ParaDollars?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah come on

That's not my fault it's like urrrrm, yeah i don't know haha

I LIKE THAT THREAD...Now leave me be haha

It's not as much as it used to be in all honesty, because i don't have Alyssa to talk/spam with me haha

Unfair Advantage, i prefer to call it earning ParaDollars the easy way kinda haha

Anyway you can't say i'm just doing it for them because yeah i always post in there :]

By the way i just donated you 6 ParaDollars so now you can errrm say that i'm really kind and all that, instead of calling me a spammer....i do and try to make my posts long boring and meaningful :]

haha i was just kidding. and you didn't have to do that, but thaks! haha i was gone when they started, that's why i'm behind.

oh no not at all

Ive seen that and i think thats plain stupid, they do that to make you post

no iam thinking of something totally different, something fun =)

Good good , in that case "yay".

Imo making people pay to change their signatures is stupid and would make me personally not care wether i posted on the board or not.

Paradollars,it was Diego who added this feature so he will probably be able to explain it a little better than I can.Essentially everytime you make a post you earn 1 Paradollar,everytime you start a thread you earn three I believe,you are also able to donate your Paradollars to someone else.With your Paradollars you will be able to trade them in for "rewards" which we are just getting sorted out now.But we are also able to take away Paradollars if we notice you're spamming,that includes when someone asks a question someone gives the answer and you post just to agree with the person who answers the question.

So spamming will not be tolerated.This is just a way to reward I guess you could say our more regular members :)

• 2 weeks later...