New Member Icebreaker

glorya

Username: igotscooters

First name: Twyla

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? I was looking for some paramore quotes to put in my profile on paramore.net and found you guys :)

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? I've been a fan since I first heard Misery Business a while ago, and am a little gutted I didn't get into them with AWKIF because that is by far one of my favourite albums.

Favorite Paramore song? I don't really have a favourite, but at the moment it would have to be either My Heart, or Stop This Song, or even Misguided Ghosts.

Favorite lyric? Oooooh hard choice..... probably

Would someone care to classify, a broken heart is a twisted mind so I can find someone to rely on and run to them, to them, full speed ahead, no you are not useless we are just, Misguided Ghosts.

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? I haven't been to a live show yet, because I'm in NZ, they had a show here last month but seeing as I'm going on vacation this year I couldn't make it :(

Interests: I write a lot, and read nearly as much, writing is definatly a huge interest of mine.

Other Music: My Chemical Romance, Hey Monday, Ivy Lies, Within Temptations, Green Day, Three Days Grace and Rise Against

and anything else you'd like to share with us... not really...

• 4 weeks later...

Hi!

My name is Margit, but you can call me Mags:) That's why i chose my username Paramags. I'm 18 and I live in Norway, the oh! so cold country in the north.

I stumbled upon this fansite when I was reading an unofficial biography of paramore and

I have to admit that I first heard of the band when Twilight was in the media, but now I'm addicted to the briliant band!

My favorite song from Paramore is Let The Flames Begin, but Brick by Boring Brick has the best lyrics:)

So now, I'm looking forward to hang here!

Username: ploiiz

First name: ploypailin

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?

search in google ; D

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

2 - 3 yrs .

Favorite Paramore song? & Favorite lyric?

all song ! (up 2 ma mood ; p )

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?

Interests: Singing , listening and rock out ! LOL ; ]

Other Music: All rock bands haha h a XD

and anything else you'd like to share with us...

I <3 PARAMORE !

Username: witchy1125

First name: Bridget

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? hmm, it was awhile ago so i dont really remember, i actually signed up in October '09 after reading the site for a few months, but i didnt think i got approved by a moderator and then i forgot to check until now. teehee

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? i realize im about to say the most cliche thing, but it was twilight back in Nov. 2008. i had never been into music at all before this and i got the soundtrack and was like, wow, these 2 paramore songs are perty good and i thought i'd heard other songs by them on the radio (mizbiz and twyg) so i decided to check them out and i went to a store and bought AWKIF (RIOT! was sold out) and i was pretty much instantly hooked and never looked back.

Favorite Paramore song? i cant choose one, but my favorites (right now at least) are: Brighter, LTFB, Feeling Sorry, Misguided Ghosts

Favorite lyric? 'just a tiny spark' - actually that's probably not my favorite lyric, but thats what my tattoo says =)

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? 6/26/09 - my first paramore show ever & i won a meet & greet. i realize how lucky i was and i will always remember that experience, torrential downpour and all, with fondness. and 4/30/10 @ AC - my first time up at the barricade, most fun show i've ever been to, just a ridiculously good time.

Interests: gymnastics, football (lets go Panthers), music, my 2 awesome cats jasper & daisy.

Other Music: new found glory, fireworks, set your goals, now now every children, fun., AVA, brand new, saves the day, citizen cope, mew..

Hello, I guess I'm the fourth norwegian :}

Username: Skylines

First name: Kristina

I was looking for a norwegian paramore fansite, but I kind of ended up here!

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

I had heard their name before, but I never actually bothered to listen to them before they got a couple of songs on the Twilight soundtrack (Shame on me!) I guess that's a year and a half/to years ago. Now I really love them, though!

Favorite Paramore song?

I love all of their songs, but my favorites are My Heart, That's What You Get, Hallelujiah and Misguided Ghosts!

Favorite lyric?

"... We all learn to make mistakes, And run from them..."

Yet to be experienced...

Interests:

Art (mostly drawing and painting), Music (I play bass-guitar!) and just having fun, i guess! I love superheroes, especially Iron Man, and I love the Heroes series.

Other Music:

OH, that's a lot! My favorites are Paramore, Green Day, Muse, Bring Me The Horizon, GO!GO!7188, Marilyn Manson and Rainie Yang.

• 1 month later...

Username: SueZon

First name: Suzon

I was looking for a new board on which I could talk with people about the music I like and everything and... BOOM i'm there !

I've been a Paramore fan for 3 years now ! I was looking for new bands to discover and I found the video of the amazing Anaheim concert (Paramore's one of course). That's when I became a fan :)

Favorite Paramore song?

My gosh... So hard to chose... I have always been in love with My heart... But all their songs are amazing !

Favorite lyric?

"And now I let my dreams consume me, they tell me what to think"

Nope ... :( :(

Interests:

Music ! I'm a guitarist, a bassist and a drummer so music has a big place in my life !

Other Music:

The problem is that I like lots of different bands and genres !! Haha :D

One more thing ! I'm sorry for my bad english but as i said : I'm a french girl ! :)

• 2 weeks later...