Band Member Look Alike Thread

Emiss

i ran a face recognition on hayley.. and her main look alikes were charlize theron, elisha cuthbert, sandra bullock, kate hudson, sharon stone, eva longoria.. haha i thought that was interesting cuz elisha cuthbert and hayley are like my two celeb crushes and i guess they look alike lol

LOL. Elisha Cuthbert and Hayley are like my role models. lol.

They both have the same smiles, from my view.

haha :P

i don't see any. i don't get how people thought it was her for a second and all that.

well its not going to look exactly like her.. i mean its a LOOK ALIKE thread.

I guess you can attribute it to her hair color, her facial expression, and her skin complexion. Her nose is what ultimately makes you think thats not hayley. :D

The second girl on the first page looks so like her it's scary!

I dyed my hair a couple of weeks ago 'cause I fancied a change.

I didn't see the point in dying it a different shade of blonde since that's my natural colour to start off with,a ton of people I know have dyed theirs brown recently and I haven't got the guts to do anything amazing like different coloured streaks, so I settled for red :)

I reckon it's probably a pretty similar colour but it's not styled the same as Hayley's. The fringe being the main difference but still I've got a friend that's renamed me Hayley haha. Anyway, this is me:

0000192tg5.jpg

• 7 years later...