Thank you to Paramore

I just posted this on the main page, but since I know not everyone reads that regularly and you also can't comment/add your thoughts there, I wanted to post it here as well.

Thank You

With the headlining tour over, the band back home (hopefully resting and relaxing) in Franklin and a second album on the way in a little while, this seemed like an appropriate time to take a minute and just say thank you.

Thank you to Hayley, Josh, Zac, Jeremy and Hunter for giving us so much over the last year (plus, give or take, a few months :smile: - an amazing album, multiple tours (including a deservedly sold-out and absolutely brilliant headlining one), and, most of all, your friendship and great relationship with your fans...you all have truly affected the lives of each and every one of us who work on this site, all the members of the PF.com boards and so many others.

Thank you also to Ajax, the Williams and Farro families, Mark, Kate, Anne, Ronnie, Melanie and everyone else who has helped us and been so friendly over the last year...you've all been so wonderful and so supportive of our little fansite and we appreciate everything you've done for us so much.

So, again, to Paramore - thank you for everything...and congratulations on an absolutely astounding year. Enjoy your time off...and we all can't wait to see what's next.

Posted by Brent @ 12:01 PM

Guest haunted_dreams55

Yes thank you to every single person in Paramore. I had the best year because of you guys. I am so glad to be part of your first headlining tour. Thank you once again.

Yeah i 100% agree

Since i got into them a few months ago, i don't think i have gone more than 2 days without sticking their album in and giving it a blast, i carry it with me everywhere.

And thanks to them i found this place full of soooo many nice people

Made a few friends as well never a bad thing :P

Oh and soooo glad i was to be at their last show of the year totally awesome

well here comes the redundency but i must agree with everyone else....i got into paramore a while back and has changed how i look at life and the music i listen too. i even plan on buying a guitar to learn how to play.

i really would love to thank all the members of Paramore and everyone else who has contributed to them.

i completely agree.

i've known them for about a year and almost a half, and they deserve eveything that's happened to them. they are so amazing in every way, and i want to thank each and every one of them for basically just being themselves. i want to thank them for september 22nd, which was an amazing night, even though i had to leave about 10 or 15 minutes earlier cause of the 2 hour drive. i'd go anywhere just to see them, if it was up to me.

i was glad to be apart of the first headlining tour, and can't wait till the next one<3.

they're my favorite band forever<3.

oh and thanks to the amazing staff<3

Thank You Paramore for being the most amazing band, for taking time to enjoy your fans company (even thought i haven't met them), for writing one of those hard to come by albums that truly change peoples lives, for touring so long and giving fans shows they'll never forget, for letting me be in the Paramore history books with your last All We Know Is Falling show in London and for being all round great people. Bands should look up to and see how being stars should be.

Have a great time home with your friends, writing songs, recording and being with your famliy and loved ones. I think I can safely say your guna be missed during your time off and everyones guna be here waiting for you =D =D

Good Luck with the new record. We Love You Guys !!!!!

Yeah thanks to Paramore! You guys have truley affected all of our lives in the bset possible way. Your music inspires us to be happy and to make us optimistic. We hope you continue to write music in the future because as you said on the london tour, we need you, and you need us. I just wanted to let you know that your fans will be with you forever and supporting you 110%! Were rooting for you :D

Samxx

FWENA AGREES!

I'd like to thank you for writing amazing songs and just for being great people. You guys (and girl xP) are my heroes. I'd also like to thank the Sims 2 for everything, w/o sims 2 i probably would've not heard of you guys xDD

I wish i could see you guys one day...

thank you for everything. you've inspired and affected so many lives :]

EVERYONE deserves a thank you xD