New Member Icebreaker

glorya

hey just registered and im syked at being on here:) hope yall like mii! *.*

Username:Fayefayebee

First name:Faye

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?

Was looking for a free site where i could share my love of paramore with people like you and luckily found this place!

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

Heard them on tv and hated them, then listened to them again a while later and loved them !

Favorite Paramore song?

Turn it off

Favorite lyric?

*Turn it off*

I scraped my knees while I was praying

And found a demon in my safest haven

Seems like it's getting harder to believe in anything

Than just to get lost in all my selfish thoughts

I wanna know what it'd be like

To find perfection in my pride

To see nothing in the light

I'll turn it off, in all my spite

In all my spite, I'll turn it off

And the worst part is

Before it gets any better

We're headed for a cliff

And in the free fall

I will realize I'm better off

When I hit the bottom

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?

Goin to see the gang in the o2 dublin in november woooooohooooooo! =)

Interests:

Paramore, more paramore, more more paramore, taylor york :wub:

Other Music:

Avenged sevenfold, my chemical romance, you me at six, all time low and many many more!

and anything else you'd like to share with us...

I LOVE TAYLOR YORK!! :rotfl::wub:

Username: KimmieKohl

First name: Kimberly

I searched "most awesome paramore fansite" on Google ;)

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

I've been a fan for 2-3 years. Discovered them through an Avril Lavigne fansite.

Favorite Paramore song?

I knew this question's gonna come! I would pick Misery Business if someone points a gun at me and make me choose:)

Favorite lyric?

"If it's not real

You can't hold it in your hand

You can't feel it with your heart"

Caught them this March! They said we were the loudest crowd ever!

Interests:

I love art and music.

Other Music:

Other punk/rock/alternative/sometimes metal bands

:)

Username: `in a dream!

First name: Shelby

County: United States of America!

I googled it :)

I've heard of them for a while. But after I heard Ignorance I was obsessed.

Favorite Paramore song?

Ignorance

Favorite lyric?

it's not faith if you use your eyes: miracle

I wish!

Interests: making graphics, dancing, drawing, twilight.

Other Music: Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Lifehouse, Daughtry, Flyleaf, Michelle Branch, Kelly Clarkson, Britney Spears... a lot more.

and anything else you'd like to share with us...

• 2 weeks later...

Username: fingerstied

First name: kelsey

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? wellll, i'm already a member of the offcial Paramore Fan CLub and the paramore.net but i just heard about this site in a interview so here i am !

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? i've been a fan ever since riot came out in 2007. but i really only listened to the singles off that album. but last summer is when i became a huuuge fan like i am now

Favorite Paramore song? i LOVE them all but i listen to let the flames begin the most

Favorite lyric? "open your eyes like i opened mine, it's only the real world" & "the best of lies are told with fingers tied"

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? well i was at the first show of the HCT on friday and that was prettttty amazing. too bad i was too short to see over the 10 foot tall person in front of me

Interests: i can never answer this question

Other Music: versaEmerge, the scene asthetic, panic at the disco, we the kigs, mayday parade...

Username: Jessicaaaaaarrr

First name: Jess

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? I heard about it before while watching the interview with Hayley Jeremy & Taylor, but i forgot to come and join it, then my friend reminded me tonight

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? I found them on youtube sometime in 2006, then my friend reminded me of their awesomeness in '07. Now I can't stop listening to them!

Favorite Paramore song? My Heart, Pressure, That's What You Get or Where The Lines Overlap. I honestly can't chose!

Favorite lyric? The scars they will not fade away - emergency or Always know that you shine brighter than anyone does - brighter

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? i saw them at radio 1 big weekend this year, & they were crazy. i went so insane that i almost blacked out 5 times, was almost sick twice & I cried once.

Interests: Music, shopping, hanging around with my friend, just generally having a good time

Other Music: you me at six, all time low, set your goals, new found glory, bring me the horizon, bullet for my valentine, evanescence, no doubt, papa roach, paper route, hey monday,

and anything else you'd like to share with us... eeer, don't think i've got anything else to say actually..

Username: ~It'sOnlyTheRealWorld~

First name: Kimberly

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? Google. :)

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? My brother had some songs of theirs in 2007 so I had a listen. The first song I heard was Pressure, I think.

Favorite Paramore song? This is like asking a parent to pick a favourite child. I just cannot do it.

Favorite lyric? There are so many I love. But a very high favourite (I love it so much that I got it tattooed on me) "It's not faith if you use your eyes"

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? Not a live show, but after my first Paramore concert in March, I met them at the airport :) was complete fate.

Interests: Movies, Television.

