Hayley's Birthday/Christmas Gift for Paramore

thebrowncoat

Hey everyone,

I know we have a number of threads on this, but I wanted to make sure everyone sees this. I'm currently pulling together anything and everything you'd like to send to Hayley for her birthday and/or the band for the holidays - we're going to send a big package of stuff from PF.com. If you want to send a letter or picture or anything you can email me that I can then print out, you can send it to thebrowncoat at yahoo.com and I'll include it in the package. If you have something you've bought or something you want to buy to send to them, PM me and I'll give you my address to mail it to...

Since Hayley's birthday is on the 28th, I'm going to try to have everything to her by then, so I need to get everything from anyone who wants to participate by the 22nd or 23rd at the latest.

Don't feel like you have to participate, but if you want to get something to Hayley or the guys for her birthday or for the holidays, feel free to join in :)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can i send a graphic??

i'm not good writting letters...nd my english suck..so.....

You can do whatever you want...as long as it's something I can print out (if you send it via email) and put in the package...or you can get it here via mail by the 22nd or 23rd...

I would've loved to send the paintings I made that I posted on here but I'm afraid they'd get damaged :( Maybe I could write a letter and have the pictures attached?

You can if you want - but I need to get it quickly. I really want to send everything off this weekend, although I guess I can wait until the 26th if I'm still waiting to get stuff from folks.

It's not too late - just email anything you do to me at thebrowncoat at yahoo.com - I'm going to mail the package out as soon as I get a couple more things people are shipping - I'm still waiting for a few things that I know are coming from folks to show up in the mail...

I sent mine a week or so ago

I hope its arrived!!!

=]

I don't think yours has come yet - I haven't gotten anything via airmail yet. But, I'll wait on them before I send the package out...I know there are a couple of pkgs. coming from overseas...

As for email, I've responded to all the ones I've gotten, so if you haven't gotten an email response from me, send it again :)