Kenotia

jchurch004

Anyone who wants to insult Kenotia can come straight to me. :]

Considering I just spent an hour and a half hanging out with them where they're recording in NY yesterday...I think I can justify that they are completely amazing. They're SO funny...nice, sweet, etc. My friend and I were the first people besides them to hear a new song they're working on...which is SO amazing and beautiful by the way. And it was just so cool to hang with them and talk about everything.

We talked a lot about Paramore actually, and Carly told me that Hayley had actually come up to her at a show they played together by a weird fluke I think, and Hayley had said that she really like them and that Carly had a wonderful voice. HAYLEY said this. So ANYONE who thinks Carly's voice sounds well, bad, they can just know they're wrong right there. :]

They have the talent to go places. I know they will.

aw man they're awesome.

The only comparison I see bewteen Paramore and Kenotia is that the singer is a girl. It's not very fair to compare them to. But I do see it a little.

That's so sweet that they comment back on their myspace. That shows a lot.

Yeah, we actually talked about that too. Carly realizes that comparisons are gonna be made, but she doesn't want anyone choosing sides. They realize their music is different than Paramore's. It is, really, it has a different sound, but that's not bad, I love it. They love Paramore and admire them, Carly said she was star struck when Hayley came up to her, HAHA. Said she started word vomiting all over the place, and I was like AWW.

I think it's awesome that they do that, yeah. It makes you feel that much closer to the band. :]