New Member Icebreaker

glorya

Username:alliknowisRIOT!

First name:ruth naomi mariae - u can call me naomi :]

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?

google. :]

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

since 2007

Favorite Paramore song?

decode

Favorite lyric?i'm screaming i love you so, but my thoughts you can't decode

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?haven't gone to any..:(

Interests:singing, doing covers

Other Music:

Username: britrae

First name: britney

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? found it randomly searching for paramore pictures. signed up and yeah that's that.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? oh gosh, well the first song i heard by paramore was all we know. i saw them mentioned in a magazine saying check out these new bands or something like that. sooo i downloaded a tune and yeah.

Favorite Paramore song? decoy and conspiracy

Favorite lyric? "Forgetting all the memories, try to forget love, cause love's forgotten me.

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? well i've seen them three times. warped tours and their tour with jimmy eat world. and it's always a good time.

Interests: singing with my band, art, pictures, writing, boyfriend

Other Music: underoath, slipknot, anberlin... currently.

Username:Burnchen

First name:Steffi

I sadly can't remember how, but i guess through google

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? I hear Paramore for the first time on a friend's homepage like around october 2005; emergency was the backroundmusic. So I asked her and she told me who it is and i searched for them and i would say that I'm since then a fan of them.

Favorite Paramore song? Hard question, I like them all. Ok but i have to choose, right? Ok, Emeregncy and Let The Flames Begin

Favorite lyric?that's also a hard question... I'd say "my thoughts you can't decod", because I have it on my mind, since I first heard Decode.

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? I haven't seen them live...

Interests: reading books, playing the guitar [at least I try to], hanging out with my firends, listening to music, stuff like that...

Other Music:One Fine Day, Donots, Die Happy, revolverheld, Silbermond [these are all german bands], UnderØath, Panic At The Disco, The Red jumpsuit Apparatus, The Veronicas, Rancid, The Academy Is, PinBoys, and soooo on...

a bit late, but here it is...

Username:cieux_bleus

First name:Liz

Erm, I was looking for paramore websites for more pictures and all and I stumbled across this one, then I decided to join the forum

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

My friend Colin showed me the Misery Business music video because we were going to do it for the school talent show, sadly now he hates teh band but what ev, not my problem, anyways, I'v been a fan for about a year or two

Favorite Paramore song?

hmm, that's tough, I'd have to say...

Let The Flames Begin, Crushx3, We Are Broken, Fences, Born For This, Brighter, Conspiracy, Franklin

Favorite lyric?

hmm...it would half to be...

Please speak softly, for they will hear us

And they'll find out, why we don't trust them

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?

nope, I'm currently trying to convince my parents to let me go to one of the concerts

Interests: photography, singing, guitar playing, making graphic illustrations

Other Music: Flyleaf, Nirvana, The Ataris (the old one though, like, the 2003 The Ataris)

and anything else you'd like to share with us...nope!

Username: st.brittney

First name: brittney :D

haha the other day i googled "paramore forums"

i was scrolling through "On Demand" videos, and saw Paramore's Pressure in '05 i believe it is. been i huge fan since :]

Favorite Paramore song?

it changed all the time. right now though, it's decode. that song relates to me so much right now it's crazy.

Favorite lyric?

again, it changes. right now it's "i'm screaming i love you so, my thoughts you can't decode"

i've seen them three times, once at warped '07, once in Nov. '07, and just in August! all times were amazing, thtey're my favorite band to see live. i've met them too! at warped tour, and got to tell hayley how big of an inspiration she was to me. it was amazing. at the nov. show, i was so close i could hear them screaming and singing without microphones. i'll never forget that<3

Interests: music, guitar, piano, singing, acting. those are the main ones at least

Other Music: my chem for life man<3, panic at the disco, FOB, cobra starship, mayday parade, all time low, and a crap load more.

