New Member Icebreaker

glorya

• 2 weeks later...

Has this been here for a while? I'm just now noticing it.

Username: Natashhha

First name: Natasha.

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? Umm...I don't really remember. I think I was searching for stuff about Paramore and this site was one listed so I clicked it.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? I came across th is amazing band two or three years ago when I first saw their video for Pressure on Steven's Untitled Rock Show. I have been a fan for two or three years.

Favorite Paramore song?

My Heart, Circle, Emergency, or Hallelujah

Favorite lyric?

Could you remind me of a time when we were so alive?

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?

Sadly, I have not seen them live yet. =[

Interests: Lotsa stuff. I don't feel like listing it. You can ask me in a PM or something and most likely I'll reply.

Other Music: My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Underoath, All American Rejects, Panic! At The Disco, From First To Last, Taking Back Sunday, Hawthorne Heights, Flyleaf, The Used, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, 30 Seconds to Mars, Aly & AJ, Paramore, Saosin, Meg & Dia, Evanescence, Switchfoot, Armor For Sleep, AFI, Gym Class Heroes, Cute Is What We Aim For, and The Academy Is...

• 2 weeks later...

Username: beth hushh

First name: beth

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?

i think it was paramore themselves, but i forget

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? i came across them after searching through all fbr bands. ive been a fan since last spring

Favorite Paramore song?

ahh so heard to choose! oh star or conspiracy or franklin

Favorite lyric?

they're alll amazing. its too hard to choose just one.

sadly i havent seen them live:(

Interests: music reading

Other Music: THE HUSH SOUND, this providence, fall out boy, taking back sunday, meg and dia, PANIC!, cute is what we aim for

and anything else you'd like to share with us...

im excitedly waiting for paramore to come on surs right this moment!

Username: avoiceinstereo

First name: Neisha

I'm kind of sure I knew it existed, maybe had even looked at it once before, but I joined the lj community recently and it was mentioned enough times to make me wonder 'why am I not already a member?'

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

I think it was on another band's boards. I'd heard of Paramore, but someone there really loved them, so it motivated me to check them out. That was last year, April or May maybe?

Favorite Paramore song?

Conspiracy

Favorite lyric?

"Explain to me this conspiracy against me/And tell me how I've lost my power" (You know the time. Toward the end of the song, when she hits the high note on power.. chills =] )

Unfortunately, no, I've never made it to a show. =[[[ I couldn't go to WT or see them on their headlining tour (story of my life).

Interests:

music. God. friends. internet. Normal young adult stuff. =]

Other Music:

The Summer Obsession, Daphne Loves Derby, Taking Back Sunday, Dashboard Confessional, Quietdrive, Over It, Fall Out Boy, Teddy Geiger, Anna Nalick, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Jack's Mannequin.. many many more

I can't wait to finish college. I want to move out. I want to live in California. I can be random sometimes. =] Paramore fans are obviously the best.

Username: comehere212

First name: lauren

i was looking for a forum for paramore fans cause i'm in an amazing one for kelly clarkson so i was looking for that that thing for paramore.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? i'm totally new, i was watching stevens untitle show the other day and saw paramore on there, they showed the emergency video and i was hooked ever since. my ipod doesnt stop.

Favorite Paramore song?

wow, tough. never let this go, hallelujah, my heart .....and then tomorrow it will be 'all i know, whoa and emergency haha

Favorite lyric?

"if only time flew like a dove

we gotta make it fly faster than I'm falling in love"

dude not yet, but i'm totally working on it lol

Interests:

music. sports. hanging out.

Other Music:

kelly clarkson, joss stone, killers, 30s to mars, saosin, chiodos, mcr, rja, to name a few lol

im a big jokester, music is my life

Username:alex-wain

First name:Alex

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? my friend erin (etchet) told me bout it

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have[ you been a fan? i heard about them from an american friend of mine aaages ago..i cant even remember when now.

Favorite Paramore song? emergency or pressure..oorrrr all we know..heck, i like them all

Favorite lyric?"Cause I've seen love die way too many times when it deserved to be alive. I've seen you cry way too many times when you deserve to be alive.

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? not ye, but there will be after april :D

Interests: music, movies, hanging out with friends...the usual stuff

Other Music: Alexisonfire, He Is Legend, Underoath, Silverstein, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, The Juliana Theory, Anberlin, Billy Talent, Chiodos, Fall Out Boy, Funeral For A Friend, Greeley Estates, Moneen, Motion City Soundtrack, Rise Against, Saosin, Thrice, Vanna

• 3 weeks later...

Username: itsjustmeemily

First name: Emily

people in the paramoremusic lj community

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

i came across paramore quite a while ago, but i started really getting into them around the start of this year. i was really impressed with the music and the people behind the band.

Favorite Paramore song?

hard question... emergency, my heart

Favorite lyric?

different lyrics have helped me in different parts of my life, but one random favorite is, "one day you'll get sick of saying that everything's alright, and by then i'm sure i'll be pretending just like i am tonight." -never let this go

none yet. looking forward to my first show on may 18th.

Interests: God, the beach/ocean, reading, music, spending time with my friends, twloha.

Other Music: my tastes vary greatly.. some favorites: Anberlin, Bayside, Beloved, Blondie, Bright Eyes, Bob Seger, Chris Tomlin, Dead Poetic, Emery, The Format, Jack Johnson, Janis Joplin, Jeremy Camp, Jimmy Eat World, The Juliana Theory, The Postal Service, Saosin, Siverstein, Thrice, Thursday, Underoath, Phil Whickham.

and anything else you'd like to share with us... i'm super nervous in places like this. sorry if i tend to write too much. i hope i'm not too awkward, because i tend to be the most awkward person ever; but everyone here seems super nice. i love all the paramore fans that i've talked to.

Username: Fearse

First name:Fiona

Cos i was not doing ICT school work when i shud be

Ive been a fan for about a year

i read about them in kerrang andjust downloaded them

Favorite Paramore song?

Emergency

Favorite lyric?

Theyre all good...erm?

the whole of My Heart

no, but they better come to Plymouth in england soon!!!

Interests:

good music, playing music, writting, music, reviewing music etc

playing guitar, but i need a band

Other Music:

aiden, MCR, autopilot off, pink floyd, ELO, supertramp, the gentlemen, C:45

im from England