Other Music: Dashboard Confessional, Taylor Swift, Florance & The Machine, Flyleaf, Glee, The Jury & The Saints

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,guys I'm kinda new here 2.. My name's Iva,I'm from Bulgaria & I'm 14 :)) I like Paramore for like..emm 3 years I think xD My fav song is Let The Flames Begin and I think I don't have a fav lyric. I mean i love them all :]] Eer,interests.. Well I really love volleyball I mean i train for like 2 years. I loooooooooooove swimming <33 I've trained swimming 8-9 years. My fav band is Paramore,duh xD I listen to all kind of music and I love playing Super Mario and Need For Speed xDD I also love singing.. Er,I have a brother and unfortunately no pets :(( Soo I think that's all and.. yeah ;d

Username: Hayleyroxmysox because I love Hayley :)

First name: Keith

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? Was looking for a fansite. Don't know what took me so long to look.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? I've been a fan since All We Know Is Falling, first heard Paramore on Sirius radio, right after I got it installed in my car.

Favorite Paramore song? Wow, tough question. I'll pick one from each album: Never Let This Go, Crushcrushcrush, Turn It Off. Also a big fan of a lot of the unreleased songs.

Favorite lyric? And in the freefall, I will realize, I'm better off when I hit the bottom.

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? Paramore, live, is the greatest concert experience imaginable. My only regret is that I have yet to meet Hayley. One day, I will. :)

Interests: music, sports, astronomy

Other Music: I have a broad range of music I like. Paramore is my favorite band, though. Also a big fan of The Dollyrots, who I'm sure not many of you have ever heard of.

^ you're a high school teacher? thats cool. what subject? i just graduated high school. wish i was still in it though. college is not fun lol... well it hasn't been so far. very overwhelming lol

^ you're a high school teacher? thats cool. what subject? i just graduated high school. wish i was still in it though. college is not fun lol... well it hasn't been so far. very overwhelming lol

I'm a science teacher in New York City.

College gets fun, the first year is tough but you'll get the hang of it :)

• 1 month later...

Username: Paramelly.

First name: Melis

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? Uum I was searching fansites of Pmore and .. I don't know. I just found it and .. here I am :D

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? Uum. I think they changed my life a lot. I have never loved a group like this before. They're crazy, they are talanted, they know what they are doing, they know what they want and they know how to make their fans happy! I'm their fan like 2 years.

Favorite Paramore song? I can't answer this question. It's too hard.. all songs are special.. I can choose.

Favorite lyric? She lives in a fairy tale.. etc - BBBB.

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? I live in Bulgaria ?! I've never been on a Pmore show.

Interests: PARAMORE, music, hanging out with fr, chatting with fr, music, drawing, writing essays etc..

Other Music: BEP,Linkin Park, You me at six, Britney, X-tina, Kings of Leon, NFG, Phoenix a little =D, Fall Out Boy..

btw, sorry for the bad English!

• 2 weeks later...

Username:Stephanie(:

First name:Stephanie

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? I've known about this site for a while but never really thought about actually going on it. I learnt about it from youtube videos and friends.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? Well I was huge Panic! At The Disco fan when I was 8 in 2005, in 2006 I learnt about Paramore through the label P!ATD were with. Also a couple of friends introduced me to Paramore's music. I can say I've been a fan for 4 years.

Favorite Paramore song? My Heart or Brighter (from All We Know Is Falling)

Favorite lyric? I'm not going

cause I've been waiting for a miracle

And I'm not leaving

I won't let you

Let you give up on a miracle

When it might save you

-Miracle (Riot!)

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? I saw Paramore for the first time at Soundwave earlier this year. I was so excited to see them after waiting 4 years to see them live. I'll be seeing them on October 15th 2010 when they tour Australia.

I decided to re-do mine again after 2 years of not being on this board...sorry

Username:2fast4all

First name:Harry

google

A person I used to be friends with got me into them back in high school, so about 2-3 years now.

Favorite Paramore song?

Oh Star

Favorite lyric?

"You will never fade away.

I won't let you fall away."

Haven't seen them live yet.

Interests:

Other Music: I also like:Iron Maiden, Evanescence, Within Temptation, Nightwish, Metallica, Flyleaf, Lacuna Coil, Kamelot, Sirenia, Linkin Park, Epica, Pearl Jam, Story Of The Year, Green Day, The Bravery, 311, Nine Inch Nails, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Guns N' Roses, Incubus, Frou Frou, Armin Van Buuren, Madonna, Fireflight, Imogen Heap, Frou Frou, Ozzy Osbourne. and much MORE!! :)

Im also an car freak, I LOVE cars. My RIOT Honda Civic Si in my sig explains that :P. BTW I dont own that, though I made it and drive it in the video game.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi I'm Sarah.

I follow various people on twitter and thought I'd better get my act together and become a member.

I've been a fan for about 3 years now, normally i like a band and listen to them so much I get sick of them but that is yet to happen:)

Favourite lyric......there's so many depending on my mood:)

I went to see Paramore in Birmingham, uk last year and can't wait to see them in Newcastle (my home town) this year.

I'll mostly listen to anything that isn't dancey/ravey music. Going to see 30 Seconds to Mars a week after Paramore and have just got my Kings of Leon tickets. So mostly anything like that.

Anyway Hi:)