Well I’ve joined this forum a while ago… but I never known this “new member icebreaker” page, I found it really nice and funny….so i filled it too! :hug:

Username: Shir

First name: Shir

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans? Actually, I don’t remember… but I think I just been looking for a paramore forum.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? I’m a fan of them for 7 months I think… I firstly saw them on one of their videos on MTV and i really liked them… so I downloaded some songs… then bought the “Riot!” and the “All We Know Is Falling” discs… and I think that’s it .

Favorite Paramore song: its hard to say… but “franklin” because I really like the lyrics. :)

Favorite lyric : “Could you remind me of a time when we were so ALIVE? Do you remember that? Do you remember that?” –franklin

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? : I’ve never been on their live shows… its pretty sad.

I live in israel so they never came here before

I’ve been in florida by the time they have rocked a show there.. But I couldn’t take a ride there

Interests: singing ( I’ve been taking voice lessons for 2 years- and no, I’m not trying to sound like hayley… I hate when people try copying from other people… its pathetic!), swimming, music, hanging with friends, meeting new people… :P :p :P

Other Music: slipknot, bullet for my valentine, bring me the horizon, lifehpuse, bonjovi, new found glory, metalica, all time low, the almost, mcfly, panic at the disco, nirvana.

GOOD DAY EVERYBODY. AHOY! :mrgreen:

• 2 weeks later...

Username: sonja

First name: Sonja

Haha, amazing it is indeed. I have been a paramore fan ever since I got my RIOT! cd last year and I haven't found a decent paramore fansite since. So, I hope this one will stick with me :)

I have a friend in Colombia and she sent me Misery Business over msn. I searched for the video on youtube and there I was. A born paramore fan.

I have been a fan since June/July last year. Never looked back since.

Favorite Paramore song?

When it Rains or For a pessimist, I am pretty optimistic.

Favorite lyric?

From hallelujah:

Somehow everything's gonna fall right into place,

If we only had a way to make it all fall faster everyday.

If only time flew like a dove,

Will god make it fly faster than I'm falling in love.

Haven't had the priviledge to see them live I am afraid.

Interests:

Uhm...it's mainly music. I spend all my free time on fansites for all my favorite bands. I am very up to date when it comes to stuff music related.

I also like reading and I am sure you all know about the Twilight saga, they are currently my second favorite book series. Just a few bits here and there that Meyer wrote that I don't agree with but all in all it is seriously epic.

I am also into movies, actually anything that has to do with art. I do a spot of photography every now and then, I edit music videos, basically everything.

On the more weird side, I love watching formula one. The racing sport and I was very dissappointed when Filipe Massa lost the championship to someone as arrogant and boastful as Lewis Hamilton. But, there is always next year.

Other Music:

I am severely obsessed with the british band McFly. Although it has sort of faded away the last few months but I still love them.

I adore Katy Perry, I think she is amazing. And it's not because "I kissed a girl" is like the trend of the millenium, I actually hate that song. I like the other songs on the album, like One of the boys or Hot 'n Cold.

I am just gonna name the rest, otherwise this will take for ever : Nevershoutnever, the red jumpsuit apparatus, jimmy eat world, beatles...ANYTHING except death metal like bullet for my valentine or something like that. Hurts my head.

and anything else you'd like to share with us:

Actually, yeah, I am supposed to be studying for the most important exam of my life but I can't be bothered so instead I found you guys! haha...no but seriously, I am a senior in high school at the moment, and I am busy with the final school exam of my life and I can't feel happier about it.

Also something people find interesting, I am from South Africa and no I don't live on a farm and yes it is really hot here and no, there are no wild animals walking around in the street. We are actually a very westernized country, and we do have malls and stuff!

So yeah, I think that about covers it. If you want to know anything else, please ask! I am a very friendly person...really.

Hey Sonja! you sound like such an interesting person! i love what you wrote :)

and you like the Red jumpsuit apparatus! They rule :D

Welcome to ParamoreFans, If you need a hand with anything just give me a little pm and i'll be happy to help :)

Have Fun!

Ross :]

Username:ParaDJ

First name:Lofrine

Google

On MTV/a year

Favorite Paramore song?

My Heart

Favorite lyric?

