New LJ post

Fire At Will

I was hoping we'd hear from them soon :)

WHAT HAS BEEN GOIN ON!?!?!?!?!?

so, it's been about a month. things are gettin crazy down here in franklin, tennessee.

i figured i would let you know what's been happenin with us since we last saw you.

firstly, we have been writing non stop, preparing to go into the studio with our man, David Bendeth.

we've been rockin out on garage band - laying down acoustic demos of some of the songs we'll be using for the record. i'm sure you guys will get to hear some of these eventually. :smile:

i'm a little nervous. we reaaaally want you guys to love these songs. we sure do! i think you'll be pretty happy.

alright, so what else has been goin on? oh yeah... last week the guys and i saw MUTEMATH play at City Hall in Nashville. seriously, if they haven't been to your town yet then buy your ticket now. you will not be disappointed. i remember seeing them at cornerstone last year, they only played for 25 minutes or so. everyone pretty much knew right then and there that they are meant to be huge. they have so much talent. i hope that you get into them if you haven't already heard their music.

halloween wasn't too long ago, either. i'm sure some of you saw pictures of josh, zac, and our friend zach hall from their Rainbow myspace page. yeah it was a pretty funny night. the boys wanted me to be pippy long stocking... but after piecing my costume together and watching my braids fall apart we decided that i looked more like Wendy Thomas from the fast food chain, Wendy's. so, that's who i was. jeremy and his girlfriend, sarah came a little later after whipping their costumes together in about 5 minutes!!! they looked awesome. haha jeremy was a total gangsta, or wangsta, rather - which came naturally... of course. then there were some costumes that were a little less thrilling. now, i don't want to offend anyone but i should say out of respect to the gender that i belong to.... that if you are a girl you should in no way feel obligated to dress provocatively on Halloween. And you should know that if you do decide to do that... you aren't going to look hot, you're not gonna impress anyone.... you are just going to look like an attention seeking slut. so, put your school girl outfits and pig tails away cause it's time to RESPECT YO' SELF!!

now i've definitely offended someone. :-\ eeeeeek

we also saw SAW III in theatres. it was good. i know a lot of people are talking about how they think that the movies are lame now and that they should've just left it at one or two at the most. but we thoroughly enjoyed all 3 of the movies. and if there is a fourth... which i've heard that there might be... then i think we'll probably be seeing that one too. horror films are just too good, man. texas chainsaw massacre, the hills have eyes.... they are pure evil but we always end up watching them. i wonder what is so appealing about having the piss scared outta you? haha.

so for the first time, we're gonna do the whole "question and answer" thing. what is your all time favorite horror movie.. and why do you think being scared is so much fun?

seeee you later

hayley

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

''that if you are a girl you should in no way feel obligated to dress provocatively on Halloween. And you should know that if you do decide to do that... you aren't going to look hot, you're not gonna impress anyone.... you are just going to look like an attention seeking slut. so, put your school girl outfits and pig tails away cause it's time to RESPECT YO' SELF!!

now i've definitely offended someone. :-\ eeeeeek''

haha. Hayley is right. =] Rock on!

:] i love hearing from them. and yes those halloween pics on the rainbow myspace were the funniest. and i completely agree with hayley and the whole girl costume thing. and i hate scary movies and theres nothing cool about scaring yourself to death for me. i cant even watch the freaking coming attractions or commercials, how cool of me. and aaaah i cant wait for the new record! oh man :]

I was hoping we'd hear from them soon :)

then there were some costumes that were a little less thrilling. now, i don't want to offend anyone but i should say out of respect to the gender that i belong to.... that if you are a girl you should in no way feel obligated to dress provocatively on Halloween. And you should know that if you do decide to do that... you aren't going to look hot, you're not gonna impress anyone.... you are just going to look like an attention seeking slut. so, put your school girl outfits and pig tails away cause it's time to RESPECT YO' SELF!!

I love hayley for saying that! that's exactly what I was thinking. I went to a halloween party and all the girls excpet a few were dressed as something slutty. it was quite sad. We took turns guessing what kinda of sluts they all were.

"what's she?"

"Slutty gypsy?"

"and her?"

"just a regular slut."