..here we go again

kate_like_woah

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup it sucks hxc :( haha sounds like good plans to me :P nope not really, my friend is mad at me cos i couldn't go out last night so im pretty much screwed for going out cos all my other friends are working :(

haha we can be talkative newbs together woot *high fives*

heyy Kristina *waves* thanks for the welcome :) your sig owns <3

cool lets keep on talking ! lol

Guest haunted_dreams55
*waves* heyy Rebekah :) woah loadsa people are in here right now!! how are you?

*waves back* I'm doing good, I just woke up like 10 minutes ago. How are you?

Guest haunted_dreams55
you just woke up :o damn whats the time there?! im awesome thanks kinda stoked its half term (its like a weeks vaca.):)

Its 9:06am in California. Thats cool that you get a weeks vacation. I wish I did because I need one.haha

Its 9:06am in California. Thats cool that you get a weeks vacation. I wish I did because I need one.haha

awesome...you've got the entire day ahead of you! haha ye im glad we've got one but i have to go to England to see my auntie and uncle which im not looking forward to argh!

im so jealous you live in Ca, you guys have awesome surf!!

Guest haunted_dreams55
awesome...you've got the entire day ahead of you! haha ye im glad we've got one but i have to go to England to see my auntie and uncle which im not looking forward to argh!

im so jealous you live in Ca, you guys have awesome surf!!

Yeah I guess we do have good surf but I don't surf. I live in the desert area of Sothern California.ha. I hate where I live becasue we really have to seasons winter and summer.

woah alot of people are goin to the taste of chaos! not rly btu thay are really cool! around where i live panic! is big and so is fall out boy and my chem!

ye toc owns but in the uk bands like uo and saosin aren't that big so its awesome when they do come here cos only the people that know about them tend to go :) awesome lp are from near where i live, to bad the place sucks :o thats awesome, panic are quite big here and you could say fob i guess but as for mcr people only know who they are now cos of welcome to the black parade.

Guest haunted_dreams55
oh right i see, haha i hate where i live aswell mainly cos it sucks like woah!:(

Yeah me too. There is nothing to do here. I have to go to the LA area just to got concerts. Its wouldn't be that long of a drive if there weren't so much traffic on the highways.

oh! people here know my chem because of helena and fall out boy cuz of dance dance.

thats awesome that mcr have been big over there from the beginning, but it sucks that fob are only really popular due to fuct, tbh i think take this to your grave rocks ass compared to fuct, but i must admit dance dance is a hell of a catchy song :)