We Are Broken: I am outside and I've been waiting for the sun

With my wide eyes I've seen worlds that don't belong

My mouth is dry with words I cannot verbalise

I haven't seen any...I'm too far on the other side of the world from Paramore.

Interests:Singing,extreme sports,Paramore,playing guitar,composing and so much more

Other Music:I listen to a lot of things like Hilary Duff,Colbie Caillat,James Morrison,Jason Mraz,PCD,Redjumpsuit Apparatus,30 Seconds To Mars,Simple Plan,Avenged Sevenfold,Jimmy Eat World,Evanescence,Demi Lovato,Jonas Brothers,High School Musical,Tim McGraw,Jordin Sparks,Faith Hill,Lee Ann Rimes,Sum 41,Hawthorne Heights,All Time Low,Frederic Chopin,David Archuletta,Carrie Underwood,Kellie Pickler,Jesse McCartney,Ryan Cabrera,Secondhand Serenade,Fergie,Black Eyed Peas,Justin Timberlake,Rihanna,Beyonce,Boys Like Girls,New Years Day,Fall Out Boy,Linkin Park,Miley Cyrus,MetroStation,The Script,Maria Mena,Onerepublic,Flyleaf,Graham Colton,Ferras,Jojo,The Click Five,Mandy Moore,Teddy Geiger,Papa Roach,James Blunt,Mika,3 Doors Down,Trapt,Joss Stone,KT Tunstall,Cartel,Michael Buble',Nickelback,Che'nelle,Three Days Grace,Stacie Orrico,Daughtry,New Found Glory,Chris Brown,Lily Allen,Katherine McPhee,Cassie,Lady Sovereign,Bleed The Dream,Yellowcard,Story Of The Year,Sara Bareilles,Kelly Clarkson,All American Rejects,Alicia Keys,Story Of The Year,The Academy Is...,Cute Is What We Aim For,The Veronicas,Gym Class Heroes,We The Kings,Say Anything and soo much more. Sorry my favorites are all twisted. I guess I listen too much on music.

and anything else you'd like to share with us...

I'm quirky and I'm friendly lol plus I play the guitar (Acoustic, Electric and Classical) love extreme sports and Paramore.Also, I like animes,cartoons.You can say I'm a geek, a dork, or even a nerd-I don't care.I'm not a judgemental person.I create songs and own a band called Noises Underground. I'm pretty easy going. I do things my way but I don't mind following others. I see the world pretty differently than others sometimes pretty much I love to see a smile on everyone's face and don't take things too seriously.Have fun because we only got one life. ;)

I feel like the only guy here, oh well.

Username:2fast4all

First name:Harry

google

I just found it 5 minutes ago

Favorite Paramore song?

decode

Favorite lyric?

I dont have a favorite.

never been to a concert

Interests:computers, music, biking, gaming, driving, going outside, cars, drift, modding, friends, sleeping, movies, day dreaming

Other Music:Iron Maiden, Evanescence, Within Temptation, Nightwish, Metallica, Flyleaf, Sonata Arctica, Lacuna Coil, Kamelot, Paramore, Sirenia, Linkin Park, Epica, Pearl Jam, Story Of The Year, Green Day, The Bravery, 311, Nine Inch Nails, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Guns N' Roses, Incubus, Frou Frou, Armin Van Buuren, A State of Trance

Im on a bunch of other forums too. :P

Username: anotheroutcast

First name: Det

I found it through yahoo a couple of years back. It has always been my main source for Paramore updates along with the official site.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been?

I learned about Paramore back in late '06 through a podcast called Man of The Hour which is a podcast hosted by Sebastien Lefebvre from Simple Plan along with Patrick Langlois the SP merch dude. They played Whoa! on the podcast and it caught my attention. I did some research about the band and fell in love with their music.

Favorite Paramore song?

When It Rains and Franklin.

Favorite lyric?

"You made yourself a bed at the bottom of the blackest hole..."

I haven't seen them live. I was about to back in July when they came to town for the Final Riot Tour. But stupid dad didn't let me go.

