Hayley's Birthday/Christmas Gift for Paramore

thebrowncoat

You guys aren't holding anything up - I got both your packages via airmail the other day (or at least, I think I did...I haven't opened them yet...) I'm still waiting on one more package that I know is coming from overseas and then we'll be ready to ship everything :)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brent! I hope you recieved my letter from the e-mail I sent a few days back. =)

I think I did...did I email you back? I've emailed back everyone who I've gotten letters from...

Before I send everything out, I'll post a list here of everything I have.

man, what did everybody buy her?

i always get people crap presents. it's quite an embarassment.

i bought these tartan tights from urban outfitters, pahaha. scottish and that you know. and eh, a spongebob pen, and purple dazzle dust eyeshadowww.

I sent mine not yesterday but the day before Brent, I sent it express. (Which technically should be overnight but they said it would take 2 days.) It better tget there today or I spent 20 bucks for nothing. :[ Damn post offices.

Sorry guys - I was out of town this past weekend - just got back...yours did get here, but it's at the post office waiting for me to go pick it up...apparently, since no one was here, they didn't just leave it.

So, I'm going to pick the 2 Express packages up on the 3rd (since there's no mail on the 1st or 2nd, due to Gerald Ford's death) and then I'll package everything up and send it out to Hayley on the 4th. I'll post everything I have between now and then so I can make sure I've gotten everything everyone has sent...

Sorry guys - I was out of town this past weekend - just got back...yours did get here, but it's at the post office waiting for me to go pick it up...apparently, since no one was here, they didn't just leave it.

So, I'm going to pick the 2 Express packages up on the 3rd (since there's no mail on the 1st or 2nd, due to Gerald Ford's death) and then I'll package everything up and send it out to Hayley on the 4th. I'll post everything I have between now and then so I can make sure I've gotten everything everyone has sent...

Oh good, it got there. :] Thank you!

man, what did everybody buy her?

i always get people crap presents. it's quite an embarassment.

i bought these tartan tights from urban outfitters, pahaha. scottish and that you know. and eh, a spongebob pen, and purple dazzle dust eyeshadowww.

I'm sure she'll like that! :]

I actually posted a picture of what I got her:

Picture008.jpg

aw man, nice present.

brent, did you get mine yeah? i wrote a wee letter inside it saying it was from me.

also, did everybody else wrap their stuff up? like gift wrap it? i wasn't sure if we were supposed to or not, but i did anyway.

aw man, nice present.

brent, did you get mine yeah? i wrote a wee letter inside it saying it was from me.

also, did everybody else wrap their stuff up? like gift wrap it? i wasn't sure if we were supposed to or not, but i did anyway.

I'm pretty sure I did, but I haven't opened up all the packages yet...what's it look like on the outside?

I'm pretty sure I did, but I haven't opened up all the packages yet...what's it look like on the outside?

Mine is wrapped kinda weird, because the way it was getting packaged didn't warrant me wrapping it. So I just wrapped the charm bracelet and put ribbon around the shirts. I don't know if it would be easier to leave mine in the package or not.

um, the present is like wrapped in silver wrapping paper and it has a purple envelope stuck to it.

and the actual package has your address written on paper in red pen and it's cellotaped onto it.

um, the present is like wrapped in silver wrapping paper and it has a purple envelope stuck to it.

and the actual package has your address written on paper in red pen and it's cellotaped onto it.

Yep, I've got it then - thanks!

Man, Hayley's going to get quite a box of stuff...all this stuff you guys sent, all the letters and things people emailed me...and I guess a DVD of the few videos that people did if people still want me to send those...

Yep, I've got it then - thanks!

Man, Hayley's going to get quite a box of stuff...all this stuff you guys sent, all the letters and things people emailed me...and I guess a DVD of the few videos that people did if people still want me to send those...

ooooh, cool :0) thanks brent btw.

it sounds like it's going to be quite good then. better than the video thing would have turned out anyway. i'm really glad we did this instead.

^yeah =]

im pretty sure mines arrived by now, or at least i hope it has!

Describe it and I'll tell you if I have it...but yeah, I'm pretty sure I have it :) I just haven't opened everything up yet to start assembling the big box I'm sending with everything in it...

It was wrapped in like, bright "happy birthday" paper with a letter...im sure you have it by now =]

I'm sure I do too...but I haven't opened the mail packages yet to see what all is inside...when I do that tonight (assuming I get the one final thing I'm waiting on from someone), I'll make sure it's there...