Kenotia

jchurch004

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

^ yesss she is back, i'm so happy about that

i saw them on friday in marietta and it was amazing. i got to meet carly!

when i first got there one of the ryans were standing outside the venue (i don't which one is number one and which one is number 2 lol) but i was too shy to say anything.

then after i walked to the stage carly walked by and saw that i was was wearing a kenotia shirt so she smiled and waved at me

then the first band came on and went and stood right next to her. basically everybody else from kenotia was watching the first band too and i thought it was really cool.

then the 2nd band came on and they all sorta disappeared

after that, kenotia started setting up so i went to the stage and got to be VERY first row. it was awesome because i've never been THAT close to a band before. i could've walked on the stage if i really wanted to. they played five songs (you've dug you're grave, lonewolf mcquade, they almost got me...i can't remember the other one, but i know they played five) and carly saw me singing, smiled at me and sorta got face to face with me. it was an amazing set, they were all REALLY into it. after they finished packing up their stuff carly walked off the stage and i went up to her and asked her why they didn't play decorating for cinco de mayo and she said it was cause they had a really short set and her ear things (i don't know the name for them sorry) flew out immediately so she couldn't hear herself and it's a really hard song to sing. she asked me my name and we touched our elbows together cause her hands were full ha. she went to put her stuff down and then came back to say bye to everyone she knew, she went up to me said "bye sara, it was nice to meet you" and shook my hand. i thought it was so sweet. so woo! i finally got meet somebody in a band i like.

it was a great night =D

sorry my review is really bad, i suck at writing these things haha.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...