Thrice, Regina Spektor, Corinne Bailey Rae, Muse, Mew, Foo Fighters, Sarah McLachlan, Hawthorne Heights, Coheed and Cambria, Death Cab For Cutie, Bright Eyes, the list goes on.

Username:

First name:

There was a link from paramore.net

I wasn't really into Paramore because I lived in a really small town and I had no internet or cable at my house and the radio stations suck here so I had no idea who they were. I really like Misery Business and a friend lent me their album and I really liked it. I bought my own and now I'm a fan. :)

Favorite Paramore song?

Let the Flames Begin

Favorite lyric?

This is how we'll dance when, when they try to take us down.

I was at Warped Tour in Selma and I saw them. Hayley pointed at me while she sang "Well, what's your problem? You gotta lotta nerve!" I'm guessing because I'm super tall and I was right in front. I was also rocking out A LOT.

Interests:

music, rock concerts, vegetarianism, animal rights, amy lee, evanescence, paramore, bisexuality. :)

Other Music:

Evanescence!!!!

I hope you guys appreciate dark sarcasm and morbid humor. :)

Username: drln

First name: Darleen

Ciaky on this board gave me the link to this site!

I thought I first heard Misery Business on Youtube in january '08

Favorite Paramore song?

Misery Business or We Are Broken

Favorite lyric?

They're all awesome.

One from The All-American Rejects? ^^

Interests:

I play guitar, love to draw

Other Music:

Blink 182, The All-American Rejects, Sum 41, Green Day, Nirvana and a lot of old songs.

http://www.myspace.com/aar1992 , add me!

Username: imagem23

First name: Cory

I searched "Paramore fansites" on Google, and this one showed up! :D

7 months-ish

Favorite Paramore song?

We Are Broken- definatly!

Favorite lyric?

Can't choose

Nope. :(

Interests:

Skateboarding, Swimming, Reading, Sewing.

Other Music:

Flyleaf, SuperChick, Skillet, LifeHouse, Avril Lavinge.

Username: rena

First name: Lorena

google

my friend sent me 'Misery business' and i liked it very much, that was few months ago.

Favorite Paramore song?

Misery Business, Fences, Crushcrushcrush, Stop this song...

Favorite lyric?

I love all.

none, unfortunately

Interests:

football, computer, reading, riding a bike...

Other Music:

Finley, Sonohra, D'nash, Melody Fall, Lost, 30STM, The Rocket Summer...

Username: Zidane

First name: Zidane

Google

When the first time I saw them on MTV Live, heard their Emergency song on YouTube back in the days before I saw them on MTV Live. It is been half in the year (6 months).

Favorite Paramore song?

That's What You Get

Favorite lyric?

"This heart it beats, beats for only you, my heart is your heart"

For Paramore, none. :(

Interests: Music, computing, technologies, digital photography, art, design, bowling, Counter-Strike, O2Jam

Other Music: Yellowcard, The Veronicas and Vanessa Carlton

Hi everyone! :)

Username: SiskyxBeanz

First name: Shann

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? Shann (RockandRollBaby) told me about here! I love paramore they're my 2nd favorite band and me and Shann own a fansite together that was once a Farro Bro fansite. But anyways, I basically came across it through a friend :D

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? Well, I knew them for a while from their song Pressure but I was never really into them other than that reason. When, I really started getting into music and bands I saw that Riot! was going to be released and I was so excited because it was going to give me a better chance of becoming a fan and such. I fell in love with it. I took the liberty of learning about all of the fan members and falling in love with each of their personalities. They're all amazing people! That's when I truly became a fan!

Favorite Paramore song? That's a hard question....I can't really say tbh. I like all of their songs but my absolute favorite is probably Conspiracy and Breathe because I can relate to them the most.

Favorite lyric? "And you never said that you meant to save someone

Somebody just like me"

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? I went to Buzz Bake Sale 07 in December and while I was watching Saosin, Zac, Hayley, and Taylor were on the side of the stage with Kenny Vasoli from the Starting Line. Zac and Kenny were talking and I even say them I think rapping together it was pretty awesome to see them and be so close to them. I was behind the barrier with like 4 people watching them and calling out to them but only Kenny heard us haha. Zac never heard us. I wanted to scream but I didn't want to scare him away or anything =/. After Saosin and they left and Kenny came to meet us few people, paramore came on last on the 2nd stage. Keep in mind that this isn't the main stage. Main stage is huge and the 2nd stage isn't as big. In my opinion they should've been on the main stage and I'm about to say why. While waiting for them to come on stage, people began to pack themselves around the stage like crazy. Most people weren't in a good mood and most wanted so badly to get to the front. This girl next to me got punched right in the face on accident. That's when I got scared. Also, the fact that it was sun down and the ground consisted of hard and rigid rocks that could easily cause damage if you fell. The people behind my sis and I were planning to push everyone in order to get themselves to the front...big mistake. As soon as Pmore came out onstage and those people pushed my sis and I, chaos ensued. It was just wow. People falling on the ground and being injured toward the front middle. My sis and I being completely crushed. There were way way way to many paramore fans and music lovers in general to make them play the 2nd stage. If they were at the main stage, people would be in seats and no one would be hurt or fighting to get to the front. People were whisked away in ambulances and It was one of the most brutal concert experiences I've been in. But, that just makes me want to see them again even more! I want to have a better experience seeing them!!!!! Sure, I was a bit disappointed and hurt at first but when I got over it, I was anticipating seeing them again. They've skipped my location 2x on their recent tours but I'm still hopeful that they'll come back!!!!!

Interests: I love playing guitar, performing, listening to music, hanging with friends, talking to friends and having fun in general :D!

Other Music: Green Day, My Chemical Romance, Paramore, Panic At The Disco, Cobra Starship, The Academy Is..., Angels and Airwaves, The Color Fred, The Used, Mindless Self Indulgence and a LOT more but those bands are basically in order in which I love them!