New Member Icebreaker

glorya

Username: thegreenmansaid

First name: Joy.

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?

Pure good fortune. That and the Google search engine.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

Uh...I heard about them first in the AP Magazine, and then I found their page on PureVolume, and the rest is history. Uh...I think this was around a year ago.

Favorite Paramore song?

...depends on my mood. Probably 'Breathe (Until Tomorrow)', and I'm pretty sure 'Misery Business' is well on its way to working itself inside my head.

Favorite lyric?

The entire lyrics of 'Breathe'.

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?

...haven't had the pleasure of seeing them in concert yet. COME TO THAILAND!!!!

Interests: Reading. Writing. Photoshopping. Music. Sleeping. Watermelons. Adam Lazzara. TWLOHA. Green. Laughing. Wakeboarding.

Other Music: Taking Back Sunday. Brand New. New Found Glory. The Used. Cute IS What We Aim For. Boys Like Girls. Leeland. Love Arcade. Young Love. Fall Out Boy. Family Force 5. Copeland. The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. A.F.I. Hellogoodbye. Needtobreathe. Motion City Soundtrack...and about a hundred more.

Random facts: I'm Christian. I like to laugh. I like other people making me laugh. I'm sarcastic a lot. I enjoy writing. I have a 'cool people' list. You could be on it. =)

Username:HJJZ Hayley Jeremy Josh Zac duh

First name:Marisa

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?iWell I was searching Paramore on google and I found this and was like yes.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?My best friend Martha listens to them and she gave me a list of bands i havet heard of and Paramore was on it so i listened and just fell in love with them....it was about a week or so ago i know not that long like most people but im so hooked on them.

Favorite Paramore song?Pressure def. it was the first Paramore song I ever heard.

Favorite lyric?This heart, it beats, beats for only you

My heart is your's

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?Sadly no

Interests:Lots and lots of music,guitar i love it,and hanging out with my favoritest person in the world Martha

Other Music:Wow this is hard um well The Used,The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus,AFI,system of a down,HIM,Avenged Sevenfold,MCR,chevelle,taking back sunday,dragonforce,staind,breaking bejamin,matchbook romance,shadows fall,lamb of god,lacuna coil,mastodon,aiden,scars of tomorrow,endwell,unearth,eighteen visions,underoath,as i lay dying,slipknot,stone sour,it dies today,tool,the red chord,killswitch engage,trivium,converge,senses fail,strike anwhere,the hope conspiracy,evenescence,the humman abstract,atreyu,children of bodom,from first to last,june,i am ghost,on the last day,deadsy,love equals death,arch enemy,the smashup,bullet for my valentine,hawthorne heights,a perfect circle,rise against,nine inch nails,the audition,bayside,silverstein,the used,30 seconds to mars,blink 182,the lostprophets,NOFX,darkest hour,between the burried and me,sugarcult,sum 41,story of the year,helmet,puddle of mudd,mudvayne,linkin park,jimmy eat world,shinedown,CKY,KoRn,murderdolls,horse the band,thursday,All Time Low, The Almost, The Junior Varsity , Skillet, Plain White T's,Armor For Sleep, Boys Like Girls, Cartel,Hatse the day,Norma Jean, Paramore,The Devil Wears Prada,The Starting Line, This Providence,Thrice,A Thorn For Every Heart, The Academy Is...,Aiden,, Angels And Airwaves,Anti- Flag, American Hi-Fi,Amber Pacific,Bloc Party, Bright Eyes, Crash Romeo, Damone,Deathstars , Earshot, Emery, Escape The Fate,Every Time I Die,Mayday Parade,Project 86, Protest The Hero,Punchline, Roses Are Red,Royden,Vanna,Drop Dead Gorgeous, LoveHateHero, Alexisonfire. Yes that is alot and no i didnt just type it i copied it from my myspace lol,but there is many many more.

^^ yea! and no saosin =[ haha =p

Interests: Reading. Writing. Photoshopping. Music. Sleeping. Watermelons. Adam Lazzara. TWLOHA. Green. Laughing. Wakeboarding.

=)

Your interest in Adam Lazarra is something we have in common =] haha

Hello everybody :)

Username: Alalicja

1st name: Alicja (Alice in English)

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? Well, I'm sorry but I really don't remember. I guess it was something taht I just typed "Paramore" into google and I found it. It's usually liek that ;-)

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

Hmm.. On the other POLISH (!) forum. First I chcked it and I quite liked it, but not enjoy as much as then. You know, it was that I put "Pressure" on my mp3 and when I hed been listening it I thougt" well, it's cool" an decided to download more songs by Paramore. It wos a couple of months since I've heard Paramore first time. Hahah I didn't know much about them and I thought that Hayley is older, something like 20. At least 20. or mybe 19.