Interests: Music, Art, Photography, Nature, Technology, Fashion, Pink, Chocolate, Movies.

Other Music: The Beatles, Green Day, Blink 182, Oasis, The Who, Led Zeppelin, McFly, Foo Fighters, U2, The Clash, Coldplay, The Starting Line, Goo Goo Dolls, Katy Perry, Avril Lavigne and many more.

Username: Hertsi

First name: Hertsi

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?: ahhh i think i was looking for a Riot! font and then this site came out. thank you for the font btw im sorry didnt get the chance to thank you in that thread coz i wasnt a member yet that time.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?: Well i hear them a lot on radio and i see them on MTV but at first i didnt think theyre good i just look at the screen blankly and see that wonderful being hayley. i didnt know theyre good i didnt realized it. Ive been a paramore fan since last month (im a noob)

Favorite Paramore song?: Decoy, Lovesick Melody, When it Rains

Favorite lyric?: Whoa how could you do it, whoa oh ........

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?: ahhh man it sucks coz i live in asia.

Interests: Blogging, Reading, Watching Movies with ellen page in it.

Other Music:

I used to like Japanese POP. used to like the SPICE Girls, i also like TELEPOMUSIK, DAFT PUNK, MODJO and the like...

currently im listening to Panic at the Disco songs

actually im listening to:

Panic at the Disco

My Chemical Romance

and maybe a lil later ill listen to Automatic Loveletter

Username: amandypup92 -comes from my dog amanda

First name: Hayley =) not even kidding it's spelled like that 2=)

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? wanted to talk bout paramore- googled them and saw this site- and checked it out =)

for like ever =)

Favorite Paramore song?

All of them!!!!! They're all so amazingly awesome=)

Favorite lyric?

hmmm.... that's difficult- tie between several- maybe franklin?

I was in a play in my town once- and thousands of people came...

Interests: Guitar, Flute, Music, Clarinet, vet, piccolo, recorder, voice

Other Music: Rock, alternative, soft, mix of stuff...

and anything else you'd like to share with us... hmmm... i wanna be a vet when i grow up- love animals and music- like twi series

Username:i_caught_myself

First name:Dakota

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? Google lol (i wanted to join a forum nd talk sum paramore! hehe:wink:)

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? My cousin intro. me 2 them a/b 3 yrs. ago. i've luved them ever since!

Favorite Paramore song? I Caught Myself, Crushx3, Decode (Acoustic), Stay Away, Stop This Song (Lovesick Melody), Emergency, Never Let This Go, When It Rains, Let The Flames Begin, Born For This, ECT!!! lol:roll:

Favorite lyric? You got it, you got it

Some kind of magic

Hypnotic, hypnotic

You're leaving me breathless

I hate this, I hate this

You're not the one I believe in

With God as my witness

-I Caught Myself

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? Nope...:crybad:

Interests: Mostly Music nd internet nd chatting:)

Other Music: uhmm... too many lol

Username

OGeeItsKat

First name

Kathleen

Girl

I was bored and looking for some forums to join

I was watching Fuse and Misery Business was on it, and my friends were making fun of Hayley's hair and stuff and I was just like writing down the information really fast. I listened to they more and more then finally bought their first CD a week later.

Favorite Paramore song?

Possibly When it Rains. Or it might be Decoy or Stop This Song (Lovesick Melody)

Favorite lyric?

I can't think of a FAVORITE...

I wish... : [

Interests

Reading, Writing, Drawing and uh... am I forgetting something... oh yeah! Listening to music!

Other Music

Boys Like Girls, All Time Low, Hannah Combs, Panic(!) at the Disco, Lifehouse, A Rocket to the Moon, The Friday Night Boys, Hey Monday, and more.

Username: meggiebettymay

First Name: Megan, but I prefer being called Meg.

I was bored as all the Tokio Hotel forums had got boring, so I thought I'd search for Paramore forums and that's I came across this website.

How did you come across this amazing band that is Paramore?

I was on the Tokio Hotel forums (again) and some people said that it would be awesome if Bill got together with Hayley from PARAMORE so I checked them out and found that I liked the music (and Hayley's hair).

