New Member Icebreaker

glorya

• 3 weeks later...

Username: MeshiShay

First name: Meshi

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? i don't remember

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? can't remember

Favorite Paramore song? can't pick one. but if i have to.. thaan emergency

Favorite lyric? "This heart, it beats, beats for only you , My heart is yours"

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? nope :(

Interests: music.

Other Music: New Found Glory, Jimmy Eat World, Four Year Strong,Set Your Goals and many others

:)

Username: Cygnus

First name: Vin

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? I typed "Paramore" in my address bar and voila!

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? When I went to see No Doubt, I had no idea what Paramore sounded like or who they were. On the morning of the show, my Dad was on their myspace page and was really getting into crushcrushcrush. So, I went to the show as a No Doubt fan only, saw Paramore and was blown away, bought Riot at the show, got The Final Riot, and I'm now a fan! 8-)

Favorite Paramore song? crushcrushcrush

Favorite lyric? "They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies"

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? Just the one...which I guess I owe my Paramore fandom to.

Interests: Music, videogames, tennis....

Other Music: Rush, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Tori Amos, Heart, Paul McCartney, Aerosmith, Cheap Trick, No Doubt....

Welcome. Aha, I've been a fan way longer than you, and haven't seen a show yet. :( I suppose that would be due to Paramore not coming to Halifax yet, and at age 16, I have very little money to travel. :( You're lucky. I'll get my day sometime though. ;-)

Username: falloutpanicboy

First name:Gabriel

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?

I saw it on another site =p

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

I was walking around Warped tour (looking for when and where Fall Out Boy were playing) and they were playing on the same stage and I was blown away by Hayley's awesome vocals! So, I've been a fan since around '05/'06

Favorite Paramore song?

All We Know Is Falling; Conspiracy

Riot!; That's What You Get

Favorite lyric?

I burned every bridge I ever built when you were here.

Other Music:

Well, my three favorite bands are; Paramore (duh!), Fall Out Boy, and Panic at the Disco. Now don't ask me why they are all on Fueled By Ramen. =]]

Yeah, I'm new here so I figured I'd do this...

Hey!

Username: iveseenyoudream. It's taken from the lyrics

"And I won't say you're useless

Because I, I've seen you dream..."

in a VersaEmerge song called "Consider the Sea".

First name: Lauren

I was on Paramore's site, and I saw the link to it.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

I've been a Paramore fan since late 2007, when I heard "Misery Business" on the radio. I immediately became obsessed.

Favorite Paramore song?

"Decoy"

Favorite lyric?

"And why do we like to hurt so much?" - TWYG

"Once a whore, you're nothing more, I'm sorry, that'll never change." - MizBiz

"And now I let my dreams consume me, they tell me what to think..." - "Oh Star"

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?

I saw Paramore live for the first time with No Doubt on June 3rd. It was the most amazing thing of my life.

Interests: Listening to music, anything art (my favorite forms of visual art are photography & graphic design), reading, being with friends and making friends.

Other Music: My Chemical Romance (one of my friends just got me to listen to them in December of 2008, and I am now obsessively in love with them), VersaEmerge, Flyleaf, Katy Perry, Lily Allen, Lady GaGa, Regina Spektor, and lots more...

and anything else you'd like to share with us...

I love the color orange, I really admire Hayley, and Paramore has completely changed my life.

• Like 1

Hello;;

Username: BrandNewEyes

taken from Paramores third album

First name: Kristy

I went on google and typed in paramore forums and ta da it was there

How did you come across the band Paramore and how long have you been a fan?

i heard misery business on the radio and since 2007ish

Favorite Paramore song?

My Heart

Favorite lyric?

"This Heart,It Beats,Beats For Only You. My Heart Is Yours"

Any live show experiences?

i've never been to one of Paramore's concerts but i really want to!

