Hayley's Birthday/Christmas Gift for Paramore

thebrowncoat

Ok, the packages (I had to send it in 2 packages because there was so much stuff! :) went out today! Hayley should get them after the show in Cleveland...she should have them a day or two after the show.

you're a legend. that's cool =] thankss for helping us out man.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, gift update:

Ok, so Hayley definitely got the gifts from all you guys (it took 2 giant boxes to ship them all :))...Ms. Williams told us that they got there and that they were being delivered for Hayley on Saturday or Sunday. Ash also took her a poster/collage we had made at the last minute last week - she gave it to her from all of PF.com when she saw her in Cleveland and we also sent her a photo book we had made with like 100 of the pictures from the galleries - we tried to pick pictures from their whole career and to include all the magazine covers and things like that - I haven't seen exactly how it turned out because we sent it directly to Ash so she could take it - we ordered it all like 3 days before the Cleveland show and had it overnighted to Ash (the poster arrived in time, the photo book didn't, so we sent that down to the TN address as well), but I know she really liked the collage and it made a really neat gift from all of PF.com that was easy for Ash to carry there in person...

So, that's the birthday gift update...I think everyone did an amazing job...

So, gift update:

Ok, so Hayley definitely got the gifts from all you guys (it took 2 giant boxes to ship them all :))...Ms. Williams told us that they got there and that they were being delivered for Hayley on Saturday or Sunday. Ash also took her a poster/collage we had made at the last minute last week - she gave it to her from all of PF.com when she saw her in Cleveland and we also sent her a photo book we had made with like 100 of the pictures from the galleries - we tried to pick pictures from their whole career and to include all the magazine covers and things like that - I haven't seen exactly how it turned out because we sent it directly to Ash so she could take it - we ordered it all like 3 days before the Cleveland show and had it overnighted to Ash (the poster arrived in time, the photo book didn't, so we sent that down to the TN address as well), but I know she really liked the collage and it made a really neat gift from all of PF.com that was easy for Ash to carry there in person...

So, that's the birthday gift update...I think everyone did an amazing job...

Ooo wow!

Thanks for the update

I hope she likes all the stuff =]]

Im sure she will!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...