Favourite Paramore Song? Born For This and Whoa.

Favourite Lyric? Never really listen to lyrics in a song. I mean, I know what they're saying and I memorize it but I never take it all in.

Any Live Show Experiences You'd Like To Share? Never been to one of their shows. Yet.

Interests: Music and Science are very close to my heart.

Other Music: Tokio Hotel, Slipknot, Avenged Sevenfold, Gallhammer, Murderdolls, My Chemical Romance, System Of A Down, Stone Sour, H.I.M, Metallica, Evanescence, Fall Out Boy, Papa Roach, Good Charlotte, Within Temptation, Linkin Park, Korn, Bullet For My Valentine, Bring Me The Horizon and Rammstein.

I dress quite emo/techno/punk...you know.

I'll put you out of your misery and shut up now.

Username: ajchz - my initials...

First name: Alex

I google paramore and I found it

A few years, probably 3 years...

Favorite Paramore song?

Decode, Misery Business

Favorite lyric?

Paramore We are broken

Evanescence Bring me to life

Well, I live in Costa Rica, so no big concert experiences...

Interests: God, Music, Computers, Friends, etc...

Other Music: Evanescence, Hillsong, Hillsong United, Within Temptation, etc...

I dunno what I can say, I like christian music, secular music aswell, I live in Heredia Costa Rica, La Oreja de Van Gogh is my favorite spanish band.

• 2 weeks later...

Username:{Alice Cullen}

First name: Jennifer aka Jen

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? I was looking for a Paramore forum actually and i found this board :)

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? I heard Emergency back in 2005 or 2006 and i liked it./ i've been a fan for probably 2 years, i wasn't a big fan though until a few weeks ago

Favorite Paramore song? i really love crushcrushcrush <3

Favorite lyric?

I've gone for too long living like I'm not alive

So I'm going to start over tonight

Beginning with you and...

I don't want to run from anything uncomfortable

I just want, no

I just need this pain to end right here

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? Unfortunately I've yet to see Paramore live :(

Interests:

Other Music: I love old GC, NFG, Simple Plan and Sum 41 :) I pretty much like all kinds of music though.

and anything else you'd like to share with us... I love Twilight as i'm sure you noticed already :willy_nilly::D

Username:Alannah

First name: Alannah (Duh)

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? A friend told me about it

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? One of my friends had Misery Business on their myspace and I loved it

Favorite Paramore song? Pressure :D

Favorite lyric?

Everybody sing like it's the last song you will ever sing

Tell me tell me do you feel the pressure now

Everbody live likes it's the last day you will ever see

Tell me tell me do you feel the pressure now

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? Unfortunately I've yet to see Paramore live

Interests:

Other Music: Bullet for my valentine, flyleaf, a lot of screamo basically, but MCR and Panic at the Disco are awesome. Paramore of coarse. Anddd Michelle Branch rox. ICP too...Yeah, genreally

Username:lbrooke

First name:Leslie

I came across this site through paramore.net. its was on the favs or something of that sort. I checked it out and decided... I would love to meet other paramore fans

I came across paramore in the summer of 2005 I believe. I was at my boyfriends house and he had fuse on... and there it was... paramore's emergency music video. I've been a fan ever since

Favorite Paramore song?

oh please. I seriously cannot decided. everything they have put out I have been extremely happy with. I will say that I dance with a studio and this year is my last year. I have decided to dance to the acoustic version of decode for my contemporary/lyrical solo. What a way to end my dance career

Favorite lyric?

"This heart, it beats, beats for only you, my heart is yours"

I've been to a few shows in my time. but I would have to say I really enjoyed their show in Kansas City. It was smaller venue and it just seemed so much more personal

Interests:dance, art, books, music, meeting people, food:D, shopping, ebay:D and lots of other things

Other Music:I listen to everything from classical to experimental rock

like I said I'm a dancer..... it's my passion. I'm making this year my last. I'm currently an education major and I'm hoping to become a speical education teacher