New Member Icebreaker

glorya

Guest haunted_dreams55

Welcome Kelly!!!! I'm Rebekah.

I had an aunt in the Army. She also was stationed in Germeny. She retired in 2000 and now lives in North Pole, Alaska, where she was last stationed.

Username: Chrisseh11

First name: Christina

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?

Once I heard about paramore, i instantly became a fan, and BOOM! looked on all the sites possible with paramore. i came across PF.com, and joined the boards, it seemed like the most active one so i come here everyday :)

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

I believe ive been a fan since mid-march. i came across this band from my boyfriend (not at the time, just a friend). his best friend bought a CD and it came with a sampler CD, they listened to it, and paramore was on it, and my boyfriend sent me my first song 'Pressure'. I instantly fell in love, i had an urge to hear more, so i bought the CD. and voila. paramore lover ever since.

Favorite Paramore song?

I would have to say my favorite paramore song is Hallelujah and My Heart.

Favorite lyric?

'This Time We're Not Giving Up, Let's Make It Last Forever' and 'This Heart, It Beats, Beats For Only You, My Heart Is Yours'

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?

I've never been to a concert since there are very few in Canada, but i probably, most likely, almost definately will see one this year.

Interests: Music, Checkers(The Pattern Not The Game), Vans && Cons, Myspace, PARAMORE of course.

Other Music: Daphne Loves Derby, Cute Is What We Aim For, Kenotia

and anything else you'd like to share with us...

Uhm. Only That i love my new red ipod nanoooooooo :)

Username: Katie!

First name: katie

haha idk just searchin the web i guess

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

umm well on november 4, 2005 i went to see the plain white t's at the ritacco center and paramore was there too and i really liked them so i bought their cd and stuff !

Favorite Paramore song? my heart

Favorite lyric?

this heart it beats beats for only you

i saw them in november 2005 and they were amazing!

Interests:

Other Music: i really like the age of rockets and october fall

Username: Fueled By Oreos

First name: Stephanie

um...p.org i believe. but i don't member.

to tell the truth, p.org [sorry pf!]. i've been a fan of them for a year && about 2 or 3 months i think. :]

Favorite Paramore song?

"my heart."

Favorite lyric?

"and if you ran away, i'd still wave gooybye watching you shine bright."

now much, being that i've only seen them twice, but i guess at warped when i met them && my friend told josh that i liked him. rofl. but i think the live show itself is an experience. :]]

Interests:

friends && family, warped tour, music, silver jewelery, && other stuff i can't think of right now.

Other Music:

this is what i'm currently listening to:

paramore [duh.]

porcelain && the tramps

dance club massacre

trillville

mindless self indulgence

dr. acula

kenotia

la rocca

the audition

gym class heroes

sizzla

sublime

beyonce

wecamewithbrokenteeth

bile

drop dead, gorgeous

mutemath

um...idk.

not really.

Username: miss_emergency

First name:jana

well, one day i googled paramore because i wanted some of their pictures for my school binder cover... but as i was looking i saw under websites paramorefans.com so i clicked it and TA-DAH!!!

my cousin told me about paramore and how totally awesome they were so i took her advice and looked up paramore... i've been a fan ever since... about 3 months after their album came out...

Favorite Paramore song?

that would have to be a 3 way tie with Brighter, My Heart and Emergency...

but to me My Heart wins!!! hehe...

Favorite lyric?

'i've seen love die way too many times when it deserves to be alive'

sadly i live on this tiny little island and i have not been to any of their shows yet... boo-whoo...

Interests: i luv music so my band is probably what i spend most of my time on... then there's skateboarding, guitar, singing, writing music, boogie-boarding, attempting to surf, shopping, and living life as if today's my last///

Other Music: panic at the disco (brendon's mine!), fall out boy, my chemical romance, meg & dia, the academy is..., all american rejects, fallen from the sky, i am the avalanche, saosin, and much more i can't remember at the moment...

anyone wanna make me a siggy please??? my siggy's are horrible...

Username: Maryfaerie92

First name: Mary

by the amazing people who run it of course!

I found out about the amazing vand Paramore from the amazing channel called Fuse and the amazing warped tour.

Favorite Paramore song? It's between Whoa and Franklin. I can't decide which one is more awesome.

Favorite lyric? hmm... it's not from Paramore but it's still awesome. "I begin to remember to be alive

So if You don't mind

I think I'll wear my heart on my sleeve

Cause I'm tired of not being able to bleed

All of us are searching for an open arm" It's from the song All of Us by Blindside.

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? My first concert was on my birthday last year. I went to see Flyleaf and Disturbed at this arena in Orlando. I was awesome! I talked to the bands and there was tons of energy!

Interests: reading, reading, reading, DDR, Sims 2, listening to varieties of music, volunteering, practicing my faith.

Other Music:Flyleaf <3, Resident Hero, The Vincent Black Shadow, Fiona Apple, Cute is What we Aim for, Wolfmother, The Sounds, The Cranberries, Boys Like Girls, Cartel, P.O.D., Krystal Meyers, and Shiny Toy Guns

Nice meeting everyone! :mrgreen:

• Like 1

'Aaaaiighttttt. [;

Username: whoatheremister

First Name: Madison Rae... but erm, Maddie goes over just fine with me [=

Age: Hummmm. *ponderrrs* Over the age of ten. ...But under the age of twenty. Mwuahaha. XD

Gender: I DO beleive that I am of teh female pur-sway-shun. =D

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? Eljay community, looking for pictures. Found oh-so-much more... ^_^ Lawlz. Sounds like a commercial or something.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? A good friend of mine who knows all these nifty bands and such, plus Myspace. // Erm... I dunno. Lmao. I'm going to say SIX MONTHS. =P

Favorite Paramore song? At zee moment... "This Circle". BUT, as for what I can actually pull off singing - "Let This Go". [=

Favorite lyric? All of the songs are written amazingly well, really.

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? ...I went to see zee Backstreet Boys when I was three? ...And then two more times when I was lyke, six and eight. Lmao. Ohhhh. Uhm, and in November I saw Panic! at the Disco + Plain White T's + Jack's Mannequin. But uhm, no Paramore shows yet. -_-

Interests: music. friends. singing { kindasorta counts as "music", but oh wellz }. sell-you-lar tell-duh-phones. target. fansites. hello kitty. ugly dolls. care bears. tinkerbell. bands. boizzzzz. venting in teh eljay. el scene quenoes. shoesssss. *cough* disney channel - 'tis a quilty pleasure. [= andddd, writing.

Other Music: Lily Allen. Panic! at the Disco. Fall Out Boy. Ashley Tisdale. JoJo. tons of 80's rock and pop. The Cult. Shiny Toy Guns. Kelly Clarkson. Aly & AJ. The Hush Sound. My Chemical Rmance. The Killers. Coldplay. Anna Nalick. Jordan Pruitt { she's wonderful and uber sweet and talented }. Natasha Bedingfeild.

Hmmmmm. Extra stoofs, you say? Lawlz, well. I'm kr-azyyyyyy. WITH A KAY! HOMIGEESH. =0 Uh, yeah. Kindasorta. I'm quite hyperrr. But then sometimes I'll just be all: @_@ or even: *_*. Or sometimes I'll just be veryyy calm and so-fis-ohh-cated. 'Pends on what I feel like doing 'zat day. =P