Well, nevermind

but what is important so that I really enjoyed their songs every time I heard it, I started to get more and more interested in that band, I started to watch videos on youtube, looking for them onm other sites such as purevolume, myspace etc. And that was how I got to know more infos about them and how I fell in love with these lovely kids <3

Well, I guess it lasts from holiday 2006 or earlier but just a little bit. I still remember how I was talking my friends about them and how much they're briliant etc.

Favorite Paramore song?

haha that's a difficult question. i really love every single one. really, it's hard to say which is my favourite.

Favorite lyric?

hhm... same as in fav song. I think "Emergency" is smart. Well, it;s not the only one. Every lyric is great! This question is definately too difficult! :P

I haven't seen them live :crybad: it's impossible, I can't go to the places that they have show in. They have to visit Poland!

Interests Foreign languages, dogs, good music and I guess there;s more but these 3 are major ones, I think.

Other Music The hush sound, Sandi Thom, Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, The Academy Is.., Cute Is What We Aim For, well generally most of FBR bands. Whatąs more.... The Veronicas, Lilly Allen, Wilki, Łzy, maybe you'll be surprised but Tokio Hotel and Piotr Rubik (it's not a band), Foo Fighters, October Fallm Forty Foot Echo and more

Anything else.... well, I'm form Poland so sorry for all my mistakes.

haha, I can tell what's my name in 7 languages of the world! xD (including eng and pol)

what's more... love Paramore, Hayley is my idol.

Hope we'll have a good time here! :)

haha same hereeee =] Mr Lazzara is awesomeeeeee

Ahahaha.

YESS!!

I looove Adam Lazzara.

He's one of the few people I'd go fangirl for.

But sshhh...I don't want him to know that until I get the chance to jump his bones.

=P

We should start a club...

Like Alcoholics Anonymous...only for people with a Lazzara obsession..

I can picture it now..

'Hi, my name is Joy, and I have a problem...'

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?

Pure good fortune. That and the Google search engine.

Uh...I heard about them first in the AP Magazine, and then I found their page on PureVolume, and the rest is history. Uh...I think this was around a year ago.

Favorite Paramore song?

...depends on my mood. Probably 'Breathe (Until Tomorrow)', and I'm pretty sure 'Misery Business' is well on its way to working itself inside my head.

Favorite lyric?

The entire lyrics of 'Breathe'.

...haven't had the pleasure of seeing them in concert yet. COME TO THAILAND!!!!

Other Music: Taking Back Sunday. Brand New. New Found Glory. The Used. Cute IS What We Aim For. Boys Like Girls. Leeland. Love Arcade. Young Love. Fall Out Boy. Family Force 5. Copeland. The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. A.F.I. Hellogoodbye. Needtobreathe. Motion City Soundtrack...and about a hundred more.

Random facts: I'm Christian. I like to laugh. I like other people making me laugh. I'm sarcastic a lot. I enjoy writing. I have a 'cool people' list. You could be on it. =)

YOUNG LOVE HELLLLL YESSSSSS

hey, welcome. it's nice to meet you, my name is emily.

and Alicja is an awesome name... if only we could have cool names like that here. is it common name in poland?

Haha thanks, when I was younger I didn't like my name. for me it seemed to be a little too rare and furthermore, it was name often used in books and fables (?) for children that start learning, I mean in abc-books etc. You know, shorter version is Ala and that's the reason.

But nevermind! Emily is really cool, too.

is it common name in poland?

You mean Emily or Alice?

Emily is quite popular, but nos as popular as for example Ola, Ania, Małgorzata (Gosia) etc.

Alice, as I said is quite rare but it's not impossible to meet a girl named this way :smile:

Guest JadeIsRad
Ahahaha.

YESS!!

I looove Adam Lazzara.

He's one of the few people I'd go fangirl for.

But sshhh...I don't want him to know that until I get the chance to jump his bones.

=P

We should start a club...

Like Alcoholics Anonymous...only for people with a Lazzara obsession..

I can picture it now..

'Hi, my name is Joy, and I have a problem...'

Hahah Joy you're funny :] LazzaraLoversAnonymous :willy_nilly: muahaha

^Hahaha.

You're welcome to join.

Anybody who has heard/seen Adam Lazzara and can't help melting in a puddle of human liquid should join!

You guys might have to invite Chauntelle DuPree to join...did you hear their engagement story? So awesome and romantic...

http://www.eisley.com/journals/trolleywood/_27621/#more

Guest JadeIsRad
Hahaha yeah, I heard about that.

SO cute.

Eisley girls are awesome.

I hear one of the other sisters just got married to Chad Gilbert from NFG.

Even cuter...

Ohhh yeah I heard about Adam and Chauntelle...they are so cute together It's unbelieveable ^_^