ALL FINAL videos for hayleys bday HERE

kristina

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah it really was a good idea. i just don't think it's going to work out and it's a bit of a shame. no-one is showing much interest, and i don't mean to go on about this but i feel it's a bit unfair if the staff are doing something and haven't involved us.

the website is paramorefans.com, and i thought that's what it was supposed to be. fans coming together.. and especially for things like birthdays etc.

maybe i'm wrong though, and they don't have any ideas. if i am, i'm sorry.

yeah it really was a good idea. i just don't think it's going to work out and it's a bit of a shame. no-one is showing much interest, and i don't mean to go on about this but i feel it's a bit unfair if the staff are doing something and haven't involved us.

the website is paramorefans.com, and i thought that's what it was supposed to be. fans coming together.. and especially for things like birthdays etc.

maybe i'm wrong though, and they don't have any ideas. if i am, i'm sorry.

If something is going on, I agree that it is unfair, just because they moderate the forums doesn't mean they like Paramore anymore than we do. I don't want to go saying they do or don't have an idea, because if they don't ok but if they do than I would be a bit offended we aren't involved.

Whatever the case, it's a shame this idea didn't work, I quite liked it. We have a few more weeks, is there ANY way we can pick the pieces off the ground and get Hayley SOMETHING? We have to, I feel like she's a friend of mine that I can't just not give something to.

If something is going on, I agree that it is unfair, just because they moderate the forums doesn't mean they like Paramore anymore than we do. I don't want to go saying they do or don't have an idea, because if they don't ok but if they do than I would be a bit offended we aren't involved.

Whatever the case, it's a shame this idea didn't work, I quite liked it. We have a few more weeks, is there ANY way we can pick the pieces off the ground and get Hayley SOMETHING? We have to, I feel like she's a friend of mine that I can't just not give something to.

Here! Here!

Lol you and Hayley said it all really =]

I AGREE

A level playing field is what we need....like so everyone can show their love for the band

Annnnd in this case Hayley

Because we are all here for the same reason are we not

I'm going to shutup now before i get on anyones bad side :]

Biiirthdayyyy booooook & take donations or something to buy her a giant spongebob or whatever.

Anything but having people record video of themselves would be better really. Something physical that can sit on the bus on in her room thats a constant reminder of the vicious cult of young adolescents (+ brent of course) shes leading into the new year.

Don't worry - the staff have no plans so far either guys - we're definitely not trying to exclude anyone from anything...I've been so busy lately I've hardly had a spare minute to think about anything...so, anyway, let's all pull together on something and we'll work to get it to Hayley in time for her birthday.

I haven't been following the video posts too closely, but it sounds like it's not necessarily coming together. If that's the case, let's start brainstorming some other ideas and get a few people willing to coordinate putting whatever we decide on together.

We'll take care of getting it to her through her management - just have to check with them on where they want it sent...

thanks for repsonding to this. sorry about assuming that you were going to be doing something seperate as staff, but i wasn't quite sure what was going on as none of you had posted much in the birthday threads.

it will be cool if we all do something together. i didn't mean to come across as some sort of moan, cos i get along with you all and stuff. i was just a bit stressed because i, along with a lot of others wanted to be involved, and our idea hasn't gone to plan.

thanks for repsonding to this. sorry about assuming that you were going to be doing something seperate as staff, but i wasn't quite sure what was going on as none of you had posted much in the birthday threads.

it will be cool if we all do something together. i didn't mean to come across as some sort of moan, cos i get along with you all and stuff. i was just a bit stressed because i, along with a lot of others wanted to be involved, and our idea hasn't gone to plan.

No problem...so, what should we do if the video idea isn't going as planned? Any other ideas out there?

Well this is for the ParaRangers, but I think that we should get Hayley her ParaRanger shirt. :]

We could always put together a giant gift basket for her, including anything and everything that people want to include. This could be makeup, hair clips, food, letters, pictures, etc.

I am gonna think of more creative stuff when I can.

Well this is for the ParaRangers, but I think that we should get Hayley her ParaRanger shirt. :]

We could always put together a giant gift basket for her, including anything and everything that people want to include. This could be makeup, hair clips, food, letters, pictures, etc.

I am gonna think of more creative stuff when I can.

I think this is actually a really good idea and it's similar to what we did when Hayley was sick - the biggest part of this is pulling it all together, packing it up and shipping it, which I can do, but people would have to start sending things very soon if we're going to get it all together and get it to her in time for her birthday.

^ Im ready to send one or two things

All I need is an address though

Im going away saturday so ill need it asap!

=]]

Yeah - I just PM'd you my address...anyone else who has something they want to send, I guess the best approach would be to send it to me and I'll get it in the package...PM me if you want my mailing address or you can email things to me if you want...