Other Music:

My Chemical Romance, Carrie Underwood, Sixx:A.M, Three Days Grace, Escape The

Fate, Iron and Wine, Trapt, Metro Station,Secondhand Serenade

Username: Cloud Of Rock

First name: Steph

i googled paramore fansites

I had a twilight wink which played a bit of decode. I really liked the song i tryed to find what it was. I bought the twilight soundtrack then after listening to it for a week i went into HMV and looked for paramore cds. and the rest as they say is history

Favorite Paramore song?

'Never let this go' and 'All we know'

Favorite lyric?

'Maybe if my heart stops beating it won't hurt this much'

I've never been to a live show :(

Interests:art

Other Music: McFly

i'm telling you now i can't spell

Here's mine:

Username: Eddbanger08

First name: Chris

Just doing the usual internet search and also heard of the site through a chap on Youtube talking about the new Paramore songs being performed for the first time.

I came across Paramore owing to intrest after I chatted to someone on msn had used the album cover for Riot!. I went out and bought the album and really liked it and aquired all the others including the live album

Favorite Paramore song?

We Are Broken, Miracle and Pressure

Favorite lyric?

'Under red lights I'll show myself it wasn't forged'.

Yet to experience the pleasure of seeing Paramore (though I'd like to).

But I have seen live footage of course and got teary eyed when I saw the We Are Broken live perfomance for the first time.

Interests: Music, Books, Social Networking and hold an intrest in skateboarding (but I've stayed off them, my foot is in bad shape).

Other Music: Heavy Metal (Slayer, Lamb Of God, Kreator, Sepultura, Pantera - and many others, Prog (Pink Floyd, Dream Theater, Voivod), Black Sabbath, Alt-rock (Hole, Smashing Pumpkins, The Screaming Trees) and Type O Negative (who are the most speical to me)

There you go, if you happen to know me already thats awesome!

Edd :)

• 2 weeks later...

Username: Jess4show

First name: jess

Google

There was a contest in youtube for their song "Woah". About 2 years ago.

Favorite Paramore song?

When it rains my other Favorites are My heart, Brighter , we are broken , and pressure i like them all :)

Favorite lyric?

Say it again and mean it

Interests: Having Fun Adventures

Other Music: To much to list ;-)

Username: thisisdeborah

First name: Deborah

Through Paramore's LJ.

the internet. Checking out bands on their label. I loved Panic at the Disco so I started checking all those bands out and chose my faves.

Favorite Paramore song?

Decoy

Favorite lyric?

I really have no idea.. I love so many lyrics by them, it's hard to choose.

I went to their concert in Amsterdam last year. It was simply amazing!

Other Music: Hanson, Katie Melua, Mariah Carey, Hilary Duff, Tokio Hotel, Michael Jackson, Panic At The Disco, Beand en Skep, Johnny Lang, Fall Out Boy, Paolo Nutini, The Cab, Mika, Chris Brown, Queen, Eisley, The Ropes, the Kelly Family, MGMT, Amy MacDonald, Taylor Swift, Alphabeat, Tegan and Sara, Iron Maiden, Hey Monday, Styx, Kings of Leon, Miley Cyrus

I hope I'll enjoy myself on these boards :D

Username: CHUCKS!

First name: Sarah

I googled paramore forums :)

Lots of people had paramore signatures and avatars on another forum I went on, so I watched the video for Misery Business and checked out some of their live performances and I was in love and bought both albums. I've been a fan since November 2007.

Favorite Paramore song?

Decoy, Conspiracy, That's What You Get.. I can't really choose.

Favorite lyric?

"I drown out all my sense with the sound of it's beating."

My first time seeing them live was with No Doubt and my friend and I were right up front and it was extremely kickass. I can't wait to see them on tour for BNE.

Interests: Writing, reading, music production, etc.

Other Music: blink-182, avril lavigne, hedley, +44, fall out boy, britney spears, no doubt, sum 41, lily allen, taylor swift, katy rose, kanye west, eminem, lady gaga, green day, etc.

Hi everyone!

