Kenotia

jchurch004

kenotia - i searched and didnt find anything.

i hate to say this band just cuz so many people are comparing them to paramore and what not. but they are very good. definitely NOT paramore tho. just thought id throw them on here to see what people think. they have a myspace and purevolume and have not yet released an album.

Yeah i checked them out earlier, thanks to Lisa for recommending them to me :]

I thought they were pretty good, i don't see the Paramore comparison really though :S

Tunes were pretty catchy, and i like the lead singers voice errrm Carly is it yeah

Definately worth a listen, but i think i will have to wait for an album to properly judge them

I think they are still unsigned though....correct me if i'm wrong

Yeah i checked them out earlier, thanks to Lisa for recommending them to me :]

I thought they were pretty good, i don't see the Paramore comparison really though :S

Tunes were pretty catchy, and i like the lead singers voice errrm Carly is it yeah

Definately worth a listen, but i think i will have to wait for an album to properly judge them

I think they are still unsigned though....correct me if i'm wrong

yep unsigned. recording right now tho i believe in new york. and i agree they arent like paramore completely, however i was reading alot of the comments ppl are leaving and its sorta rude how they trash on paramore and love this band. sorta pissed me off. i mean why cant ppl love both u know. eh whatever i guess. i like them tho, but paramore is always #1 for me lol. but i cant wait to hear an album from this crew. and yea carly is good. not even close to hayley tho. too raspy i think. could just be the demo quality tho.

I don't think you can, if i'm not mistaken

Seeing as they are only on Myspace and PureVolume, i guess their site to

I think i read somewhere that you could e-mail them to get a copy of the demo disk....

....I may have been dreaming though :/

Correct me if i am wrong this is off the top of my head

Oooh Alyssa, i may have to take you up on that offer sometime

Because even though it says you can get it from them, seeing as i live like well here :/

It's pretty pointless in trying so yeah when you are next around for sure :]