Username: Kathie92

First name: Kathelijne

I have an awesomestart from paramore and the link was in there =)

Saw them on tv, in I guess 2006. So have been a fan for 3 years now. I love the way how they connect with their fans and they're just amazing <3.

Favorite Paramore song?

That's so hard. I really can't choose!

Favorite lyric?

Right now: -Ignorance is your new best friend.- but it changes.

unfortunately not =( hopefully soon!

Interests: music (play the piano and the guitar), animals.

Other Music: I listen to soo many stuff. No way that I can name that all ;).

So, I hope to be around here more often and get to know you guys a bit.

Well, been here a few days, might as well do this.

Username: Harry

First name: Harry

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? Typed in "Paramore forum" in google out of curiosity of whether there was a forum. Turns out there was.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? I came across them about 1 and a half months ago when my friend kept talking about them, since she is a big fan. I first listened to the song "Decode" and was absolutely hooked, and then listened to it 5 times a day for about 3 weeks straight. Then I ended up getting their 2 other studio albums because I fell in love with their music so much.

I've been a fan for maybe 1 and a half months.

Favorite Paramore song? Fences

Favorite lyric? Not sure

Interests: Playing guitar, reading about guitars, writing/composing music, recording music, audio engineering, skateboarding (well, not so much anymore, but I used to skate a lot), playing bass guitar and reading about bass guitars.

Other Music: Adolf Plays The Jazz, Adrift, Agalloch, Alice In Chains, Allan Holdsworth, All Shall Perish, Arch Enemy, At the Drive In, At the Gates, Atheist, JS Bach, Baroness, Jeff Buckley Becoming the Archetype, Between the Buried and Me, Black Sabbath, Blind Illusion, Boris, Bossk, Buckethead, Cacophony, Cannibal Corpse, Canvas Solaris, Carcass, Coheed and Cambria, Converge, Cult Of Luna, The Cure, Cynic, Darkest Hour, Dark Tranquillity, Day Without Dawn, Death, Deathspell Omega, Deftones, Devin Townsend, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Don Caballero, Dream Theater, Dr Dre, Drive Like Jehu, Earth, Eminem, Exodus, Explosions In the Sky, The Faceless, Faith No More , The Fall of Troy, Foo Fighters, Frank Zappa, Franz Liszt, Frédéric Chopin, Fredrik Thordendal's Special Defects, Guthrie Govan, Gojira, A Hero A Fake, Ihsahn, In Flames, Indukti, Io, Irepress, Iron Maiden, Isis, James Murphy (solo stuff), Jason Becker, Jeff Loomis, Jesu, Jimi Hendrix Experience, Jimmy Eat World Joe Satriani, Jonas Hellborg, Kayo Dot, Killswitch Engage, King Crimson, Kyuss, Lamb of God, Laura, Living End, Long Distance Calling, The Mars Volta, Mastodon, maudlin of the Well, Megadeth, Mekong Delta, Merzbow, Meshuggah, Metallica, Mihai Edrisch, Minus the Bear, Mogwai, Mono, Moonsorrow, Morbid Angel, Mr Bungle, Neurosis, Nevermore, The Number Twelve Looks like You, Obituary, Obscura, OHM:, Opeth, Pantera, Paradox, Paul Gilbert, The Pax Cecilia, Pearl Jam, Pelican, Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky, Pink Floyd, Planet X, Poritshead, The Postman Syndrome, Protest The Hero, Psycroptic, Racer X, Radiohead, Rage Against The Machine, The Red Chord, Refused, Revocation, Riverside, Russian Circles, Sadist, Savatage, Scale The Summit, Scar Symmetry, Scarve, Shawn Lane, Sika Redem, SikTh, Slayer, Soft Machine, Soilwork, Sonic Youth, Soundgarden, Steve Vai, Sunn O))), Sylosis, Testament, Thrice, Toby Driver (solo stuff), Tool, Underoath, Venetian Snares, Watchtower, What's He Building in There?, Wolves In The Throne Room, Zero Hour.

About all I can think of off the top of my head

• Like 1